Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky"

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 6, 2007, 5:43 AM

Post #26 of 35 (182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually the dog trainer whom I bought my Nana from has a Schnauzer and a Silky currently pregnant...hoping to see their pups in few mths time and see how..hehe.

I also used to call MS Ah Pek look too but sometimes they look kinda cute oso..i just wonder how come some of MS seems to be small in size and some quite big, do they have 2 sizes like toy / miniature poodle kind ah ?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 6:03 AM

Post #27 of 35 (182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bkhwang] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

bkhwang..

wow.. can see tat u and the whole family reli hapy with ur new cutie.. good good..

buttercup sure cute cute until ur hsmate cant resist to play with her hahahah ! ya is reli funy la their attitude.. sure very cute de ^^

rm800 with everything.. quite reasonable le.. hows the health condition? everything fit?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 7:19 PM

Post #28 of 35 (178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Actually the dog trainer whom I bought my Nana from has a Schnauzer and a Silky currently pregnant...hoping to see their pups in few mths time and see how..hehe.

I also used to call MS Ah Pek look too but sometimes they look kinda cute oso..i just wonder how come some of MS seems to be small in size and some quite big, do they have 2 sizes like toy / miniature poodle kind ah ?

jessyca_loh..

most prolly u see 1 adult MS and 1 kiddo MS le hahaha ! so 1 big 1 small lol

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 8:17 PM

Post #29 of 35 (175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i've make appointment with rosie d this weekend..heheheheh...cant wait to go...yeahlo,...wanna see the MS and silky that u mentioned too....but still i think i wan poodle...hahahahahah..wanna nana's future siblings...coz nana is soooooo cute ler.....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

cindy_pebbles

Feb 6, 2007, 9:46 PM

Post #30 of 35 (173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bkhwang] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Mike! I have just seen Buttercup's pic! OMG, she is soooooo cute!!!! Wow, so young already got her groomed? When Benji just came over..he was very hairy! Haha..doesn't look like a MS...my frn tot it's a Shih Tzu!
Yep, me love their trade mark of bushy eyebrows and moustache...haha...my cousin called him a gangsta dog... :) I am thinking of getting another MS for Benji but banyak mahal oh! I bought Benji for RM850 thru breeder... hey, can u introduce your Breeder to me?

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

bkhwang
Dog Kichi

Feb 8, 2007, 5:48 PM

Post #31 of 35 (169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

haha, cute cute leh... i groomed her once i bring her back... actually its the breeder whom groomed her lor... but veli cute after groom lor... cannot tahan wanna cubit her... defenately looks like gangsta but its cute+innocent gangsta lor... hehe

can can u can e-mail me at bkhwang@digi.com.my then ill tell u the breeder info lor...

mike@mike

crazytazz

Feb 8, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #32 of 35 (165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To
harlow..welcome to the club too... :P....

im back..from my deadline week...now free again..hahahah

crazytazz !

yay ! welcome back ! miss u la

hhaha..miss u very much too...sorry ha....lately was a little busy at work after come back from leave.....everything need to rush before CNY ... Frown

if u dont see my post again..means i go MIA again.....Crazy

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 8, 2007, 7:32 PM

Post #33 of 35 (163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

crazytazz...

haha !

im also very busy with final year project.. hav to prepare for oral presentation for my proposal end of this month.. so now very busy searching for journals and articles around the website lo.. sommore need to go to UPM, UKM and UM to look for their journals on their libraries.. now, ade printed out so many copies of the journals, but not enof time to read all.. hais.. how to present if i don hav enof info i oso dono..

but the pratical part is fun ! haha ! now the headache is just arrangement of my oral presentation lo..

i quite admire my fren ... she doing low fat meatball for her final year research project.. yum yum de haha !

i oso tot i will go MIA.. but now i find a way., which is to online to pppy.com every morning for 1 hour then do my job as a pat lady hehhe !

crazytazz

Feb 8, 2007, 7:43 PM

Post #34 of 35 (159 views)
Shortcut

hahahahh..kam tou tak..... LOL!!! no worries..we all understand... heheheh

project is fun if its on something u like...last time i did my final year project on bird park. Thats the first time i go so many time to that KL bird park in a month..kinda regreat but it pays off for my credit in my finals.

heheheh... Tongue

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 9, 2007, 6:25 PM

Post #35 of 35 (148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

crazytazz..

hehe ! yalo.. wat to do... might even need to stay overnite at lab to monitor everything.. me growing bacteria hehehehe ~ evil plan...

nvm... while waiting for result.. let me open party with my fellow frens Tongue.. if not, yum cha at mamak also can wahaha !

woah bird park ! thats the place i wanna go la.. i love birds, and love the colorful feathers of the birds ! so did u managed to collect any difren varieties of the colorful bird feathers? tell me more on ur project ya ... im interested =D

yeah i agree.. its better be something i like.. if not, life = suffer

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my