Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com??

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2007, 6:57 AM

Post #1 of 24 (2190 views)
Shortcut
anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? Can't Post

hi all, i am wondering is the survey in puppy.com (beggin strip) for real?on the homepage, there is a survey and if you fill up the questionaire and they will mail you the beggin strip. but till now i have not gotten anything. just wondering, anyone here got it or is it a scam?

i fill up the questionaire 2 months ago. haihhh.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Feb 5, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #2 of 24 (2180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [isaac] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i also haven't get it yet...

probably it'll juz b late.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2007, 9:24 PM

Post #3 of 24 (2175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh, we re in the same fate. ahahah. wonder how long it is going to take? how come no one else did the survey? ? ? ? ?

Admin

Feb 6, 2007, 12:38 AM

Post #4 of 24 (2168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [isaac] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

The survey has just been finalized and the information has just been passed to Purina recently. Purina will require some more time to organize that to be sent out by post.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #5 of 24 (2147 views)
Shortcut

i did the survey as well... but still no treats yet Unsure

ezekiel 25:17

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #6 of 24 (2140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

vino..

sigh.. i din even know got such survey

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Feb 10, 2007, 9:39 PM

Post #7 of 24 (2130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmm... its from a purina banner at the main page

shows that u didnt read everythin Tongue muahahah

anyway after the survey also didnt get anythin also Crazy

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2007, 5:57 AM

Post #8 of 24 (2125 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

admin say will get so i guess the best thing is wait. vino, only me and you did the survey?? no one else reading homepage anymore?? ahahCool

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 12, 2007, 5:56 PM

Post #9 of 24 (2111 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hmmm... its from a purina banner at the main page

shows that u didnt read everythin Tongue muahahah

anyway after the survey also didnt get anythin also Crazy

vino..

oh i see..

haha u rite.. i never actually go and look at everything actually.. hehe.. owes seem to focus on 1 thing..

hmm.. good or bad? what do u think ? i mean focusing

things in my life, if is given by other ppl which said to be 'on offer and will send to ur address', i never take it seriusly. perhaps i beliv there's no such thing as free lunch..

hmm.. good or bad ? what do u think? i mean free lunch.. haha !

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2007, 7:56 PM

Post #10 of 24 (2106 views)
Shortcut

I also did the survey couple of months ago. Gave up waiting for the thing to arrive already.Frown

isaac
Dog Kichi

Apr 21, 2007, 4:00 AM

Post #11 of 24 (2034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wibbly] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, after a few months from waiting after posted this thread. iam also giving up. i think we been taken for a ride. haihMad

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 21, 2007, 5:51 PM

Post #12 of 24 (2029 views)
Shortcut

bad repu for em man... Crazy

isaac
Dog Kichi

Apr 21, 2007, 6:15 PM

Post #13 of 24 (2024 views)
Shortcut

not relating to this, sometimes i am just wondering is this inefficient or just pure conmen? because if this have happen in other countries eg america, u.k, canada. this will be in the news, magazines even talk show.well, i just bought lots of tidbit for holly yesterday. so this beggin strips means nothing now.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 21, 2007, 10:48 PM

Post #14 of 24 (2018 views)
Shortcut

oh, there is another purina thing on the welcome page - very blatant this wan. Some sort of 'challenge'. Means you have to buy some of their dog kibble I suppose, and then feed them to your dog and then fill up some sort of questionnaire to see whether got any effect or not on your dog and then send them the questionnaire. So you're actually participating in some sort of survey again, but this time you have to pay! some more you have to fill in some complicated questionnaire. then give them so they can crunch some numbers out and then tell everyone look, everybody say their dog improve, that means purina is good. and sure everybody will say their dog improve because if improve got prize wan. what is this leh. they must think we're a bunch of idiots.

isaac
Dog Kichi

Apr 22, 2007, 2:32 AM

Post #15 of 24 (2014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

when i was in the states, i fill out marlboro survey. they send me their gift in less than 2 weeks. then there is also calender, discount coupon, lucky draw and etc. but this gift also dont have. no sincerity how to do business?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 22, 2007, 3:46 AM

Post #16 of 24 (2010 views)
Shortcut

boycott lor

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 24, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #17 of 24 (1994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

"SAY NO to P*RINA" we have to start pickett ade la like that... Laugh

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 24, 2007, 1:27 AM

Post #18 of 24 (1988 views)
Shortcut

*sigh* no way I can boycott Purina.

isaac
Dog Kichi

Apr 24, 2007, 8:39 AM

Post #19 of 24 (1978 views)
Shortcut

ok la, we walk from klcc to american embassy . ok?? lol. ahahah. Wink

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 24, 2007, 8:19 PM

Post #20 of 24 (1968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

is alpo under purina oso??

coz i notice that there is this request for trial pack from The Sun newspaper...

i fill up the coupon n they really courier the 500g dog food to me in approximately 2 weeks time....this is wat v meant efficient..

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Admin

Apr 24, 2007, 9:34 PM

Post #21 of 24 (1962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Our check with Purina yesterday and we were informed by person from Purina that they have sent out the first batch and more will be sent out gradually over the next one to two weeks.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 26, 2007, 2:18 AM

Post #22 of 24 (1935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

good to know that somethin's been done great job

but...i did the survey when i 1st join the forum & that was like...long time ago. how come till now only they start the distribution???

Admin

Apr 26, 2007, 2:42 AM

Post #23 of 24 (1930 views)
Shortcut

Ya that was a long survey as it lasted a few months at puppy.com.my and the information was handled to Purina some two months ago but apparently they were extremely busy with their other launches that delay the arrangement for the delivery of the begging strip.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #24 of 24 (1901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] anyone got the beggin strip from the survey done in puppy.com?? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ok thx for the reply Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my