billchin
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2007, 4:09 AM

Post #1 of 8 (757 views)
Shortcut
dog wiser? Can't Post

hi anyone,

need your kind input.

anyone know about a breed called "Dog Wiser"? (spelling may not be correct, it sounds something like that).

i heard from a friend who doesnot know much about dog, i tried to search all over the internet, but can't find anything on this breed, i guess we must have got the spelling wrong...

it is supposed to be a very big fat dog, about 20++ inch height, the face look a little like bulldog.

hope someone can help and tell us where we can get some info, or at least the correct spelling..Blush

thank you in advance.

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007, 6:15 AM

Post #2 of 8 (732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [billchin] dog wiser? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

perhaps it is Dogue Brasileiro? or Dogue de Bordeaux?

check out link

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/doguebrasileiro.htm

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/doguedebordeax.htm

billchin
Dog Kichi

Apr 17, 2007, 8:56 PM

Post #3 of 8 (715 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] dog wiser? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi eli,

thanks for your kind reply.

i think you hv shown me the right place, it must be one of those, a kind of mastiff mix, it should be the fat fat one

Wink

r u still in puchong? how many dogs r u keeping now?

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2007, 12:38 AM

Post #4 of 8 (709 views)
Shortcut

hi bill,
glad to be of help. wasn't sure if u'd remember me when i posted a response. ya, still in puchong but moved house in 2005, further from where u visited. still only 3 dogs and worried if one day MPSJ comes and takes one away cos this is a terrace house - bought when we only had 2 dogs!

instead of more dogs, we now have 8 cats! but they don't need to be licensed! :)

how are you and your family? how's your boy? did you eventually adopt any dog?

billchin
Dog Kichi

Apr 19, 2007, 5:03 AM

Post #5 of 8 (696 views)
Shortcut

eli,

of course we remember kind people like you :)

my boy is ok now, had all his necessary operation..

we bought a 3 years old male doberman few months ago, and plan to have 1 more puppy, cos we can have 2 dogs in my corner house.

my office is in bandar putri now. which part of puchong is your new house?

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2007, 5:26 AM

Post #6 of 8 (694 views)
Shortcut

hey, great news about your boy!

congrats on your doberman and being able to get a new puppy! what breed are you looking at? we couldn't handle a doberman, i think... sometimes i wish we could adopt more dogs but $$ and space prohibit that! in fact, gotta think abt sponsorship prog for the 8 cats :)

we moved to puchong hartamas, just next to puteri. where's your office? in the very happening area or even newer part?

billchin
Dog Kichi

Apr 19, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #7 of 8 (678 views)
Shortcut

hi eli,

havenot really decided what puppy to add,

the only few things we have decided,

must be at least the size of a dobe when grown up, good family guard dog, good with children...

thinking of a few type, dobe or mastiff, or even BIG mongrel, but we prefer short coat. either to adopt or to buy.

i saw a few adult bull mastiff at my friends place, they look so good and friendly. but my friend got no plan to breed them.

btw; my dobe i bought from puchong, this richman with a big bangolow, had 3 dogs, dobe, GR and Rotie, suddenly decide to sell all, people grabe the 2, but no one wanted the dobe, 1 month later i accidentally saw the old newspaper ad, and called him, he said left with only the adult male dobe, as though no 1 will be interested, he sounded. i went that night itself, spent about 2 hours there, talking to the owner and playing with the dog, then straight away drive to petronas, draw money from atm machine, went back to pay him and took the dog home.

our whole family is very very happy with him, his name is rainbow, very very intelligent and loving to the whole family and playful, and good watch dog. i m getting too long winded, better stop here.

talk again when we meet.Cool

eli
Enthusiast

May 2, 2007, 4:35 AM

Post #8 of 8 (651 views)
Shortcut

hi bill,

sorry for not responding earlier. interesting story on how rainbow became part of your family :)

yeah, can catch up if/when we meet. can reach me at: elichong

cheers!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my