andrew_mei
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2007, 6:04 PM

Post #1 of 12 (2449 views)
Shortcut
Dearest Member's Can't Post

To All Dearest Member's Of Puppy.com...
Hi to All...

I like to know where would you all travel to for a pet's cafe (if there is one)? Cheras? PJ? Subang? Hartamas? Damansara (Utama, Jaya, Perdana)? Sunway? anywhere you can think of (Kuala Lumpur only) ...Cause planning to set up one soon just dedicated to our furkids....just doing some studies...FrownCool...
I generously needs some feedback and advice on it?...like food? concept?...I got some idea actually on the concept and food to be serve but i need more input from you all. Do email me if any of you all got some nice input andrewcywatgeemaildotcom.....thank you for the support...FrownFrown...

hope our furkids will have a place of their own soon FrownFrown

(This post was edited by andrew_mei on Apr 10, 2007, 6:05 PM)

YanYan
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2007, 6:16 PM

Post #2 of 12 (2441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andrew_mei] Dearest Member's [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownandrew_mei

I'm so impressed to hear that you are planning to

set up a pet's cafe soonSmile As for me,I travel quite

frequent to cheras since I'm studying there so I prefer

the cafe you are going to set is located around that

area. I don't know any avaiable pet's cafe around here.

But hopefully the other members can help you

Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 10, 2007, 6:25 PM

Post #3 of 12 (2437 views)
Shortcut

I'd drop in if it was in PJ, but if it's Damansara Utama, forget it; just not worth the trouble. Cheras, Subang, KL, no way. May I suggest, if you can afford the space, that you let owners leave their dogs with you for couple of hours (for a small fee) whilst they go shopping or whatever? This will then allow dog owners to spend the afternoon out with the family, have a drink/meal, put some cash in your till, go shopping/whatever, and not have to leave doggie at home.

andrew_mei
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2007, 6:51 PM

Post #4 of 12 (2425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YanYan] Dearest Member's [In reply to] Can't Post

HI,
Thank you very much for the speedy reply...

yan yan - Actually cheras is a good place and lot of dog owner too...personally i fom cheras too and for sure i like it to be in chears cause easy excess for me but is very big problem for others cause of the jam and parking...but but i will consider cheras as one of my location....

pangurban - That actually really a good idea that you suggested to me, hit 2 birds with 1 stone.. Frown good work mate!!Frown....btw just like to know...why you not willing to travel to other places beside PJ? you from PJ?.....

member's of puppy.com I need more inputs....Frown...

actually i planning on boarding service as well or maybe like what pangurban idea "short time boarding"....will look in to...Frown

(This post was edited by andrew_mei on Apr 10, 2007, 6:52 PM)

aDrienna
Novice

Apr 10, 2007, 8:43 PM

Post #5 of 12 (2417 views)
Shortcut

Hi ,

Both PJ n Cheras are good location to me.. coz i travel 2 these areas often. EMM.. just like wat Pangurban suggested. PET DAY CARE CENTRE.. hehe.. ..

Emm if u can get a corner lot (with a graden) in PJ, SS2 tat ll b great. Our furkids can run around unleash. Tat ll b super cool.

Anyone generous enough to buy a land or field, allowing pets? I dont mind 2 pay entrance fees lo..

anyway.. no matter where ur cafe ll b located.. i ll sure pay a visit. 100% support

Bruno & Mummy, Adrienna

andrew_mei
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2007, 8:52 PM

Post #6 of 12 (2416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aDrienna] Dearest Member's [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi aDrienna..
Thank you for the support...yup It will be really great if can have a big place so our furkids can run around freely without any complain of other ppl...hahaha..FrownFrown

That gonna cause me a lot Laugh ...

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 10, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #7 of 12 (2415 views)
Shortcut

Haiyoh, Cheras, Subang, KL, Damansara Utama all jam pengsan and parking is hell. If you opened a café in Damansara Utama and then a branch in Rawang, the chances of my going to the one in Rawang will be far higher.

YanYan
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2007, 12:35 AM

Post #8 of 12 (2400 views)
Shortcut

andrew_mei

Ya,I do understand about the traffic there. Always jam in the morning and late eveningUnsure

Hmm..what kind of inputs do you wish us to let you know more about?(I'm sorry,I'm blurTongue)

No matter what this is really a good plan Will visit your new place in the future no matter where it is

located,as long it is in KL. Hehe

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 11, 2007, 5:29 AM

Post #9 of 12 (2384 views)
Shortcut

Hi andrew_mei,

Just put in my knowledge about pets industry on Pet Cafe. You are not the first one coming out this idea to have a cafe cater to dog owner with their dog. Already have some ppls open but close down due to poor response. It will never going to work here. I not putting you down but this is fact.

Hope you can do more survey & think carefully before going into pets industry.

Good Luck

boomlyp
Novice

May 9, 2007, 3:41 AM

Post #10 of 12 (2289 views)
Shortcut

anywhere will do. just keep me informed. ..........

andrew_mei
Dog Kichi

May 11, 2007, 5:14 PM

Post #11 of 12 (2247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boomlyp] Dearest Member's [In reply to] Can't Post

will do!!! I will keep everybody informed once everything is according to plan....thank once again for all the support!!!

boomlyp
Novice

May 12, 2007, 2:53 AM

Post #12 of 12 (2228 views)
Shortcut

no problem!! take care!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my