First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 9:09 PM

Post #51 of 63 (488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] 3rd time lucky [In reply to] Can't Post

jessica..

ya. s long s molly eats more, she wanna play lesser than b4 i oso very mun zhuk liaw.. very hapy to hear sze ern can jump =D

u go work b4 sun rise? ayoh.. both them manja-nye.. if me i like lo.. haha !

and sze ern also.. very owes wan to challenge sasha kah? haha ! then sasha ask her "wei.. lei siong dim?"

yaya ! film it up haha ! me oso wanna watch keke

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 4:07 AM

Post #52 of 63 (485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] 3rd time lucky [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaaha...dats exactly wat sasha did!!!! she will always snatch watever toys dat sze ern play with...n sze ern forever also lose..sometimes oso very pity her...but at times, we tak sampai hati to scold sasha too coz she will always think of a way to trick sze ern for the toys..normally sasha won juz snatch away roughly...she will always tipu sze ern...hahahahha

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 4:09 AM

Post #53 of 63 (484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] 3rd time lucky [In reply to] Can't Post

yup....i always go to work when the sky still dark...no choice lo...coz hv to travel ma....
yup...sze ern will always challenge sasha...will bark at her n try to provoke her..but each time sasha move a little, she cabut d...hahahhahahahaFrownFrown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 8:04 PM

Post #54 of 63 (480 views)
Shortcut

jess..

u travel long distance? where u work? hehe.. just curious.. cus when i went to pg last 2 mths for work, my uncle (who hates dogs) bring me yau che hor around pg, we took 45 minit to go around the whole island.. or u at mainland one?

sze ern such a cutie.. hehe.. at home la.. haha ! did she act the same to sasha outside? or both also very shy shy?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 7, 2007, 9:21 PM

Post #55 of 63 (476 views)
Shortcut

Laughhahaha...wonder how sasha tipu sze ern..haha..funny!! scooby won't really snatch rough...he'll go very very near to goofy when goofy is having the toy in his mouth...scooby will follow very near n wait till the toy drop, once the toy drop, scooby will snatch it and jaga the toy...and i wonder would sze ern and sasha fight for food or treat?it is really headache sometimes when we try to give them greenies..we prefer not to give them when they r together..we normally would give scooby 1st bcoz scooby is much on jealuosy and since goofy won't mind he get it 1st or last, as long as he get it, he'll be happy..but when scooby see we hand goofy the same thing he has in mouth, he'll quick quick eat it or sometimes gulp in the whole piece of greenies just to fight for the piece in goofy's mouth...this is really dangerous la...Unsurehe'll try to go in front of goofy till goofy drop the food accidentally then he'll snatched it away...even scooby is doing all this snatching moves, goofy won't care much, some sort like, "snatch snatch lo..i dun mind.." goofy just won't fight back...sometimes we prefer not to give them greenies when they r together, or i'll bring goofy in front of me on my lap to have the greenies and scooby into the kitchen...Unsure

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2007, 11:59 PM

Post #56 of 63 (471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] 3rd time lucky [In reply to] Can't Post

wah.....i think scooby really dominant hor.....mayb bcoz he is male....guess female dominance not as strong as male kua...

heheheh...u know how sasha tipu sze ern? ok...sometimes when sze ern is playing with the toy, sasha will go beside her, n start to dig the floor...while digging hor, her body will push sze ern away bit by bit....first time she did this, sze ern blur blur...so she will juz look one kind at sasha, i guess she might be wondering why sasha go dog floor right beside her instead of other place...ok back to the digging...after dig, she will push sze ern body away n when sze ern does not notice, she will quickly bite the toy and cabut....

of course after doing this a few times, sze ern become more cautious lo...when sasha starts digging, sze ern will use her paw to cover the toy (smarter a bit d) but eventually sasha still manage to bite the toy away (although take longer time)...

this is when both on the floor...sometimes sze ern will play with the toys on the chair (her fav chair) which is too small to fit both of them...so wat sasha did is, she will use her paw to pat sze ern's head...like sayang her...hahahahha...as usual, first time she did this, sze ern was kinda puzzled..wondering why sasha being so gentle to her...then eventually, of course, sasha managed to get the toy lo...hahaahhaa..

as for food, luckily they won fight lo...usually i'l give the food to both of them...if one finishes first, then she will juz lie beside the other making the pitiful face (as if she tak dapat makanUnsure)..

sometimes really beh tahan them lo....hahahahahaWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 10, 2007, 4:58 AM

Post #57 of 63 (463 views)
Shortcut

Would like to get some opinions..

Nana just had her 1st jab, can I put her in the air con room with me at night or advisable only after her 3rd jab ? My bf phobia putting puppy in the air con room cos last time my deceased Jojo caught flu and never really cured then..but these days the weather is so humid and warm ler..leave her outside living area also dunno she will feel too hot or not..

Just can't wait to bring Nana home this coming Sunday..hehe

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 10, 2007, 6:57 AM

Post #58 of 63 (461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] 3rd time lucky [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,
yup...am staying in mainland...dats y lor...hv to wake up early..somemore u know la..peak hours..jam lo...

sze ern ah..hahaha..yaya..she very cute....but outside the same like sasha la.....oso likes to bark....somtimes sasha is quite, then sze ern barks, sometime sze ern is quiet, sasha pulak barks...haiyoyo....Unsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 10, 2007, 7:10 AM

Post #59 of 63 (460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] 3rd time lucky [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i think it's okay to sleep in aircon room....when sasha had her jabs, she slept with me in aircon room too....but of course, i set timer lo....n i put some cover on her crate, so dat she won feel so cold lo....but at dat time, she was sleeping in the bed (inside the crate)...

i think it shud b fine...but don leave the aircon on for the whole nite lo..coz it tend to b very cold esp middle of the nite...

heheheh..i cantw wait to see nana tomoro tooWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 11, 2007, 4:20 AM

Post #60 of 63 (454 views)
Shortcut

hi jessyca,

went to rosie's place today....wow..really lotsa dogs n she will let her dogs roam freely at home...i really like it....but she did locked some dogs too..guess bcoz they r bigger size kua...

n i saw nana too!!!!! such a darling..so cute la....guess if i saw her earlier, i would hv bought her too....really really pretty!!!!!! n so active..saw her playing with her mom...so cute....u r rite...they r really very very close to each other...

i saw star too....rosie said she gonna give birth this few days d...pretty lady....

there's another poodle there...juz gave birth not long ago...the pups eyes not open yet...but the mommy so active...ehehehehhe..saw the puppies...very cute lo although extremely small...heeehe

n rico even do the gong xi gong xi trick for us...so cute...am thinking of bringing sasha n sze ern there for trick training...hehehheeh...

hey, i saw the 2 white poodles too...i oso luv them...very nice n cute...but smaller size compared to nana...n u r rite..my sis oso said, if it's nana, she would hv bought too....hehehhehe...but the price for the white poodle kinda high...so guess mayb i will wait for bubbles next batch..hehehe.but hv to wait long lo...

so u'l b bringing home nana? update me on her ya!! i fell in luv with her d...hehehhehehe

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 13, 2007, 5:01 PM

Post #61 of 63 (449 views)
Shortcut

Hehe..Nana is really a cute teaddy bear puppy..i saw one in adpost that looks quite like her..color also same..very pretty..only that the price is quite expensive rm850.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2007, 5:27 PM

Post #62 of 63 (448 views)
Shortcut

hehehe..u must b very busy with her d....oh really ah? in adpost? location is in penang as well?

hmmm...but i think i will wait for bubble...hehehehehe....

will try to search adpost to see the cute pup...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 13, 2007, 9:42 PM

Post #63 of 63 (446 views)
Shortcut

Yalor busy with her nia..but she's quite kuai lor..she will sit next to u quietly one if u dont play with her..

Erm I think Rosie say she will let Bubble rest first maybe have to wait a bit longer..the adpost one i saw was Ipoh..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my