Hahahaha!!! Yeah loh. Ginger will run through. :P

Mellissa Aw
Novice

Jul 3, 2007, 2:34 AM

Post #52 of 61 (2185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All Doggies Lover,

Dogathon website is uploaded. Please check it out at http://vet.upm.edu.my/...gathon2006/home.html

Beside please pay a visit to our Dogathon blog at www.dogahton4all.blogspot.com to give comments on dogathon.

If you need any enquiries you can always email us at dogathon2007

Counting down to 12th August 2007!!! Dogathon 2007 here we come!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jul 3, 2007, 6:12 PM

Post #53 of 61 (2175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mellissa Aw] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry 2 informed u that....d website for ur blog had mistake...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Mellissa Aw
Novice

Jul 14, 2007, 9:47 AM

Post #54 of 61 (2121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for informing. The correct URL for the blog is www.dogathon4all.blogspot.com

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jul 22, 2007, 6:20 AM

Post #55 of 61 (2085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ost2990] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

So, when's the exact date for this event? I'll be coming with my three dogs but I need to know the exact date, where & time! Thanks!

ost2990
Novice

Jul 22, 2007, 6:52 AM

Post #56 of 61 (2081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

any detail regarding the event can be found in our official website. you can easily link to that via our blog. www.dogathon4all.blogspot.com .by the way, dogathon will be held in UPM Serdang on 12 august. the event starts at 7a.m. see you there!!!!

(This post was edited by ost2990 on Jul 22, 2007, 6:56 AM)

Mellissa Aw
Novice

Aug 8, 2007, 5:43 AM

Post #57 of 61 (1945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ost2990] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi To All Doggie Lovers,

5 more days to go for Dogathon 2007!!!!

Dogathon 2007

Theme: Kings & Castle

Date: 12/8/2007

Time: 7 am to 2 pm

Venue: Bukit Ekspo, UPM

First 200 visitors (non-participants for any game package) will receive door gift at our pre-registration counter which is beside our information counter. Be the first to grab those goodies which is proudly sponsor from PEDIGREE.

For ALL participants (those who join the game package) you will receive a goodie bag as well. More freebies in the goodie bags for the first 200 participants which include the extra freebies from Petalog Trading and a poster from PEDIGREE!!

Therefore, sleep early on saturday and wake up early on sunday to get all these freebies from us and join the fun doggie-day out event!!Wink

Cheers

janthk
Canine Addict

Aug 8, 2007, 7:51 PM

Post #58 of 61 (1938 views)
Shortcut

Yup! Looking forward to it! Will be there and taking part in the games with my 2 monsters!! See you there!

Mellissa Aw
Novice

Aug 14, 2007, 8:00 AM

Post #59 of 61 (1832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks to all Dogathon supporters, participants and visitors!!!! Without you guys Dogathon won't be a success.

I apologize if any of my committee has offended you and so sorry for the mess in the end due to the uncontrollable weather.

Anyway, hope you guys have fun!!!!!

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Aug 22, 2007, 8:06 AM

Post #60 of 61 (1535 views)
Shortcut

Hi Melissa!

We had a BLAST at the Dogathon Event! Well organized...Not too many thing going on at the same time.

During the free check up time, one of the UPM guy said that may have to ask us to leave becoz my Amber was still on heat but it's impossible! She had her heat a month ago before the event. So I don't know why they said she was still on heat. Her part there was kind of smelly but it has always smelled smelly anyway & has always looked swollen the moment she had her first heat. But anyway, they didn't not ask us to leave. We had a great time!

But just one little suggestion here...If you could maybe put the Best Tricks game to be the 1st or 2nd game before the sun comes out, that would be much more better & you can see dogs even my Amber performing like stars! Put the games that require more skills & energy earlier. The eating & dressing one can be later lor... What do ya think? Just a suggestion.

Mellissa Aw
Novice

Aug 30, 2007, 1:53 AM

Post #61 of 61 (1422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] DOGATHON 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Ya I saw ur dog performing for best trick n you won!!! CongratzWink I really apologize for the prize giving ceremony which turn out to be a mess due to the unpredictable weather. But really glad that all of you dog lovers support us so much and keep our DOGATHON alive and so do our strays spaying and neutering project running as you know all of our funds in dogahton goes to our strays neutering and spaying project. I will retired as Dogathon Director as my job was accomplished. A new dogathon director will be elected by end of this year and hopefully all of you dog lovers will continue support Dogathon and give some feedback to the new committee in order for us to organize a better and more successful DOGATHON next year!!!!!!

Thanks again and cheers!!!!! You can start giving feedback now so we could plan earlier to improve our next dogathon!!! Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my