First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

aDrienna
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #1 of 59 (890 views)
Shortcut
V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno Can't Post

Hi Members,

M aDrienna from Damansara Perdana, PJ, currently staying with my furry teddy bear, BRUNO. Bruno is a 4 months old toy poodle. He is my 1st pet. I brought him home when he is 3 months old. Very cute, intelligent & .. very very MANJA . He was a sick puppy, suffered from Diarrhoea, Sneezing, Coughing and Fleas Crazy * headache.. He s at recovery satge. He is coughing out phlegm, a sign of recovery. Am i right? Correct me if I am wrong ..

I learned alot from this forum. Its like a pet dictionary. It helps me to understand Bruno better. THANKS

I really need your support and guidance along the way since its my first puppy. I want to give him the best.

Keep in touch

Love

Adrienna & furry teddy bear, BRUNO

YanYan
Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #2 of 59 (886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aDrienna] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Adrienna

Is good to hear that BRUNO is recovering. Have to monitor him closely and hopefully

he will recover soon Do keep us updated about BRUNO and if you are not hesitate,please send

more of his cute pictures as wellWink Have a nice day

aDrienna
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #3 of 59 (880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [YanYan] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yan

Thanks thanks.. I Hv it in my handphone; will upload soon. I spend my nites with Bruno til no time to upload those pics..

adrienna

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 7:21 PM

Post #4 of 59 (878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aDrienna] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

hi thr & welcome

ezekiel 25:17

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 1, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #5 of 59 (875 views)
Shortcut

hi hi...welcome..is that ur puppy in ur avatar? sooo cute le.. hope he get well soon....

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

aDrienna
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 7:39 PM

Post #6 of 59 (867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks VinoViruz

Hi GoofyDip

Ya.. tat 's Bruno. the furry teddy bear.

aDRIENNA

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 1, 2007, 7:43 PM

Post #7 of 59 (866 views)
Shortcut

ooic...cute cute little boy...wanna squeeze him la...heheheTongue

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 8:44 PM

Post #8 of 59 (860 views)
Shortcut

hi,

welcome adrienna & bruno

your bruno indeed look like a teddy bearWink n it's good to hear that he is recovering...ermm..not sure whether coughin out phlegm is a sign of recovery but i'm sure it'l definitely feel better...juz like us human...

u really hv to monitor him closely...don worry...after fighting all this sickness at this young age, i;m sure he will grow up to be a very healthy strong boy!

my sasha was sick too when i first brought her home...took her about 1 month (or more..cant really remember) for her to recover...but it;s worth the effort

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 1, 2007, 8:47 PM

Post #9 of 59 (860 views)
Shortcut

Hello there,

Welcome. Bruno very cute ler..poodle pups hor do like teddy bear one lor..he reminds me of my Nana nia..Nana is going to be 3 mths old soon also..i do like Bruno's color very much..in fact my bf is trying to look for one but no such luck yet in Penang..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #10 of 59 (859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

how;s nana doing so far? wah...going to b 3 mths old soon...hehehehhe..sheena also looks like bigger d compare to the first day i brought her home...both of them only 1 day apart..so very easy to remember...hehehehhehe

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 1, 2007, 10:04 PM

Post #11 of 59 (855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Si lor, very fast hor. Nana also seems to gain weight lor, feels heavier too when i carry her up..hehe..

Nana ha..cheeky and playful as ever lor..im trying to train her not to whine when i leave her in the crate lor, she only whine at me nia, if my parents leave her in crate, she's very kuai wor..sighh.. Unsure

How's Sheena doing ? Hopefully we can bring them to meet up soon..hehe.

aDrienna
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 10:28 PM

Post #12 of 59 (849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jessica & Jessyca,

Nice meeting you all. I bought Bruno at the Pet Safari.. very expensive.. without Birth Cert lagi.. sigh .. Anyway 2 apply?

Bruno 's Birthdate is the same as me and my BF ,25th. all 3 months apart from each other. Bruno was borned in October, me in July and my BF in April.

Jessica,

I saw Sheena s pic, she is really cute. Hows Sze Ern doing? Have she accept Sheena as her pal? Hope they get along well..

Jessyca,

OO.. is tat nana's pic .. very cute oo .. aiyo.. Bruno very notty.. always bite me.. Frown Bruno too will only whine when m around but does not whine at my parents or my friends. He will start barking when I put him in cage.

Hei any idea about speaking command? Did you guys send your furkids to Classes??

Adrienna

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 11:00 PM

Post #13 of 59 (842 views)
Shortcut

hahahaahha.....i think nana knows that u sayang her very much n very soft hearted towards her...dats y each time u crate her, she whines....

sheena is fine now d...no more diarrhea...and as active n greedy towards food as ever lo....she is 1.06kg wen i brought her to vet for 2nd jab...hehehehehe

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 1, 2007, 11:09 PM

Post #14 of 59 (840 views)
Shortcut

Hmm actually Nana also got bite one lor but she knows how to be gentle playful bite. How to let them know its not alright to bite ? I try ouching but she seems like not to care one..anyways Nana also love to lick stuffs from the floor one lor..very greedy..i even caught her chewing leaf before when she runs outside my garden area there, luckily those few times i manage to catch her and open her mouth to retrieve the leaf..

It was recommended to only bring ur pups out after 3 vaccinations so I bought puppy and dog training books to train Nana myself. Or go online or read ppcom to find out ways to train them..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 11:14 PM

Post #15 of 59 (840 views)
Shortcut

hi adrienna,

don think u can apply birth cert for him...anyway, if u don plan to hv a show dog, don really think that cert is important...

hehehe..thanks! yup...now 3 of them get along well d...u can view their videos in my blog...but i think sheena will grow up to be more dominant than sze ern...now oso she keeps chasing n biting sze ern';s tail...hahahaaha

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 11:40 PM

Post #16 of 59 (834 views)
Shortcut

hey,

do u plan to bring nana for some trick trainings at Rosie's place in future? according to her, for trick training, it'l be RM30/lesson (1 hour)....she said go by lesson better coz some pups can learn up a few tricks within 1 hour....

am thinking to bring sasha there lo

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

aDrienna
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 11:55 PM

Post #17 of 59 (832 views)
Shortcut

My Bruno bites me as well. not sure whether he is playing ? teething? or what. Its ok if he bites gently but when he goes aggressive and rough. Its really painful. Scars on my feet and hands. Gek sei.. I push him away when he bites me. Walk away but he ll come after me and bite my feet. How a?? When i said NO. He will just stare at me and continue his biting in a while.

Bruno chew leaves as well. Kesian my MOney plant.. hehehe

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 2, 2007, 12:22 AM

Post #18 of 59 (831 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Not planning to bring Nana for tricks training lor for my BF some sort of know Rosie's training tricks liao so he's training Nana to do the bang bang lie down trick at the moment..

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2007, 1:34 AM

Post #19 of 59 (828 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hey,

do u plan to bring nana for some trick trainings at Rosie's place in future? according to her, for trick training, it'l be RM30/lesson (1 hour)....she said go by lesson better coz some pups can learn up a few tricks within 1 hour....

am thinking to bring sasha there lo

whr is this rosie's place??? she trains tricks only???

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 2, 2007, 1:47 AM

Post #20 of 59 (825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Rosie place is very near the beach u always bring Zeus go exercise one..Hillside.

She is a dog trainer plus she does grooming, boarding..etc etc..i bought Nana from her, she toilet train Nana a bit liao so when I bring Nana home not so headache..hehe.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2007, 1:56 AM

Post #21 of 59 (822 views)
Shortcut

rosie is the plump lady who owns dunno wat breed doggie named coffee???

btw...how u know i always bring zeus to the beach??? fr my posts izzit??? ur fr pg also ah??? sorry ah, forgot ade Blush paiseh paiseh

cheers

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Mar 2, 2007, 2:10 AM

Post #22 of 59 (818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] V r NEW! aDrienna & my little Pal, Bruno [In reply to] Can't Post

Rosie is definately not plump lor..quite slim eh. Oh u n Jessica were discussing dunno where liao so I kinda inform Jessica where's that beach lor..after that she bring Sasha n Sze Ern there liao lor plus she went to Rosie plc for grooming also..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2007, 2:28 AM

Post #23 of 59 (817 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Not planning to bring Nana for tricks training lor for my BF some sort of know Rosie's training tricks liao so he's training Nana to do the bang bang lie down trick at the moment..

err....wat do u mean by the 'bang bang lie down trick' ?

oh..ur bf knows the trick d? i wanted to teach them gong xi gong xi, but don know how...

somemore she say can teach mathematics n a lot more...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2007, 2:29 AM

Post #24 of 59 (814 views)
Shortcut

nope....she does training for dogs too...depends on what type of training u want

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 2, 2007, 2:33 AM

Post #25 of 59 (813 views)
Shortcut

i think the bang bang lie down is play dead right? i always wanna teach goofy this too..i've just succeed to teach him 'hand' only..and for gong xi gong xi also i figuring out how to teach coz wanna prepare for next year cny, c can get angpows for him or not...hahahahaTongue goofy just got an angpow yesterday night when i bring him to my friend's house.. i put on a sweater for him yesterday night and this sweater got a few pockets on it..when my friend gave me my angpow, she stuck one for goofy too in his pocket!!! hahahaLaugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my