Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2007, 6:34 PM

Post #51 of 59 (258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

oh issit? hmmm...coz actually one of the forumer told me that we can get A1 shampoo at CTY...but i nvr really been there to check this out..as for prolee pet, i've only been there once....hehehehhe..so not very sure wat time they open oso...

i'l try to find n see if i can get the forumer to confirm on this again...hehehhee...will keep u updated....Smile

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

zen
Enthusiast

Mar 7, 2007, 2:44 AM

Post #52 of 59 (253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

I wish i can put it on but.......its IMPOSSIBLE !! hahaha

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 7, 2007, 4:43 PM

Post #53 of 59 (249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

nothin is impossible, u know how long i take to put on the xmas hat on zeus last year???

2 days...so then i found a way to put on things on very hyper active doggies ade...try puttin or wearin things for em when they're jz awake, after exercise, when they're tired, they'l probably jz let u do stuff...

ezekiel 25:17

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 7, 2007, 5:56 PM

Post #54 of 59 (244 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaa...yup ...agree...normally this is the best time coz they are still blur blur or too lazy to move...so we can do watever we like with themWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 7, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #55 of 59 (238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe i agree too, normally i would comb Nana when she's really tired n in deep sleep liao..Nana hair is very thick and easily tangled one so kinda need to comb once every 2 days...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 7, 2007, 8:34 PM

Post #56 of 59 (233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah yeah..although poodle's coat is considered relatively short, but it needs combing regularly...hv to let her get used to the combing...n also the cleaning of ears...then when she grows up, you won hv any problem d...

i also comb my girls once every 2 days...last time i comb them evryday..hahahahahhaha,....wat to do...lately very lazy d....Tongue

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 7, 2007, 8:50 PM

Post #57 of 59 (231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Nana won't really let me clean her ears but my bf clean, shes ok so i let my bf clean it lor..hehehe..

Sometimes there's so many tangles hor, i need to slowly comb her hair n sometimes accidentally pull too hard so if she's very tired n in deep sleep liao, she won't struggle too much.

aDrienna
Novice

Mar 7, 2007, 10:13 PM

Post #58 of 59 (226 views)
Shortcut

OMG.. I m so happy. Bruno is smart and a fast learner. He learned "SIT" within an hour and never barks when i go to work in the morning.. so cute.. emmmm.. but stil do not learn "NO". He will barks when i said no..... any idea how 2 train him.

I comb him everyday. but..Its difficult for me to comb him, bcoz he bites..*notty notty

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 7, 2007, 10:15 PM

Post #59 of 59 (226 views)
Shortcut

yeah...initially sheena won let me clean the ears too...but i force her lo...i mean when i hold her, put a lil bit of pressure....now, she's ok with it d...

yup..tangles part always hv to be slow n steady...coz sasha hor...cant even tahan if i pull a lil bit...she'l scream d...hahahahahahh...unlike sze ern....sze ern can really tahan no matter how i comb her...as for sheena...she is still very tiny..so very easy to hold her n comb her....Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my