Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3)

alice118
Novice

Apr 14, 2007, 7:43 AM

Post #1 of 6 (2301 views)
Shortcut
SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) Can't Post

Hi there, I'm a student from SMK BANDAR UTAMA (3) and we are having an fund-raising event for SPCA ( Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). There are going to be an SPCA exibition, adoption booth, vet and grooming services, a talk by Malaysia's very own pet psychologist, and dog competitions including the Best Dressed Category, Most Talented Category and Most Healthy Looking Category. Other attractions include a Kids Corner, magic show, stalls selling dogs and cats related items, and a very special lucky draw! Also, you don't have to worry about lunch as we are selling many kinds of food and drinks on that day.

Venue: SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3), Petaling Jaya.

Date: 22 April 2007, Sunday.

Time: 9am -4pm

Please take note that the dog competitions are starting at 12pm. All the proceeds from this charity event will be donated to SPCA to help the unfortunate animals.The first 40 doggies that come to our event will get a goodie bag and so, please come with your furry friends and lend your support to SPCA ! For more info, please send me a message through here or contact me (Alice) in MSN Messenger : lil_alice118@hotmail.com

HELP THOSE WHO CAN'T SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES~

alice118
Novice

Apr 14, 2007, 10:12 AM

Post #2 of 6 (2295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alice118] SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) [In reply to] Can't Post

Oops, I would like to apologize for the wrong email address, its lil_alice118@hotmail.com. Please support the event, THANKS

alice118
Novice

Apr 15, 2007, 11:02 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alice118] SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) [In reply to] Can't Post

HERE's the link for the MAP to SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3): img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maptovenue1mediumvb9.png

(This post was edited by alice118 on Apr 15, 2007, 11:09 AM)

alice118
Novice

Apr 21, 2007, 10:48 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2175 views)
Shortcut
SPCA DAY AT BANDAR UTAMA 7 PARK (VENUE CHANGED) [In reply to] Can't Post

HI EVERYONE, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT OUR VENUE HAS CHANGED TO THE BANDAR UTAMA 7 PARK DUE TO SOME UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY AS THIS PARK IS LOCATED JUST WITHIN 3 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE FROM SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3). THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PARK, PLEASE JUST COME TO OUR SCHOOL AND WE WILL GUIDE YOU THERE. THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US!Smile

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 21, 2007, 4:22 PM

Post #5 of 6 (2174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alice118] SPCA DAY AT BANDAR UTAMA 7 PARK (VENUE CHANGED) [In reply to] Can't Post

Malay parents object to the use of the school grounds izzit?

alice118
Novice

Apr 21, 2007, 11:21 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] SPCA DAY AT BANDAR UTAMA 10 PARK (VENUE CHANGED) [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, the venue has changed again to Bandar Utama 10 Park, Jalan Bu10/1.It's even nearer than the BU7 park. If you do not know where is the park, please just come to SMK BU(3) and we will guide you there. Thank you and please continue to support us!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my