Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
my dog is foaming from her mouth please help!

kbella0822
New User

May 17, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2710 views)
Shortcut
my dog is foaming from her mouth please help! Can't Post

SmileHi my name is Karina Gonzalez and I live in a military base in southern California. To get to the point I have a miniature pinscher mix named Cookie. I came home this evening to let her out to go potty and about 10-15 minutes later I let her back in and she had foam coming from her mouth. It almost looks like soap. Well I called the vet and he said she may have come in contact with a frog. She is not foaming as much but she has been vomiting a brownish fluid. The vet said that if it doesn't get better by morning that I should bring her in for evaluation. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else's dog and what did they do to make it better or go away-I don't have too much money but I wil do what I can to have my dog stop vomiting and perhaps stop foaming from her mouth. So please someone help me!! My husband's deplyed and I don't know what to do. Thank You!

Sincerely, Karina and CookieUnsure

nathalie
Doggyman

May 17, 2003, 9:21 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbella0822] my dog is foaming from her mouth please help! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Karina,

I might not have much experience but i remember once my dog vomitted lots of foam and several minutes later when i sent him to vet, they said he might have heart attack or a distemper attack. U should see if your dog is still weak now, mine was lifeless and eventually passed away.Hope and pray that Cookie will be fine. Don't worry so much.May god bless u & Cookie to pull thru. All the best.

kbella0822
New User

May 17, 2003, 11:17 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] my dog is foaming from her mouth please help! [In reply to] Can't Post

SlyI just wanted to say thank you to Nathalie for her reply to my posting. I am happy to announce that Cookie is not foamig or vommiting anymore. She stopped foaming and vomiting about 20 minutes after I posted my problem but I still took her to the emergecy vet off base and they said she should be fine but to keep an eye on her. I'm not too worried because she is back to her hyper and crazy self. Thanx so much!!!

Karina and CookieLaugh

neurotoxicz
Dog Kichi

May 19, 2003, 5:02 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbella0822] my dog is foaming from her mouth please help! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh my... foaming isn't good..from what i've read member, dogs with heartworm foam , fall and die!But it should be okay since it's not foaming anymore.Wink

Wow!You're connecting from US?
[~*~NeuR0ToxiCz~*~]

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my