Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Toy Poodle Grooming - How?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

exlish

Aug 8, 2007, 10:27 PM

Post #51 of 70 (4695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] hurray [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ok....thanks for the info...yup...will post some pics of her soon!!!!!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 8, 2007, 11:20 PM

Post #52 of 70 (4690 views)
Shortcut

wahhh jessica....long time no hear from u ah.

What happened? Bz is it? Unimpressed

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Aug 10, 2007, 4:14 AM

Post #53 of 70 (4681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] hurray [In reply to] Can't Post

hello steffy,
yeah lo...very busy...no time to log in lo....

how are you and your two furkids?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 10, 2007, 7:58 PM

Post #54 of 70 (4674 views)
Shortcut

yah yah....jess..long time didn't hear from u ler!!! how are the 3 princesses?

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Aug 12, 2007, 4:16 AM

Post #55 of 70 (4664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] hurray [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehehe...
yeah lo...been very busy lately...

my 3 princesses are doing fine...thanks!

just brought sasha n sze ern for their annual booster today..as usual, sasha will cry lo....n sze ern is always the brave one..not a single sound...
ahahahahaFrown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #56 of 70 (4649 views)
Shortcut

wahhh so bz doing what? Getting married ah? Hehe Tongue

Rascal and Gizmo is fine. In case u havent heard, Gizmo broke his leg last month. The cast is off now and he is slowly learning how to use that leg again. Even with a broken leg, I caught him trying to hump racal yesterday! Crazy Whack the shit out of him. Rascal also smart, everytime Gizmo gets on 2 and tries to lean on him, he growls and attempts to bite Gizmo back. Luckily know how to defend himself from getting rape. *ahem* *ahem* Tongue

Took rascal for a grooming session last week and as usual gave a hard time to the groomer lor. Every time groomer catch his tail only, he sits. She releases, he stand again. He allows her to cut his back legs and all but cannot touch his ass. So in the end, I have to go in to help the groomer. Hold his ass up so that she can cut his fur. Next time I wanna try out another place liao. See how they handle him. This place cant really handle him so thats why they charge us RM70 only for full grooming. If another place is going to charge us more than RM150, i wanna see how well they handle him. Hahahahahahah Wink

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2007, 5:36 AM

Post #57 of 70 (4612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] hurray [In reply to] Can't Post

hello steffy,
no la..not getting married....just busy with work nia....

aiyoyo..poor gizmo...how come he broke his leg? good to hear that he is recovering d...
wah...u mean normal time, they chrg RM150 for grooming rascal ah? so expensive ah? normally, my groomer will chrg rm60 for sasha. hahahaha....it must b funny that u hv to hold rascal's ass for them to groom...ehehehehehehee

true lo..hv to slowly try groomers. coz some groomers really cant handle our dogs properly...some even afraid to carry the dogs when they growl....sigh,....

tell u something..today hor...a group of guy (about 4-5 ppl) came to my house...they claim that they are from the majlis perbandaran n they receive complain about my dogs. and the management ask them to come n investigate..n they requested info about how many dogs we have, what breed n bla bla bla...my mum was shocked..so gave them all this info...but according to my mum, they are not wearing any uniform and did not even show they passes n stuff like dat....just now i checked with the management office, they said they never have such meeting or called anybody to investigate...sigh...now i'm really worried..not sure who they are n wat they plan to do...really hope that everything will be fine....
Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

exlish

Aug 15, 2007, 6:46 AM

Post #58 of 70 (4609 views)
Shortcut

oh my...sounds scary...better watch out for your princess as dognapping has been increasin....that day me and my family went out...we went out for atleast 4hrs...then to our shock fluffy manage to escape from her play pen...jsut imagine is she had ran out to the road and it was night...she would have been killed or stolen...:(...i would like to ask for some advice...fluffy tear stain is not getting any better...it quite bad...tried usin the crsytal eye solution from four paws but don seem to be working...though started using for only two days ago...when would i be able to see results???would the stain go away???

(This post was edited by exlish on Aug 15, 2007, 6:53 AM)
Attachments: 14 016 (3).jpg (109 KB)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Aug 16, 2007, 5:52 AM

Post #59 of 70 (4562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exlish] hurray [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,
yeahlo...sounds so scary...
wah...u must hv the shock of your life when you see fluffy out from playpen...luckily everything is fine

errm....i don really hv exp ion tear stains...but u hv to clen it constantly lo....after shave the face, the tear stains still very clear ah?

i think won see the result so soon lo....usually will take sometime...perhaps a month or more...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

exlish

Aug 17, 2007, 5:14 AM

Post #60 of 70 (4540 views)
Shortcut

wah...u so lucky your princess don have tear stains...as its very ugly...:(...yea i clean it atleast twice a day and need to keep cuttin the fur growin around her eyes as i think it irritates her eyes...other then that its fine...poodles are super smart...they really know who to manja with...my dad...he is totally against indoor pets but now fluffy is sleeping with him at night and even takes her for rides...dogs really bring joy to our lifes....:)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Aug 18, 2007, 5:21 PM

Post #61 of 70 (4483 views)
Shortcut

no la.. my dog oso got tear stains but not very serious lo..
so i only wipe it clean everyday nia...din use any solutions or anythg...
yup...totally agreed! they bring the greatest joy one can ever know!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 21, 2007, 11:15 PM

Post #62 of 70 (4360 views)
Shortcut

aiyoh...so scary heard about this...next time make sure ur door close tightly..and let ur mom know, that in case next time these kind of ppl come, ask for their id pass or documents, if not, close the door immediately!!! "NO PASS? SORRY!" "BANG!!!" Close straight..Mad No uniform still ok maybe, how come no id pass or any supporting documents!!! aiyoh.. takutla...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

exlish

Sep 11, 2007, 5:53 AM

Post #63 of 70 (4092 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oh my...sounds scary...better watch out for your princess as dognapping has been increasin....that day me and my family went out...we went out for atleast 4hrs...then to our shock fluffy manage to escape from her play pen...jsut imagine is she had ran out to the road and it was night...she would have been killed or stolen...:(...i would like to ask for some advice...fluffy tear stain is not getting any better...it quite bad...tried usin the crsytal eye solution from four paws but don seem to be working...though started using for only two days ago...when would i be able to see results???would the stain go away???

my fluffy now don have very bad tear stain..just a month with us you can see the diff...her most recent pictures...she looks so happy compared to de last postin i put up...;p
Attachments: 1_907347196l.jpg (23.1 KB)

ongong
New User

Sep 12, 2007, 10:28 PM

Post #64 of 70 (4073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Toy Poodle Grooming - How? [In reply to] Can't Post

see my poodle......is a male..... i prefer let him having a clear n clean cut

In Ipoh, it cost around RM50for full cut & wash and RM25 for touch up & wash.......
Attachments: DSCN5780.JPG (26.4 KB)
  DSCN5785.JPG (29.2 KB)
  IMG_4458.JPG (23.7 KB)
  IMG_4588.JPG (29.4 KB)

yikhoe
New User

Sep 13, 2007, 12:02 AM

Post #65 of 70 (4066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ongong] Toy Poodle Grooming - How? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there... i new here...

your poddle cute ler...nearly same like mine also..

you have any idea where i should take my poodle for grooming ar?? She really manja but has her own world.... she's ok with bathing but when it comes to the head, she doesn't like it and keeps avoiding. i've already groomed it like ongong's dog (1st pic) but it is growing preety fast...plus she likes licking her fur causing it to form furballs... anyway to stop this habit or issit a skin allergy ar?

tanmoon

Sep 19, 2007, 12:09 AM

Post #66 of 70 (4036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ongong] Toy Poodle Grooming - How? [In reply to] Can't Post

WAH your poodle looks cute and nice. At melaka it cost RM70 to groom a dog and it's including cleaning the ears, nails and everything lah. But for me i groom my poodle by myself cos i always scare to left my poodle with a stranger or alone. But however groomer always the professional and i still have to improve my cutting. Just take a look at my babe picture. I only cut her on last month and her fur very fast will grow long again.
Attachments: a7.jpg (42.0 KB)

joanne19
New User

Oct 14, 2007, 10:48 PM

Post #67 of 70 (3964 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Jessica,

My name is Joanne. I plan to get a pup very soon. Jz run through the forum, jz queried where did you send you dogs for grooming? any recommendation?

rayter
Dog Kichi

Jul 9, 2008, 10:51 PM

Post #68 of 70 (3554 views)
Shortcut

I have a poodle and take her to the grooming salon atleast once a month.
"A dog is a heart beat, at my feet."
Pet Articles | Bark Collars | Bark Control Collar
Training Collar | Pet Supplies | Dog Supply

kmm1486
Novice

Sep 22, 2008, 5:41 AM

Post #69 of 70 (3380 views)
Shortcut
Re: Poodle - How? [In reply to] Can't Post

HI everyone...i have a puppy poodle...she is only 3 months old...at what age should i bring her for full grooming? she only had 2 vaccination and im afraid to bath her ca she is small so izit ok to bring her to get her bath at pet shops? need advice.... and another questions... i see here all you ;little ones are very obedient... mine is so active cnt keep her to sit quietly or ask her to do anything...im so lost...

jackymch
Novice

Sep 29, 2008, 7:36 PM

Post #70 of 70 (3108 views)
Shortcut

There kinda step by step pics in the mag, Pets Lover, a bilingual mag.
get the sept issue.. it has pics on how to groom pup poodle..:)
Last issue they wrote bout coloring the poodle's hair pink..;)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my