Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
BAD NEWS!!! Shah Alam banning ALL dogs!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2008, 10:26 AM

Post #26 of 28 (3797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] BAD NEWS!!! Shah Alam banning ALL dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

i live in kota kemuning... its in shah alam... i didn't received any letters also... and never heard my neighbours said about those banning dogs case... about 70% of my neighbourhood own a dog and majority of them are chinese...

hmm... if this is true... where it means SHAH ALAM... then kota kemuning, where im, living will be in big trouble... worried about the pet store near my house... maybe will go bankrupt...Shocked then i have to go very far to buy dog food... Unsure

i believe the area that amber meant is where a lot of malay residents...Crazy like section 25... what to do... muslim country is like that... shah alam is under BN or keadilan or pas what aa...??

haih... suddenly felt that... maybe there will be pet up for adoption because of this case...Frown

if this happen to me, i rather moved out...!!! if that house is my property, i rather sell out...!!! can't bear to lost my shiro...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

(This post was edited by Veanne on Apr 7, 2008, 10:43 AM)

Kojikoji
Novice

Apr 30, 2008, 7:53 PM

Post #27 of 28 (2686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] BAD NEWS!!! Shah Alam banning ALL dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi
I live in Kemuning too and yesterday I received a Notice from the MBSA to get a licence for my dog. I have a little shihtzu which is kept indoors most of the time anyway.
So, i'd like to know about anyone's experience with getting dog licence in MBSA?? This scary news here that they ban all dogs in Shah Alam is really un-nerving so I would appreciate if anyone here can share experience on dealing with MBSA's dog licencing?
The notice says I must get the licence within 7 days!

Thanks!

Veanne
K9 Maniac

May 2, 2008, 3:41 AM

Post #28 of 28 (2636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kojikoji] BAD NEWS!!! Shah Alam banning ALL dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

im not sure about that... i didn't received any letter or notis from MBSA... my dog are already license once i adopted from the previous owner... and my dog is also being keep indoor... hmm... never heard from my neighbour either... i'll try to ask my neighbour whether they get the notice or not... erm... i think... whether it is a indoor dog or outdoor, you should actually get a license for your dog... you just go there and tell them that you want to apply the license for your dog... then they will lead you to a proper procedures...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my