Greeting to all!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 27, 2007, 5:30 PM

Post #26 of 37 (271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

dunno, maybe can try petshops, become part time assistant..hehe..maybe can get a poodle grooming book lor but kinda think its too US style liao..with the really 'kua' patterns...still prefer puppy look or clean look..hehe..

my bf is learning by himself, look at the groomed poodles n he trial n error himself on Nana..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2007, 5:41 PM

Post #27 of 37 (269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

i search thru the mph website..all dog grooming books are out of stock...sigh..

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

L1yng
Novice

Apr 2, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #28 of 37 (242 views)
Shortcut
Re: Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all sorry for late reply. Tongue

Thanks for all the welcome and praise on Money. Lately kind of busy with searching for a MS for my Money to play with and busy busy with Money's son. Haven't give him a name yet.

I bring my Money to Tanjung Pets too. Cost about RM60.

Errr... to all senior here.... can help teach me how to post pic here?

L1yng
Novice

Apr 2, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #29 of 37 (241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi... yep I'm from Penang. Thanks for the praise but i think all dogs with a good owner (like all of us here) will looks it best cos any dogs (pure breed or mix breed) that are loved and care will glow from within. Wink *A BIG clap for all of us here*

As for tear stains, yeah still have. Have to wipe everday but still the same. I hear they have a chemical that will help ease the tear stains but i'm afraid it will have chemical side effect on my dog. Unsure Any advise?

L1yng
Novice

Apr 2, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #30 of 37 (241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

My sister bring Money for a poodle cut before (at Butterworth) and i don't think my money like it coz he keep hiding...Crazy... and my family said it doesn't suit him too. Have u bring sasha for the cut? Can post some pic? Hope sasha looks good with the poodle cut.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 3, 2007, 4:57 PM

Post #31 of 37 (235 views)
Shortcut
Re: [L1yng] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

yeah yeah..brought sasha for her poodle cut at tanjung pets last sat. i updated my avatar with her new look d...mayb after a while admin will update for me and you will be able to see the new lookWink

anyway, you can also go to her blog (link below) to see her new look...well...i quite like it..makes her more lady like while puppy cut makes her look cute....mayb i'l rotate her look next time...hahahahaha

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

L1yng
Novice

Apr 3, 2007, 6:25 PM

Post #32 of 37 (233 views)
Shortcut

Wau.... look nice on sasha!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2007, 12:16 AM

Post #33 of 37 (225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [L1yng] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe..thanks! new look to celebrate her birthdayWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 4, 2007, 8:40 PM

Post #34 of 37 (216 views)
Shortcut

new look for a new year ah.....wahh grow one year older have make her look for mature isit? Tongue

Rascal's new b-day look last january was his birthday suit. hahaha went to the groomer and told her "All off, all shave down" He came out looking sooo naked but neat and thin.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2007, 10:53 PM

Post #35 of 37 (210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah yeah...1 yr old ma...hv to look mature a bit...at least for a while lor..before going back to puppy look again...heheheheheh

oh...so rascal has something like a schaunzer cut as his bday suit? any pic?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 5, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #36 of 37 (203 views)
Shortcut

I believe got pictures lah....but have to search thru my 1GB memory card lah. Hahaha Crazy

schaunzer look? hmmm..........yeah.....with bigger, fluffier and long ears. So only the head looks big, the body all skinny like cicak kering. Hahahahaa cos I told the groomer all off except head. Hahhahaaha. And for that easy clip-off job, that was RM80 in melaka mann.... no scissoring also...if i have a shaver, i also can do it myself lah. Just have to put him a table and he wont move already. Here in KL RM70 can get styling and scissoring some more.

Talking bout that, can I actually request for no clipping just scissoring grooming ah? Any idea how much it will be to ask the groomer to just cut using scissors and don wan to use the clippers? All groomers also can perform the just scissoring request right?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 6, 2007, 1:45 AM

Post #37 of 37 (199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Greeting to all! [In reply to] Can't Post

ermm..i think so. by right all groomers can perform the scissoring without clipping la...but from what i know, some are not very good at it...

well...i would think it cost almost the same..whether use clipping or scissoring...at least at my place, it's the same lo...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my