Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Can anyone help .....

ps_381
Novice

Feb 8, 2007, 2:30 AM

Post #1 of 2 (877 views)
Shortcut
Can anyone help ..... Can't Post

I have purchased a mixed breeder (Poodle + Shih Tzu) and on the same day upon reaching home, the puppy vomits and not eating. And when I called the pet shop and was explained to me that it's a common reaction as it may have car sick. But till the next day, the puppy still vomits and was having diarrhoea too, and still not eating. I was worried as this was my first pet experience, the pet shop attendant suggested that i have to bring the puppy back for observation and I send back to the pet shop as told. After a couple of days, they told me that the puppy was sick and told me to wait for a few more days.

After few weeks of waiting, I called them and ask for the puppy's condition and the attendant suggested that I should come over to their pet shop to choose for another puppy. I went there the following day but couldn't find the same breed, and was ask to choose other breed / mixed breed, but I couldn't find the same breed as the one that I bought. Moreover, they have suggested that I choose other breed that are available and I would have to pay a lot more extra. I told them that I shall wait for a couple of weeks more till they could find the same breed and after 3 months of waiting, and making trips to the pet shop for many times, I told them that I would require a refund if they couldn't find me a replacement. But I was told that they couldn't refund as I was paying by credit card and the payment was already received long ago.

I need some advise or if anyone may have a number which I could call to lodge a complaint as I think that it doesn't make sense that no refund will be entertain if payment was made thru via credit card.

Frown

madmoz

Feb 10, 2007, 7:58 AM

Post #2 of 2 (862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ps_381] Can anyone help ..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Unfortunately i think your original puppy has died of parvo. This happened to my first puppy as well...Frown

The shop is trying to con you (same thing nearly happened to me) so maybe you should post the shop name here so others can avoid them.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my