IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
my dog tahan pee poo again =(

shalmay

Mar 17, 2007, 6:50 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2271 views)
Shortcut
my dog tahan pee poo again =( Can't Post

my dog just recovered of tahan pee poo for few weeks.. even he is playing at porch, he also know to get in to toilet pee poo and continue to play...

but, just don't know why, he suddenly tahan his pee poo again ... from last night until now.. i'm so worry... try sayang him, lead him... he just lay on there, n look at you....

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 17, 2007, 7:27 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shalmay] my dog tahan pee poo again =( [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyo.....i think u're worried and his is confused. Hahaha...

Anyway, how many times in a day does he do his small and big business?

Well as for my dog, he pees only in the morning and pee and poo in the evening. But if got car rides in between, he will attempt to pee again even if it means one drop only. So far he has never missed peeing twice in a day but got miss pooing a few days in a row before also. Sometimes he jual mahal, don wan to eat, so sure no poo the next day one.

Ok....let's hope he does his business soon ok. GL.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

shalmay

Mar 18, 2007, 12:23 AM

Post #3 of 11 (2261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] my dog tahan pee poo again =( [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmmm....

my dog ar, he pee poo alot lo.... morning la, noon la, evening la, night la.... he pee alot.... poo depends lo... is it normal? because he drinks alot...

before and after sleep, play... he also pee .... Unsure

and his pee ar... so much one oh Crazy

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 18, 2007, 2:02 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2260 views)
Shortcut

Hi,i think it's normal for puppies to pee so often lor cos they can't really hold their pee or poo for long one..my 3 mths old Nana also always drink a lot of water n pee a lot..i have to constantly change the newspaper sheets for her cos she wont do her business if the newspaper is soiled already one..so there's nothing to worry about. Wink

shalmay

Mar 18, 2007, 3:12 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] my dog tahan pee poo again =( [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

oh i see.... then i have no worry so much lo Smile

thanks you ya Blush

Milosevic
Novice

Mar 18, 2007, 10:58 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2247 views)
Shortcut

Have you neutered him? Maybe it is a symptom of dominant or being manipulative towards you. Try take him for a walk every time he finishes his meals.

canines.com/library/housetrainingschd.shtml

Read this article and choose a program.
woof woof

(This post was edited by Milosevic on Mar 18, 2007, 10:58 AM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 18, 2007, 8:17 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2240 views)
Shortcut

Wahh...pee soooo many times ah??Crazy Well i donnu lah if its good or not cos I train my dog to pee twice and poo once. That way it's easier for me to monitor his peeing and pooing habit. If he only pees once in a day for a day or two, then i would think that's nothing to be worried about. As long as he PEES....and the flow should be smooth like pipe water lah. But if he pees only ONCE and pee stop pee stop or dripping only, then that could be a problem or vice versa, if he starts peeing more than twice a day and dripping pee, then that could be a problem too or pee too many times in a day and pee A LOT....then that could be a problem too.

Hahaha actually i'm using my human theory knowledge and apply to him lor....hahahahaha if he doesnt pee in a smooth flow...that could be prostrate problem or UTI, if he pees wayyyy toooooo muchhhhhhh and drinking wayyyyyy tooo much water, that could be an indicator of diabetes ahahahah but i donnu if K9 get diabetes or not. Sly

For me, as long as he PEES at least once a day, yellow color, doesnt stink tooooo horribly and he doesnt have any difficullty peeing, no blood, no pus, no weird stuff in his urine, then it's fine for me. Hahahahahaa.....but maybe other veteran K9 owners here can help you.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Milosevic
Novice

Mar 19, 2007, 8:42 AM

Post #8 of 11 (2231 views)
Shortcut

Did he pee or just mark his territory-lifting his one leg?

Frown
woof woof

shalmay

Mar 19, 2007, 8:14 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Milosevic] my dog tahan pee poo again =( [In reply to] Can't Post

emmmm...

he just likes do his biz in toilet lo... when i let him plays around at porch, he will walk faster in to house n get to toilet... hurried to do his biz... so funny la Blush if i forgot clean it up... he will bark on me, n staring his pee poo... if not, he won't do his biz for 2nd time... his pee pose still as female... Cool easy for me..

he plays much... non stop... is it too active? that's why he drinks so much too... n pee so much... so his pee always clear colour... Frown

hmm... im planning to have a baby now... so worry hard to take care him when im pregnant... because my husband work at oversea... hmm... Unsure

Milosevic
Novice

Mar 21, 2007, 8:23 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2213 views)
Shortcut

So I assume he no longer tahan his pee, meh?
woof woof

shalmay

Mar 31, 2007, 10:52 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Milosevic] my dog tahan pee poo again =( [In reply to] Can't Post

my kenneth ar.... tot he is human as me... must pee poo at toilet... n i can't curi see he doing his biz there... he tahan his pee something like human tahan pee lo... once feel it... then fast fast go to toilet settle it... Crazy

he likes to play hide n seek games with me lately... vry funny n enjoy Laugh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my