First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

arthur
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 4:09 AM

Post #1 of 174 (7016 views)
Shortcut
Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! Can't Post

Greetings to all,

Finally received this leaflet on the Dogathon 2003 event to be held in UPM, Serdang. Thought I'd post this up for our forum members.

Date: 06 July 2003 (Sunday)

Venue: Bukit Ekspo, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor.

Time: 7.15am - 1.30 pm Admission FREE! OPEN to ALL Doglovers!

Organised by Club Zoologico-Vertnak, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.

Email: dogathon2003@hotmail.com (For further details)

Program:

7am - Registration (For the events and dogathon)

8am - Opening Ceremony

8.30am - Dogathon (You run with your doggies round a 2 km obstacle track on the campus grds)

9am - Luckly Draw, Children Drawing Contest, MKA Dog Parade (Various Breeds of dogs will be shown to introduce them to the public)

9.30am - Fastest Eating Duo (My favourite! You - eat cereals, doggie - eat dog food (Alpo brand) Both must wolf down your respective meals in the fastest possible timeSmile!)

10am - Lucky Draw, MKA Dog Obedience (Demo to the public the various levels from Pre-Novice to OPEN)

10.30 am - Field Games

11am - Lucky Draw, Best Trick (This is the place to show off Fiffy's latest and cutest trick!)

12pm - Lucky Draw, Wagathon (The dog that wags its tail the mostest for a specified time period! Labs and Goldies sure win one!)

12.30 - Prize Giving and Closing Ceremony!

Rules: Dogs must be leashed at all times, Must be well socialized (no aggressive or uncontrollable dogs), Owners to clean up after their dogs, Adult must always accompany children.

Also disqualifications are: Overly aggressive dogs, Pregnant Bitches, Bitches on Heat, Poor questionalbel health, Mistreatment of any dog.

If you wanna take part in Dogathon, fee is RM8. For Fastest Eating Duo, Best Trick, Wagathon, Dress Me Up - RM8 for all these 4 events.

Sounds like a fun day.. See ya there!Smile This would be my thrid time going to this Dogathon event..

Rdgs Arthur

cyphang
Canine Addict

May 20, 2003, 5:02 AM

Post #2 of 174 (6993 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, I went to the first one, it was great. Hope I'll get to bring Sunnie there this time...provided she's not on heat then Tongue
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

timmy
Enthusiast

May 20, 2003, 5:08 AM

Post #3 of 174 (6991 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur, it sounds interesting! do they allow puppy as timmy can join >?any category we like is it?

how to get the registration form?

thanks 4 ur infoLaugh

ginl
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 5:09 AM

Post #4 of 174 (6991 views)
Shortcut

Hey Arthur,

Thanks so much for posting that up! Now at least we hv a clearer pic about the event....it all sounds like tons of fun...Biscuit will hv a shot at the fast eating contest coz he's like a mad dog possessed when it comes to eating...but if the owner has to eat also then tak boleh lar Crazy

Really looking fwd to it though....i'm sure a lot of members here will be there! Smile

Khoobg
Webmaster

May 20, 2003, 7:14 AM

Post #5 of 174 (6976 views)
Shortcut

Another great day for all the dog lovers and it is definitely going to be fun for all.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 20, 2003, 7:44 AM

Post #6 of 174 (6972 views)
Shortcut

SmileHey arthur,

thanks for posting up the details....it really sounds like FUN !!! I can't wait to join in ! Btw, how do we do the payment ? on the day itself ? I will surely ask Terry to come back WinkSmile and bring my nieces & nephew to join in the FUN ! i really can't wait ler.....

oh ya ! I need a MAP again ler... BlushBlush so malu lar this girl always tak tahu jalan one ! BlushBlush kangser.... HELP pls !

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on May 20, 2003, 7:49 AM)

Patricia

May 20, 2003, 8:17 AM

Post #7 of 174 (6962 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur

Thanks for the posting. I'll think about this as I believe it is of great fun. However, my Amber will not take part in the Eating competition as she is too....too slow, just the opposite of Biscuit, right Gina ?

Pat

boon
Doggyman

May 20, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #8 of 174 (6960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Pat,

Another round ok ? Gina, is my hotel room ready ?Blush

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 20, 2003, 8:35 AM

Post #9 of 174 (6958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all, kingkong] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

yaay ! the penang gang is coming too !!! Eric, this time come lar...dun say no ok. No more excuse !

cheers,
minglmy

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 20, 2003, 10:35 AM

Post #10 of 174 (6953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

Haha wut a great event!, will try to be there if i can wake up so early n if i know how to get there lah.. and also Jamie's 1st heat is on 9th Dec 2002, so will it due on the same date when her 2nd heat comes ?Crazy if not than maybe cannot attend to tis event oledi!Crazy

anyone knows? pls. advise! Tq!

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

edser

May 20, 2003, 3:21 PM

Post #11 of 174 (6952 views)
Shortcut

Ming Yan and Mocha,

Hey woman, no problem, this round we meet and will go together. I stay near UPM, Serdang, my hometown actually. Edvard been there only once and maybe he will need directon too. But i know how to get to UPM just whereabout in UPM coz it is so huge!!!!!!!

Maybe we could go for a nice meal around coz i know very good yong tau fu there!!!! Just tell me where you wish to meet. Do you know Bukit Jalil? It is very near from there!!!!

We can't wait to go for this occasion!!! Thank you Arthur!! Will bring all three of them this time...Do Not mind taking one of them!!!Wink

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

ginl
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 4:57 PM

Post #12 of 174 (6945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Boon, your room is alway there waiting for u....and your little buzzing friends also can't wait for you to visit again hahahaha bzzzz bzzzzz....Tongue

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

May 20, 2003, 5:31 PM

Post #13 of 174 (6935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Can anyone teach how to go to the dogathon event from klang? although, i hv a map but still dunno larr.. stupid lah. me... pl. teach! tq!UnsureCrazyPirate
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

boon
Doggyman

May 20, 2003, 5:52 PM

Post #14 of 174 (6929 views)
Shortcut

Hahahha,

okoko, no problem, but pls train the obedience train the mosq. TongueWinkCool if not i will stay late to play with them again....kakakkaLaugh

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kingkong
Canine Addict

May 20, 2003, 6:04 PM

Post #15 of 174 (6924 views)
Shortcut

ming yang,

hah... so surprise my name suddenly be mention here.... luckily i notice. try my best, have to check if i have to work on that day..... Penang lang..... 12 go beramai-ramai? boon, ashley, eliza, eve, metay mummy..... wat u think.....

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

elizatye
K9 Senior

May 20, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #16 of 174 (6919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Eric, Yippi is not qualified lah.. I think some of the member here who met Yippi before sure know that sometimes he will be aggressive to certain people leh Unsure... and, same as Amber, sure yippi will be the last in Eating Competition, if eating other food other than dog food sure he will win CrazyUnsureLaughSly.

Smile Eliza

i_idnic
Enthusiast

May 20, 2003, 6:38 PM

Post #17 of 174 (6915 views)
Shortcut

Gina...Ur hotel going to open again...hahahahaTongue Any VIP room can reserve ???

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 6:54 PM

Post #18 of 174 (6911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edser] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Harlow Serina,

We go with u too ok? Wink

Hehe...Sparkle maybe can join in the eating contest...if they have one for puppies. That fella can climb into his bowl and eat like there's no tomorrow if the bowl is big enough!! kekekeke

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #19 of 174 (6908 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for posting this up!! Smile Heh...maybe this time your Operation S.S. can work out leh!! *evil grin* WinkTongue

carynn

May 20, 2003, 7:12 PM

Post #20 of 174 (6905 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur! Thanks for posting this up. Andy & I were just looking at the photos of all of us at the event last year..it seem such a long time ago. Will definitely not miss this load of fun!!! LaughLaughLaugh
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

wkser
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #21 of 174 (6898 views)
Shortcut

hi ming yang,

sure maybe we can meet again at the mobil station in LDP again ...with dvard and serina help wouldn't be hard to get to UPM... if edvard and serina willing to to be our out rider this time will be better...serina is serdang area guradian...hahaha ....serina and edvard can you be our out rider this time...?

regards

kangser and nous

wkser
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #22 of 174 (6895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi brother and penang nang,

come lar..join the UPM dogathon...then we go for another steamboat...hahaha ...this time only fishball steamboat....gina this time i belanja you makan only "fishball"...Tongue

regards

kangser and nous

(This post was edited by wkser on May 20, 2003, 7:46 PM)

sharon
Enthusiast

May 20, 2003, 8:54 PM

Post #23 of 174 (6885 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the post!

I was there last year but I don't think I still remember how to get there Blush

Can anybody help??!!!!!Angelic
Me & Makiyo

ginl
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 9:30 PM

Post #24 of 174 (6877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

VIP room already reserved for the regular customers Tongue....they regular mah so they enjoy long term room service Laugh

ginl
ALPHA

May 20, 2003, 9:44 PM

Post #25 of 174 (6866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Dogathon 2003 at UPM, Serdang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure or not? You're not afraid if u order fishballs again u'll hv to do what u did with the fishballs that nite??? Shocked

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my