Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Letak Dalam Sangkar!

davidong
New User

Mar 28, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #1 of 12 (3591 views)
Shortcut
Letak Dalam Sangkar! Can't Post

Hi there! I am new here! Nice to meet u all!!

not long ago my neighbour complained about my dog being smelly(my dog having some skin disease). So those ppl from the town council came and have a look and issued us a summone becuase our dog do not have the license issued by the council. OK fine.

Recently, the neighbour went to complian again and this time they sent three officer. They said our neighbour complain that our dog poo on the floor. Was really angry as my dog poo in my house compund, not theirs!!! Furthermore we clean his poo everyday!! Then they told us: ada sangkar tak? letak dalam sangkar. What is this??!??!? Now that my dog cannot even poo in my house compound and have to be put in cage????

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2007, 3:18 AM

Post #2 of 12 (3583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [davidong] Letak Dalam Sangkar! [In reply to] Can't Post

You have a very difficult neighbour thereUnsure

How about putting your dog behind your house compound

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 30, 2007, 6:38 PM

Post #3 of 12 (3558 views)
Shortcut

i think as long as ur doggie is not a nuisance in creatin noise & smell pollution. ur basically ok & have ade abide to the rules of ownin a doggie. therefore i think ur difficult neighbour can go get a life

cheers dude, ignorance is bliss

ezekiel 25:17

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2007, 9:16 PM

Post #4 of 12 (3554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Letak Dalam Sangkar! [In reply to] Can't Post

it is normal that neighbour make complain mostly is malay. they say dirty. last time i have a dog when my neighbour complain us she will pee and poo at the neighbour house. FrownFrownFrownFrown

davidong
New User

Mar 30, 2007, 9:22 PM

Post #5 of 12 (3551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Letak Dalam Sangkar! [In reply to] Can't Post

have tried putting him behind...when we saw the neighbour at the back...they will complain also....sad case...

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 1, 2007, 4:12 AM

Post #6 of 12 (3529 views)
Shortcut

aiyah put the neighbour in a cage lah

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 6, 2007, 9:16 PM

Post #7 of 12 (3473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Letak Dalam Sangkar! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah yeah....agree with you. Put that neighbor in a tiny cage!

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

mustlovedog
Novice

Apr 10, 2007, 3:02 AM

Post #8 of 12 (3456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Letak Dalam Sangkar! [In reply to] Can't Post

it is very annoying when neighbors complain about our dogs when they have cats that leave paw prints on your car and poo on your roof.

there was a time when my left neighbor's cat did his big poo and pee on roof of my patio and it stank. I was alerted to the smell by my right side neighbor who keeps her bedroom windows open and she complained. So guess what!! I had to climb up to the roof to clear my left side neighbor's cat's poo because my right neighbor is complaining the smell is getting into her bedroom!!.. Unbelievable :(

liliman
Novice

Jun 25, 2007, 4:33 AM

Post #9 of 12 (3278 views)
Shortcut

their cats can poo at any/every house, this is just own house, very unfair man.

further, my neighbour has a german shepherd, i think it's about 5 to 6 mths old..the one stays beside

the hse is a M race family.

the M race family, 'big or small' also the same, always disturb and emotionally abuse the dog, sometimes

throw cigrates and rubbish to the dog compound and the owner's hse, and make the dog always bark,

showing stupid faces and many many bad stuffs to the dog, in front of the dog owner, instead,

praise the dog a lot.

The problem is, they disturb the german shepherd esp at night and make the neighbours

cannot sleep as the dog barks angrily, or may be anxiously. Second, the owner cat always poo at

most of the hse, how if it meets the german shepherd?(those M ppl make arguments and commotions!!~

normallar..)

How if the german shepherd has grown up, jump the their hse and bite, most probably kill them, cannot blame,

not because they are gila, it might also be defensive bites; biggest problem is the dog may attack the owner and

family members as well, cause they may not keep trusting humans; thats why those ppl not to say no brains,

but poo brains!!

Dogs are intelligent, but has its own patience too. It's not a toy.This is not the first case i saw, i have saw

those ppl disturb GRetriever, bully as this is a weak and polite breed, most probably..

Well gsd is also a polite and intelligent breed, but it could be dangerous.

Hope i wouldn't see those ppl disturb pit bulls other more vicious ones..

Those ppl..i dun even want to say further...

liliman
Novice

Jun 25, 2007, 4:47 AM

Post #10 of 12 (3277 views)
Shortcut

they are black hearted!Dun see them like a cat!!

Very rare of bad cases like this.. compared to other countries.. may be their In***xxxx

'frens' lar...something wrong about their 'Teachings'...i strongly believe.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jun 25, 2007, 8:09 PM

Post #11 of 12 (3260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mustlovedog] Letak Dalam Sangkar! [In reply to] Can't Post

HAHAHHAHAHAHA that's real funny mann.....left's side's cat's poo, right side complain and u have to go the dirty job. Hahahahah..

eh next time tau pau in newspaper and throw back at them lah. It's their property mahh....we're an honest society. We do not take nor claim what is not ours. hahahahahahah

Yesterday another one of my neighbor's cat nicely sitting at my car's porch. i think that cat left a nice little pile of poo near the garden too. I'm going to go and get a few colored spray can today. One more time I see that cat, I'll spray it RED cos that cat is a bit greyish in color. If that dont work.......MUAHAHAHAHA my evil plan will be out. I'm going to go get some canned Friskies, mix it up with some rat poison and leave it just outside my house. Once and for all, get rid of them. If they cant control their cat's whereabouts and what their cat's do to other properties, I'll help them with that! I don care if that's a persian cat or whatever. I've HAD ENOUGH with those STUPID cats.........one house got like 9 cats ok! NINE freaking cats.....in the day, all in the car porch, in the evening and at night, they let them GO!! And they start making other ppl's car porch their dumping ground and start ripping apart garbage bags. Mad

I'll kill them if i have to help them control the cat's population!

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jojo570
Novice

Oct 24, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #12 of 12 (2906 views)
Shortcut

hi david ,

my neighbour not animal lovers. can relate to your problem.i hav 2 dogs.one of my dogs was given to me by a friend.tis dog had a lot behaviour problems n medical problems..major problem was pooing n peeing problem.snowbell wud pee 10 times a day or poo 5 times.wit help on medication n dog trainer.best way walk ur dog.wash the porch wit vinegar n water to take smell away.also i had to time snowbell every time she poos or pees. note every thing down.she does not hav pooing problem now but unlike other dogs she still pees more 3-4 times a day at least not wat it use to be.best i cud do get bucket n mop just for her. mop it wit vinegar n water so i hav no more damn complains from my neighbour.so far this had helped.

hope this work for u too.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my