inquiry

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 9, 2007, 11:48 PM

Post #76 of 85 (991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] inquiry [In reply to] Can't Post

yah...and i'm thinking of getting the frontline spot u mentioned tat time...seems much more easier to use ler...oh yes, sasha's birthday tomolo right?...and sze ern's coming near too right?...i've bought something for them...hehehe...and will be sending out once i got the other gift too coz i ordered it from the web..sorry couldn't reach it tomolo...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 10, 2007, 12:01 AM

Post #77 of 85 (990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] inquiry [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you so much!!!! yup...sasha's is tomoro n sze ern's next monday...am sure they will be very happy to receive your gift!!Wink

yup..u r rite...spot on is easier n cleaner to use...n if i'm not wrong, spot on can last for 3 months....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 10, 2007, 12:23 AM

Post #78 of 85 (989 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah...hope they would love the gift they gonna receive soon..heheheBlush...

one thing i'm curious..the spot on can even last after bath ar?

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 10, 2007, 6:40 PM

Post #79 of 85 (985 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jessica,

Nana seems to be doing ok after her jab, maybe a bit restless nia cos when my spore friend came over to play with her, she was like really shy / afraid of her one..keeping herself close to me n my bf, wont play at all...

She still has the red spots on her body, Dr Yeoh said it was Scarcoptic mange or scabies but didnt give any medication for it lor..was thinking of bringing her to Peng Aun or Dr Gills lor..cos my colleague poodle also has it b4, was given a jab n a medicated shampoo to cure it..i wana bring Nana to Rosie's plc for grooming lor, her tangles getting real bad liao..

Nowadays hor Nana seems like not interested in her food lor, when my dad feeds her in the morning around 10am, she wont eat it or she will eat half of it and leave some in her bowl..then lunch time have to feed her again...but when i feed her at night, she will eat all of her food...according to my colleague, its normal one wor..cos when they reach a certain age, they are not so excited about food liao, as if they know how to control how much they can take one...true ah ?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 11, 2007, 2:57 AM

Post #80 of 85 (983 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] inquiry [In reply to] Can't Post

just feed once a day ler

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2007, 4:51 PM

Post #81 of 85 (981 views)
Shortcut

oh...mange or scabies ah? i noticed sze ern oso hv red spots at certain part of her body...although she is not disturbed by this, but mayb will bring her to see the vet...see how lo...hopefully will cure by itself...ehheehheehhe

well..from my experience, poodles are real picky when it comes to food...they get bored easily...but as long as they still eat n they r healthy, there's nothing to worry about...don give in to her...of she won wan to eat or eat less, wait till the next meal only feed her again...don let her hv the impression that if she doesn't eat now, u'l feed her again very soon...

sasha was like dat too when she was younger...n sometimes oso like dat now...but watever it is, she will still take a lil la...if not, she knows she'l hv to wait till dinner time oni get to eat d...

u only feed nana dry kibbles? so far, i always mix some chicken or jerhigh...but sometimes if no time, i'l only feed her dry kibbles lo...

at nana's age now, she is trying out her limit including food...guess she wanna test n see how u'l react if she doesn't eatWink so don give in to her....hv to train her to eat watever u feed her...

as to being not so excited over food...i'm not very sure...coz my girls now...all of them still very excited when it comes to foodWink but of course, can see the difference when it comes to normal meal n the special food la...hahahahaha

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2007, 4:54 PM

Post #82 of 85 (978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] inquiry [In reply to] Can't Post

yup...spot on oso same like spray..can only use it 3 days before and after bath....it will absorb into the body d...n will last for 3 months...dats y i felt it's not so advisable to use it so often unless it is necessary lo....can imagine the how strong the chemical is...Unsure

heheeh...will be looking forward to receiving the gifts...definitely will luv itWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

(This post was edited by jessicaohh on Apr 11, 2007, 4:55 PM)

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 11, 2007, 6:07 PM

Post #83 of 85 (975 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jessica,

Vet says its scabies lor not mange, it may cause by food alergies or when we last shower her, we didnt properly rinse off all the shampoo or conditioner, my Dear BF was showering her by himself nia n Nana won't exactly stay still so i guess that may be the factor also lor..anyways the dry skin came off when i comb her last night.

We plan to bring Nana to Rosie's plc for grooming this Sat and see if there's any other spots on her body or not then only decide if wana bring her to Vet boh..my colleague Bischon mix Poodle recently got this scabies too, she bring to Peng Aun for a jab n medicated shampoo can cure liao..

On Nana's food intake hor, it seems like she's just picky over a feeding bowl, im currently using a heavy clay bowl to feed her, the moment i change it to her plastic treat bowl, she eat liao lor..thank gosh for that..i did reduce her food intake already..just have to monitor her, if she dowan to eat, need to implement a 10 - 15 mins timing liao..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #84 of 85 (972 views)
Shortcut

icic....yeah lo..if by using medicated shampoo can cure, then better lo...so dat means u haven't use the new shampoo from singapore yet lor?

heheh..update me when u go to rosie's place ya! see whether got any new pups or not...heheehhee...luv to see pups...

hahahahaha...sasha was like nana too last time...sometimes hv to chg bowl only she is interested..sometimes, chg bowl oso no use for her...hehehe..but things got better after she was 4 months old...not sure is it due to sze ern...coz if sasha leave her food unattended, gone liau...now, sze ern n sheena will be waiting for sasha's food everyday...hahaha...Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Apr 12, 2007, 12:31 AM

Post #85 of 85 (971 views)
Shortcut

No lor, havent used the Fresh N Clean shampoo yet..

Im hoping to see Mooky's puppies then lor..also see got any other pups or not..hehe..

As long as Nana is still eating hor..not so worried..n she still loves her treats leh..greedy girl.. Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my