PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Feb 26, 2007, 9:47 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1623 views)
Shortcut
PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES Can't Post

Hi everyone

Please take note that the PAWS Committee can now be contacted directly on email.

Please use this to send all future comments, suggestions and queries to ensure personal attention and response.

Call the shelter on 03 7846 1087 to ask for the pawsfeedback email address (sorry I am blocked from posting it here!)

THANKS for your continuing support and interest!!

(This post was edited by Liz Tay on Feb 26, 2007, 9:50 PM)

Jingle
Novice

Feb 28, 2007, 9:28 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

there's a f**king committee for this place? whr r they when ppl r complaining bout d treatment that they get when they'r there? i was there. every1's ok cept 4 d f**king person in charge. i was faced wif a sarcastic & a hypocrite boss over there once i wanted 2 get a puppy over there. i'd nvr give half a cent 4 this pound. it's either they just wanna make $$$ or they r not interested in helping those dogs. i'm wondering y is nando's sponsoring this place anywayz? i was lucky enuff 2 realize who's running this place b4 i donate 1/2 of my ang pow $$$ there. PAWS not gonna change nothin! burn up d place and send all those animals 2 SPCA!
answer's all i want

Morphware
Novice

Feb 28, 2007, 9:41 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

That email address is

pawsfeedback@gmail.com

Jingle
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 5:56 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Morphware] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

who's in d committee??? edward??? i've just send an email.... i'll just c how loooooooooooooooooonnng they'll respond and take action.....

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 8:11 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jingle] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW ... postings everywhere with expletives. Guess that shows your particular mentality.

You want a response??? Here's a response:

For PUPPY.COM members who wish to know where Jingle & cronies are coming from, check out the following threads:

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=248516;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=last;#last

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=286331;#286331

You see, Jingle has this conspiracy thing going.

Jingle and chronies ... all register as members of Puppy.com within a day of each other to start posting & making abuse here. They way they carry one leaves doubt as to their sincerity.

Do a membership search, and suddenly it becomes apparent that JINGLE (27th Feb 2007), CHERRYPIE (28th Feb 2007.4:53 PM) & CASPER (28th Feb 2007.5:56 PM) all registered as members within a day of each other (Cherrypie & Casper join within an hour), and they only make these posts to complain and support each others' so-called complaints.

Got real or not?

Awww, come on Jingle, surely you can do better than that. Give us people in Puppy.com some credit for intelligence lar. We not so duh like some.

Cheers all, have fun with Jingle and his rantings. SlyWinkTongue

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Mar 1, 2007, 8:14 PM)

Jingle
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 8:26 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1531 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yeah.... puhleeeeeeeeeeeez trace the other accounts 2 c if it came frm d same source. u r edward aint ya?

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 9:00 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jingle] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't make me laugh more lar ... already rolling all over.

You think we in Puppy.com really duh or what?

How many email addresses you want? Can get. Free even!!!

And then how may internet cafe you care to visit?

And what for trace? When it's obvious.

Cheers.

LCK
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2007, 11:23 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1503 views)
Shortcut

PAWS welcomes all feedback from all quarters through all mediums including Puppy.com. But in so far as complaints are concerned, they have to be made through the proper channel before action can be taken, for obvious reasons.

PAWS cannot act on complaints made under pseudonyms. We simply cannot take any Tom, Dick or Jingle seriously. If you provide PAWS with your name, contact details & particulars of your complaint/s in writing, PAWS will certainly look into the same.

If you have already made your complaint in writing. It will be attended with due process & in due course.

Thank you.

Gopi Krishnan
PAWS Vice President

melanie
Enthusiast

Mar 2, 2007, 12:30 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LCK] PLEASE USE DIRECT CONTACT FOR PAWS QUERIES [In reply to] Can't Post

I applaud your attitude in respond to 'JinglemyFrown' complaints.
Some members are slightly better educated as well as refined than others.
This makes the world go round and round.
Have a good day LapCheongKau.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my