Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
PJ groomers

thairojak
Novice

Feb 12, 2007, 11:48 PM

Post #1 of 12 (4641 views)
Shortcut
PJ groomers Can't Post

Hi does anyone know any reliable & reasonable groomers around PJ area? (eg SS2)

Preferably the ones that we can see how our babies are getting groomed, because I'm quite skeptical to leave Belle at the pet shop and come back later to collect..( Like summer pets SS2, we can't see them getting groomed)

Thx in advance!! Hehe

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2007, 12:31 AM

Post #2 of 12 (4636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thairojak] PJ groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i've tried once at pets family....i find it good....you might wan to give it a try...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

thairojak
Novice

Feb 13, 2007, 1:38 AM

Post #3 of 12 (4633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] PJ groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe may i know where is it?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #4 of 12 (4628 views)
Shortcut

hi,

it's at taman megah...

here's the link to the website...

http://www.thepetfamily.com/storelocation.htm

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

thairojak
Novice

Feb 17, 2007, 11:36 PM

Post #5 of 12 (4595 views)
Shortcut

Hey Jessica,

thanks alot for the info :) I'll check it that place soon, near my area only.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 21, 2007, 4:38 PM

Post #6 of 12 (4586 views)
Shortcut

hehehe..no problemWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Feb 22, 2007, 10:22 PM

Post #7 of 12 (4576 views)
Shortcut

yeahyeah Pet Family====> very very

Sent Rascal there 2 times liao........first time RM90 (shave ALL), second time RM70 (style like ACS)

I see the styling got more labour work than shave all down. So it's worth it lah.......and they really go by the breed unlike some groomers. What i mean by that is ACS are medium breed, so most groomers would quote ya medium breed price. But a few groomers i went to, saw Rascal and suddenly say "Oh.....since he was brought back from US, therefore he is bigger, so have to charge Large breed. "

And you can hang around there and watch them groom ur furkid. I was there for more than 3 hours watching rascal getting his haircut.

I might wanna try the one at Ikano next. A lil more expensive but I wanna see what's so special bout that. hahahaha......

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 23, 2007, 3:39 AM

Post #8 of 12 (4571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] PJ groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehee...yeah...i like pet family too...wah....really got such groomers ah? determine the price based on where he came from....aiyo....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Feb 23, 2007, 4:56 AM

Post #9 of 12 (4567 views)
Shortcut

Next time say brought back from Singapore lah. See if they say therefore is smaller can charge small breed price.

thairojak
Novice

Feb 24, 2007, 3:16 AM

Post #10 of 12 (4550 views)
Shortcut
Re: PJ groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

I finally checked out that place. Quite good i would say, the groomer charged me 25bucks for basic grooming. Belle's really neat now! Hehehe

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Feb 24, 2007, 5:59 PM

Post #11 of 12 (4548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] PJ groomers [In reply to] Can't Post

Not reallyw here the dog is from but more of its size lah

rascal is bigger than most local ACS. At first I thought he is mix GR or Labbie.....so brought to a few vets liao and all vets confirm its a pure ACS. All of them also said that dogs from the original countries tend to be bigger too. I.E: GR, Huskies, Rottie and GSD.......they are all bigger in the US than the ones here. Like people too lah.......msot ang mohs are bigger, taller and fatter than us, Asians what! Sly

So some of these groomers, probably NEVER saw dogs that flew back half way across the world before, probably never know that they are bigger on Uncle Sam's land, decided to charge more lor......Kena a few liao Pirate

I went groomer shopping mah.....this one in SS2, same row as Murni charges RM100 cos Rascal is bigger, the other one in Tmn megah, on the upper floor one (its on the row of shop houses, same row with RHB i think) also charges more cos he is bigger.

I noticed the smaller, less est groomers charges by size one, not really by breed. So if u have bigger shi-tzu, they might charge more too! hahaha Laugh

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

bryant
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 8:20 PM

Post #12 of 12 (4514 views)
Shortcut

yup,that true.a lot of the pet shop also charge by size but not by breed.the one that i go in desa sri hartamas they chrage by breed also,and the best thing is they know the real acs grooming style.if you have no place to social your dog,there also is a great place to let your dog social.the people there also will teach you how to maintain your dog,after groom give you a grooming report then explain what happen to your dog and what product should use to help your dog.you all can try out there.they just near project,behind maybank/true fitness.the pet shop name doggie house.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my