First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

abbytrysagain
Novice

Jan 31, 2007, 8:35 PM

Post #1 of 34 (1390 views)
Shortcut
Hi everyone, i'm also New from JB Can't Post

Hi everyone,

i'm from JB having a so call toy poodle but the he is 1year old & 11 inch now hehe... so i guess i were cheated by the seller. his name is starbark & he is in light red in colour. having problem up loadding the actual size file, give me some time & i'll uplaod his pic for everyone to view :)

i'm looking for a real female TOY poodle now n dunt intend to go bck to the store that i got my barkbark... so anyone have any recomandation? currently have place booking with economics pet centre coz they claim they have the real toy poodle which fully grown will not over 8 inch for sale... anyone bought toy poodle from them before?

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2007, 9:51 AM

Post #2 of 34 (1378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [abbytrysagain] Hi everyone, i'm also New from JB [In reply to] Can't Post

okok, i am also from jb but i have never heard of this economics pet centre... i am wondering are we talking about the same place..jb= johor bharu??. j/k. where did you buy the first poodle from anyway? i know nothing about poodle but feel free to mail me if you need help for infos. i can ask around.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Feb 1, 2007, 4:50 PM

Post #3 of 34 (1374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [isaac] Hi everyone, i'm also New from JB [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there,

I think BarkBark is a mix of miniature poodle and toy poodle or it is a miniature poodle since their length should fall between 11" and 15".....since the 2 categories are ALMOST the same, I've noticed ppl tend to mix them up. I've seen pet shops around KL that sells toy poodle but labeled as miniature poodle and miniature poodle that looks way too small to be in that category.

Toy Poodles are never longer than 10"....My friend's grandparents in the US are breeders of Poodles. So I've seen them and they are really tiny. Like a furry version of chihuahua.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 1, 2007, 5:14 PM

Post #4 of 34 (1371 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
okok, i am also from jb but i have never heard of this economics pet centre... i am wondering are we talking about the same place..jb= johor bharu??. j/k. where did you buy the first poodle from anyway? i know nothing about poodle but feel free to mail me if you need help for infos. i can ask around.

economics pet centre is in KL Setapak... i went KL during weekend just to look for the right poodle

the first poodle i bought is from a pet shop at taman sentosa,near ah koon fish ball noodle...

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #5 of 34 (1363 views)
Shortcut

Hi...

i know that shop n been there before.....i bought a whiterning power for my boy boy there and i found up other pet shop sell RM8 less fr the price i buy..feel been cheated also..how much u paid for yr BarkBark there?

maybe u can give me yr contract no....will give u a call if i found any toy poodle @JB pet shop

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2007, 7:16 PM

Post #6 of 34 (1362 views)
Shortcut

HI Isaac,

nice to meet u....great to meet another pet lover fr JB..

Would like to seek for yr help for my litter poodle his named Johnny boy..He's getting 3 mths old liao...he has diarrhea since the day 1 we bring him back for the pet shop...n had bring him to the vet (seek for 2 vet already)and give him medical treatment(3 treatments) but still didn't see any improvement leh...pls help me how to let my boy boy getting well ..many thanks in advance..

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #7 of 34 (1357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [candy7421] Hi everyone, i'm also New from JB [In reply to] Can't Post

nice to meet you too. i have a way to cure my girl holly when diarhea. i will feed her yogurt no flavour. i have read that it is good for stomach. and it has turn out good too. good for the dog too. you can try it. it works for me. and she loves it.

as for the petshop in sentosa near ah koon fish ball, i would not go buy dogs from them. but i like to go look and see sometimes. they have big variety of dogs but i will never buy from them. not good to bad mouthed them in here anyway. i know of a friend in jb that operate a petshop. his is mostly small breed. i would recommend him over the sentosa petshop.

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 2, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #8 of 34 (1350 views)
Shortcut

hi candy, i bought my starbark at 7 mths only for the price of $1800...

yeah, you can contact me at 0167195050 during night time or week end. +6591693760 during week day daytime :)

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 2, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #9 of 34 (1349 views)
Shortcut

hi isaac, where is the petshop that you have mentioned? do you have the shop name & phone number?

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 2, 2007, 6:40 PM

Post #10 of 34 (1345 views)
Shortcut

thanks issaac will try go give my boy boy some yogurt see any improvement or not....

btw where u friend petshop?

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 2, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #11 of 34 (1342 views)
Shortcut

ohhh...u working @ S'pore only weekend will back to JB? so who'll take care yr BarkBark.....i'm planing to bring my boy boy for groming 2morow so want to meet ...

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 3, 2007, 2:39 AM

Post #12 of 34 (1338 views)
Shortcut

hi,

this petshop i am talking about is in jalan serampang. name is pethub. i am not advertising here, just feel that his attitude in pet dealin is honest. which is hard to find nowadays in petshop people. lol. you can try to bargain with him. tell him - jalan serampang german shepherd owner sent you.

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 3, 2007, 9:41 PM

Post #13 of 34 (1331 views)
Shortcut

Hi issac

Ohh Pethub near pelangi same row of Lavender cake shop right? i heard it before ...n the groomer it's call marktin? he is yr friend?...heard that he is an experienced & good groomer.

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 3, 2007, 10:47 PM

Post #14 of 34 (1328 views)
Shortcut

yea, right on. his name is melvin actually. he is a friend of mine. but if you going today, then forget about it. he not in. going to singapore to groom dog for the dog show there. wait till monday then at least you can ask him about your pets. if buying then mention you know me from here-hopefully can get discount. Wink. no promise la.

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2007, 10:35 PM

Post #15 of 34 (1320 views)
Shortcut

okay..thanks alot...will bring my boy boy there n visit him

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #16 of 34 (1319 views)
Shortcut

Hello ..me having the problem to upload my Johny Boy pic but now finaly managed to uplaod it n share u yr my boy boy pic....

So ..how yr trip to KL? ....r u sucess to bring back yr Girl Girl....can't wait to see her leh....

isaac
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2007, 10:49 PM

Post #17 of 34 (1315 views)
Shortcut

how to put up my avatar pics?? i need to learn too. any ideas?? thanks

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #18 of 34 (1312 views)
Shortcut

ohhh..thg edit profile u can browe yr furkid pic there...but the pic size must < than 64KB

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 6, 2007, 10:27 PM

Post #19 of 34 (1302 views)
Shortcut

hi hi i'm bck from KL!! i travel everyday in & out Singapore & JB... so barkbark is staying in my room..

barkbark had his 1st "furcut" @ pethub by melvin & he did a great job :)

i went KL on saturday so cant meet up with you... i went there purposely to buy the pup that i have ordered but who knows the petshop sold the pup without informing us!!! soooo bad Mad then end up we bought a f apricot toy from a home breeder.. but the price is quite ex RM1100 for a nearly 6 weeks , w/o vacination & deworm pup

just bath the pup yeaterday, havn't named her yet but thinking of calling her Pooffee (poodle+ coffee).. today,she is 6 weeks old. this sat, going to bring her to dr koh for her 1st vacination... but a bit worry whether she'll get infection by other doggieUnsure wat to do?????

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 7, 2007, 12:17 AM

Post #20 of 34 (1299 views)
Shortcut

HooLehhh.....welcome yr new girl girl.....she must be very cute n adorable loh..can't wait to see her pic.Laugh

tot u already booked with the petshop how can they sold out w/o informng u..n u still buy yr new pup fr them? but nevermind loh at least u still find yr new Pooffee.....aiyoh RM 1100 compared to yr Bark Bark already very cheep lah.. ..i mean no offence ohhh hahha...nvm lah yr Pooffee will bring u alots of fun n joy

So u must see how her condition tis week .....has diarrhea or not ? if yes u can't bring her for the injection .....me also tot want to bring my Johnny boy to Dr koh coz his still having soft wately stool n i not yet to bring him for the 1st vaccination...will call u if i can made it on this Sat ..we can meet at Dr Koh.....can't wait to see yr Pooffee lehhhh

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 7, 2007, 5:47 PM

Post #21 of 34 (1285 views)
Shortcut

aiyor still havnt got time to take pic yet coz she's very dirty like ti play with her foodUnsure

i bought her frm another person, a home breeder not frm the petshop... her condition is quite ok lar so far... bathed once... eat ok.. poo also ok Smileexcept day & night she cry & make noise a lot, a bit irritating lorMad

i was told by the breeder, she's still very small without any vacination not suppose to go out or play with other ppl le coz he's afraid tat she might infected by virus.. tat why a bit worry bringing her out to dr kohUnsure btw sat after lunch, intend to bring her over to dr koh for the 1st jab. you hav my num right? 0167195050 what is yours?? i sms u before i go there lor... lets meet up, i'll bring my barkbark alongWink

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 7, 2007, 6:50 PM

Post #22 of 34 (1282 views)
Shortcut

ohhh...is like that one ...when i bring back my johny boy he also cry tak habis habis all the night....so we must be more patience & company them let them feel their are not alone....

By the way, are u using messenger/YM ? if yes can give me yr email add so i can add u in my friend list...It's will be much convenice to chat loh

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 7, 2007, 11:50 PM

Post #23 of 34 (1276 views)
Shortcut

hi candy, am using skype : abigail5050 or sometime msn : abi_ng@msn.com

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Feb 8, 2007, 1:55 AM

Post #24 of 34 (1270 views)
Shortcut

ohh than nvm loh..i'm using msn/yahoo messager only leh....sorry to inform that i can't meet u on tis coming Sat caz i'm working on that day...maybe will bring my boyboy tis few days during lunch time loh....n my hp no 0167842663..hope we can meet other day....

By the way how much u pay for the vaccination at dr koh for yr Barkbark? it's 6 in 1 ?

abbytrysagain
Novice

Feb 8, 2007, 2:18 AM

Post #25 of 34 (1265 views)
Shortcut

har.... dunt know le... last time barkbark when for the 3rd jab (not the 6 in1) & do the heartworm test then i bought the hearworm tablet... all together rm150++

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my