Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky"

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

j_km_kwok
New User

Jan 28, 2007, 8:05 AM

Post #1 of 35 (616 views)
Shortcut
Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" Can't Post

Hi, this is Jimmy and I'm new here. I bought a MS yesterday and his name is "Lucky" (Yes, he's a 2 months old boy boy).

Before Lucky, I had a dog (I don't know what breed is he) who eventually ran away from home after spending 10 years with me (no sign of tracing him back after so many efforts Frown).

Thus this is my first pedigree in my life and I'm ready to share my experience with everyone of raising him up.

Before signing off, my first problem is that Lucky like to howl whenever no one was around. How should I deal with it because I'm afraid that this would irritate my neighbour.

Thanks for sharing everyone experience with me and have a nice day Wink.

ruffdogdiy
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2007, 9:05 AM

Post #2 of 35 (613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_km_kwok] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Jimmy!! Welcome to the big family!! Ur Lucky is very cute~~ same as my boy boy!! hehe

Ruffdog - Your New Site To Pamper Your Doggie Now!!

/ruffdogs_diy

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 6:10 PM

Post #3 of 35 (610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_km_kwok] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jimmyFrown
welcome to the forum...ur lucky is very cute...Wink

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2007, 12:11 AM

Post #4 of 35 (606 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrownWelcome to the forum

Frown i feel sorry for u for losing yr best pal last time

Well, what does Lucky bark at? Is he affraid of something?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

j_km_kwok
New User

Jan 29, 2007, 1:56 AM

Post #5 of 35 (601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

I really have no idea what he barking at, he probably want to attract me and my gf attention. Lucky will only bark when he left him alone in the cage or when I am going to the bed. (I put his cage inside my room)

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2007, 2:10 AM

Post #6 of 35 (600 views)
Shortcut

then pay more attention to yr MS. Train it not to bark. it's easier for you to get the MS quiet. MS are known for they're noisyness but they r cute tooSmile

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 29, 2007, 9:17 PM

Post #7 of 35 (584 views)
Shortcut

hi hi & welcome!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jan 29, 2007, 9:45 PM

Post #8 of 35 (583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi!!

Just ignore Lucky when he makes noise while being in the cage...in time to come he'll learn that no matter how much noise he makes, you guys wont 'layan' the fella and he will learn to keep quiet. If you 'layan' lucky everytime he/she makes noise, then lucky will learn to associate barking to getting ur attention. That time....you'll have a bigger headache. Wink

rascal was like that too when i first brought him back from US. Everytime i put him in the cage to go out, he would whin. After some time, he gets the idea that he doesnt get to go and keeps quiet. Same thing, he makes noise whenever the lights go out for bed time. Now, he knows he is suppose to get himself into dreamland the minute all the lights are out Wink

So GL to training ur new MS. Just remember who is the DOG and who is the Master.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

cindy_pebbles

Jan 29, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #9 of 35 (579 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Another new MS owner!!! Welcome and I hope that your MS has brought you lotsa laughters and cheers! Yeah, the howling part... my Benji was (and is) like that...and he was very persistant..he could howl and whine for an hour...(with breaks in between)... he just doesn't like to be alone... I believe he has this separation anxiety...and up to now, I have been unsuccessful in teaching him how not to howl and all... Blush So, what i did was to let him sleep in the same room as I was (i bought two crate, one upstairs, one down)...so if i m downstairs, i will bring him down with me and vice versa...haha..i know i m spoiling him like that but...he is really making a lot of noise and also will purposely poo in the crate and stamp on it...yucky... As long as he can see me, doesn't matter if he is inside his crate, in the toilet or anywhere, he is ok... If i go into the toilet, he will wait outside the toilet..haha..really silly...
but i sincerely hope that your MS won't be like that.... coz it's kinda annoying at times... :)
PS: my Benji is a MS, now 4.5 months old!

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2007, 5:43 PM

Post #10 of 35 (560 views)
Shortcut

hi thr & welcome

as for the howlin, ur lucky have separation anxiety... wanna be with u all the time, uve gotta slowly curb this if u wan ur ife to be easier in future. how to do it??? jz ignore lucky when he's howlin...

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

j_km_kwok
New User

Jan 31, 2007, 1:38 AM

Post #11 of 35 (550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiya, thanks for everyone concern. I think Lucky is starting get use to the new home and only make noise while he needs me to clean up the cage after pee and poo. Of cuz this is again my concern as it seems like he's refusing to pee and poo at the designated place, anyway the thread under housebreaking helps me alot and I believe time is essential for him.

Have a nice day all.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2007, 2:21 AM

Post #12 of 35 (548 views)
Shortcut

hi thr, nice to know that both u & lucky are gettin to understand each other... good luck on him & do keep us updated ya

ezekiel 25:17

bkhwang
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2007, 9:17 PM

Post #13 of 35 (532 views)
Shortcut

hi jimmy, hope u and ur pup are fine...

i also bought a ms but havent bring her home yet... next week will go bring my puppy... haha cant wait!!...
mike@mike

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2007, 11:52 PM

Post #14 of 35 (530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bkhwang] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mike,

I understand what ur going tru for I also can't wait to bring my puppy home. I recently bought a poodle n need to wait for 2 more weeks..

Btw i love MS, they are so cute, hoping i can own one of them later too..

crazytazz

Feb 1, 2007, 1:57 AM

Post #15 of 35 (525 views)
Shortcut

harlow..welcome to the club too... :P....

im back..from my deadline week...now free again..hahahahFrown

bkhwang
Dog Kichi

Feb 2, 2007, 1:30 AM

Post #16 of 35 (518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

haha ill be taking her home tonite... yeah yeah... rally cannot wait lor...
mike@mike

j_km_kwok
New User

Feb 3, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #17 of 35 (509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bkhwang] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiya, it has been one week since Lucky came to my house and I think we are getting along well. Sometime Lucky do make noise but the number of doing so has been reduced. And regarding to housebreaking, that's one exercise that can really me how to be patient (phew).

Hey bkhwang, how's your MS there, hope she din give u too much trouble that make u jump and curse haha.

bkhwang
Dog Kichi

Feb 3, 2007, 8:07 PM

Post #18 of 35 (507 views)
Shortcut

hello kwok,

my buttercup veli guai during the 1st night but after that she sill make noise, but not too often la... mebbe she is too bored or need ppl attention... housebreaking Crazy not very smooth coz i still cant catch her timing to wee wee and poo poo... need times need times...

oh, something i need to ask... how come i cant change the display pict? and when i can bath buttercup? as i scare she might caught a cold...
mike@mike

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 5, 2007, 5:44 PM

Post #19 of 35 (499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Mike,

I understand what ur going tru for I also can't wait to bring my puppy home. I recently bought a poodle n need to wait for 2 more weeks..

Btw i love MS, they are so cute, hoping i can own one of them later too..

jessyca_loh..

another toy poodle owner named jessica

so now still waiting for ur girl to come home? excited rite?

yeah i like MS too.. really like the pattern especially their beards and eyebrows haha !

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 5, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #20 of 35 (496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
harlow..welcome to the club too... :P....

im back..from my deadline week...now free again..hahahah

crazytazz !

yay ! welcome back ! miss u la

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 5, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #21 of 35 (495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahha..true true...except the spelling of the name only!!! and both of us from penang too

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 4:25 AM

Post #22 of 35 (487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

jessica..

wah this world reli small de haha !

same dog, similar name, same place. u girls met b4?

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 6, 2007, 4:58 AM

Post #23 of 35 (486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Hi, I'm new here with my newly bought MS, "Lucky" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe haven't yet but planning to meet up with Jessica, Sasha n Sze Ern once Nana had all her 3 jabs, now i'm on anxious of bringing Nana home this weekend..

I love MS eyebrows n beard too...thinking of getting one lor..but MS price isnt exactly cheap, its around Rm1k so slowly scout around first..want to learn to take care of Nana 1st then later find Nana a companion..

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 5:15 AM

Post #24 of 35 (484 views)
Shortcut

jessyca_loh..

i c.. hope everyone b happy when meet up ya.. haha ! sure fun de..

ya.. MS is very cute in their looks.. last time i used to call them APEK DOG cus look like wise man haha ! in fact ya lo the price not very cheap. cus u know la is very special and then also tiny.. very cute de ma..

if u can find a good breeder then is best lo... if u rely wan to take in another doggy, better don wait until ur Nana bcome more than 3 years old ya.. hehe... if not, fight fight le

bkhwang
Dog Kichi

Feb 6, 2007, 5:43 AM

Post #25 of 35 (482 views)
Shortcut

yeah yeah the "apek dog" MS is very very cute... i bring my butter cup home already!!! everyone in the house also veli sayang her even they pretend like no choy her when im around but if i go toilet/makan/bath my housemates sure will talk/play/layan to buttercup de... haha so funny...

i bought buttercup for rm800, with cert everthing... so i think its quite reasonable lor... rite?
mike@mike

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my