Very friendly Male Rottweiler for adoption

sgibbon
Novice

Feb 5, 2007, 12:20 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2229 views)
Shortcut
Very friendly Male Rottweiler for adoption Can't Post

Hi there

I have been fostering and bringing back to health a male rottweiller. He is one of the loveliest natured dogs I've ever had the good fortune to be involved with.

He is still rather thin (was skeletal when I got him) but is getting bigger. He's already over 30kg, he'll be a very large boy when he's filled out.

He has also at some point had a broken jaw - one side is not at the correct angle. This doesnt hamper him in eating at all - and he eats meat and bones easily - but it means his tongue lolls out at the side all the time making him look a bit goofy!

He would make an excellent guard dog as is very protective of my house already and barks at anyone he doesnt like the look of. But he's super super gentle with people and mixes well with other dogs. I would prefer if he was an indoor/outdoor dog as he really craves attention and love. He's had a rough start to his life and really deserves for his "second life" to be a loving one.

He's probably around 3yrs old. He wont be any good in a house with cats.

Can you give this gorgeous man the love he deserves?

Anyone interested will be vetted fully.

He has had extensive medical treatment including heartworm course, and will be castrated so a donation will be appreciated.

Thanks

shakybombom
Novice

May 2, 2007, 10:10 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sgibbon] Very friendly Male Rottweiler for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

do u have a pix of this rottie? How is he now? Adopted already?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my