Doggie House Hartamas

victorgan
Novice

Feb 6, 2007, 5:08 AM

Post #1 of 11 (5070 views)
Shortcut
Doggie House Hartamas Can't Post

hey guys, guess what...

found out a really nice and comfortable place to groom your dog, its called DoggieHouse, at Desa Sri Hartamas (behind Maybank, behind veterinary clinic). The positive things that i noted from this place is that they offer fantastic services, their groomers are certified, their environment is superb, and you can actually sense to doggy smell at all while sitting and chilling at the shop. Their prices are brought down to 50% lesser b'cos they just opened the place.

Lastly, its just the place to be ......try it out

k9groom
Novice

Feb 6, 2007, 8:12 AM

Post #2 of 11 (5067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [victorgan] Doggie House Hartamas [In reply to] Can't Post

proffesional groomers as in they are certified by where? i went to this grooming place in hartamas and they told me now groomers have to be certified by an association or something? is it true? how much is it after the discount is over? i'd check out the place soon. my malteses needs grooming badly.id stickid

k9groom
Novice

Post #3 of 11 (5067 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by k9groom on Feb 6, 2007, 8:34 AM)

k9groom
Novice

Post #4 of 11 (5067 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by k9groom on Feb 6, 2007, 8:30 AM)

k9groom
Novice

Post #5 of 11 (5067 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by k9groom on Feb 6, 2007, 8:28 AM)

victorgan
Novice

Feb 8, 2007, 9:48 PM

Post #6 of 11 (5037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k9groom] Doggie House Hartamas [In reply to] Can't Post

hey

what i meant pro groomers is that they've completed their course and they obtained a qualification to do the job well enough, compared to other grooming outlets whereby some of them are using unqualified groomers. try out this place soon. i just sent 4 of my dogs there...

k9groom
Novice

Feb 10, 2007, 8:43 AM

Post #7 of 11 (5019 views)
Shortcut

oo.. and any idea where were they certified? are they from overseas or something?

chewec
Novice

Feb 15, 2007, 1:02 AM

Post #8 of 11 (4981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [k9groom] Doggie House Hartamas [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess they are not certified by any association, just those local grooming house! Tongue

mikoyuki

Feb 16, 2007, 3:20 AM

Post #9 of 11 (4970 views)
Shortcut

I guess by merely obtaining a qualification doesn't mean that a groomer can do their job well. Cannot underestimate those without paper qualification but with years of experience. By all means, grooming profession is a profession that use skill, not just by reading books. I'm a certified groomer myself, but I don't put a thumb down to those without paper qualification.

bryant
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 9:36 AM

Post #10 of 11 (4933 views)
Shortcut

oh yea,i has try this place.they are really good,but not that they have a certified groomer.the best thing is after they groom my dog they given me a great report and thehy really check my dog carefully.after they give me the report they give me a great advice how to take care my dog in a correct way and what product i should use for my dogs.they has the best product for skin allergic dog and i found that they only sell best supplement .

bryant
Novice

Mar 4, 2007, 8:21 AM

Post #11 of 11 (4904 views)
Shortcut

do anyone been there try?cos i has try and i found that really great.after you all try then you will know how good they are.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my