First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 3, 2007, 12:07 AM

Post #26 of 40 (3177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cindy,

Sounds like both our furkids behaviour very similar, both also got separation anxiety case, both also very kay po n both also loves SOCKS !! Nana loves to go bite my bf's socks one lor..she hor also love to go smell toilet bowl lor, climb n go smell..as usual, need to 'Hep' her or 'Down' only she will move away...hehe

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Apr 3, 2007, 6:09 PM

Post #27 of 40 (3169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [quincy1802] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe...all dat u describe abt ur puppy is wat all puppy owners experience. It's normal puppy behaviour. They're like kids, curious abt everything. Saw my pup (also a poodle) playing with a fly the other day, she slap it around with her paw, then put in her mouth, then spit it out, then slap it around sumore but nvr kill it, js 'shiok' torture it. If ur pup dun get sick after eating the 'roach, it's alrite. Maybe u can get one of those 'roach repellants to clear the infestation in ur place?

I think poodles are quite hyper n they always wan lots n lots of attention from their owners. I know mine is. So gotta exercise them a lot. I'm always thinking of new games to play with her. Recently raining a lot n can't bring her out for walks, so i buy remote control car to let her chase around till she tired. Then she got no more strength to be naughty anymore.

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2007, 7:01 PM

Post #28 of 40 (3153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wibbly] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi wibbly,

Remote control car? That's a good idea. I'll try that on my dog. Only problem is not sure how long her interest is going to last.

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Apr 4, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #29 of 40 (3152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenec] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

i just give a ball to play with him so he always chase the ball and i trow he give me back

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2007, 7:10 PM

Post #30 of 40 (3150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi vicwhliew,

My dog loves the ball too. Only problem is she won't give it back to me after I throw it to her. She'll make me chase her for the ball. In the end, I'm the one worn out Crazy

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Apr 4, 2007, 10:59 PM

Post #31 of 40 (3143 views)
Shortcut

Dun buy those expensive ones lor, I got mine for under RM30. I suppose limiting ur dog's access to the car would help make his interest last longer, e.g. dun play everyday n dun play with it too long each time. I guess coz it can chase her. My kid also gets bored with new things very fast, like within 1-2 days but so far (a few weeks already) she still super excited about the car. Actually i bought it also coz i didn't have enuff energy to run around after her, so let the car do it for me. She even play hide n seek with it, all the time unaware that i'm the one controlling the car. Bwahahaha!

She also loves her mini basketball. We play fetch with it but if i dun give her treats after she bring it back to me a few times, then she'll go on strike n won't return it to me.

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 5, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #32 of 40 (3128 views)
Shortcut

oh wow...remote control car, yah..i should try that too...Goofy is super active too when come to running and i'm too oold liao to run like him for such a long time!!! muahahaha...i should have buy him a remote car like tat..let him chase..

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #33 of 40 (3124 views)
Shortcut

Thanks wibbly for sharing. Under RM30? Must go search for it. Think it'll be fun for me and my dog. Smile

Your dog sounds so cute Sly

quincy1802
Novice

Apr 6, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #34 of 40 (3114 views)
Shortcut

remote control car ? u mean like the one that sold in tamiya one ah? they will chase meh? never try before , also can try to play with my cash , but just worried he will bite and break the car only , hahah, coz he is really a big destroyer and "bandaraya" also , wat ever at floor also wanna pick up and eat, then after eat cough badly, really dunno how to teach le

lucky now he stay with my bf , let my bf headache about it, hahahahah

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2007, 8:56 PM

Post #35 of 40 (3094 views)
Shortcut

Remote cars...Kota Damansara night flea market can get for RM10. Was thinking of getting it last time and let rascal chase like crazy. Looks like for now no need already. Got a self-controlled ACS chasing him all the time. Hahahaha

Aiyer....roaches eating fellas......Extra protein kot....hahahahahaha When I first brought rascal back also he is soo fascinated with roaches, rats, lizards, moths, butterflies, bugs, worms, milipede, whatever else that crawls around the house lah. So suaku...never see before because he was born in the middle of Winter and hence during winter no that many stuff to see. Then there in US, the minute you see a roach, we call Pest Control liao...they come and spray everywhere until all die.

When i come back, my grandma house so many roaches cos in town mah....so many dead one somemore.....rascal will bodoh bodoh bring it to me. The first time, he carried a dead roach, he dropped it at my leg..... Whack the hell out of him mannn cos i'm scared of roaches too!! Did it second time, kena again. No more third. Now he see dead stuff, don care already. But he still wanna get his teeth on toads and frogs though. He nearly chomped down on a frog during a rainy day a few months back. AIYER......i think i would pengsan if he really did it! Pirate

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2007, 10:21 PM

Post #36 of 40 (3091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

make sure to watch rascal when he's near toads, some toads are known to be poisonous...even if they're not poisonous, who knows if thr'l be any allergy reactions to rascal Unsure

ezekiel 25:17

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2007, 11:48 PM

Post #37 of 40 (3087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

yea lah i know..........that greedy de-vil....can give me a heart attack at times you know! Pirate

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

irenec
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2007, 12:36 AM

Post #38 of 40 (3085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] my kid eat cockroach [In reply to] Can't Post

That's right, some toads are poisonous. Once, a friend's dog attacked one and the next moment the whole face puffed up like a blowfish Pirate

hammy
Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2008, 9:51 AM

Post #39 of 40 (2843 views)
Shortcut

not all dogs will chase car ler.. i got 2 dog.. mongrel n jrt..

the jrt one will chase n runaway wit the car to hide under the bed to slowly destroy it...

the mongrel will runaway from the car n hide herself under the bed...

zephyros
Canine Addict

Apr 1, 2008, 6:26 PM

Post #40 of 40 (2800 views)
Shortcut

look at the bright side, you won't have roach problems! lol i know of a few rat catchers too. don't eat them but they are hell of a good rat catcher.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my