Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee?

Slide
New User

Jan 23, 2007, 2:55 AM

Post #1 of 14 (1836 views)
Shortcut
Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? Can't Post

Reene's pet salon at jln Imbi has gone missing!

Anybody know where she has gone?

I've got 2 really harry shaggdy dogs that need to be trimmed.

Anybody know where she has gone to?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2007, 5:11 PM

Post #2 of 14 (1821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Slide] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

wah....groomer missing ah? mayb move to other place kua...how come the groomer din leave any notice ah? hmmmm...perhaps decided to chg field d...

anyway, i guess u can always go for other groomers...there's lotsa good groomers in KL.

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 23, 2007, 5:59 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Slide] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

Alamak, even groomers can go missing, not just dogs. What is the world coming to?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2007, 7:10 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahah..the world has become

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 23, 2007, 7:41 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

OK OK, I know what. Next, it'll be dogowners who go missing.

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 23, 2007, 10:48 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL hahahaha...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2007, 8:44 PM

Post #7 of 14 (1794 views)
Shortcut

hahahaahaha...i think now got one case d...juz read the email from Amber.Faith under Dogs Right & Protection...dogowners went missing....Unsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 24, 2007, 10:45 PM

Post #8 of 14 (1789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha...yeah..u r right!! that is the real thing happened!! i really dun understand y ppl can be so irresponsible to furkidsMad

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 12:35 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah lo...me too...don understand how some ppl can treat their furkids like dat....well...it juz reflect their true colors...doubt that this type of ppl can be any better being a human beingMad

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 25, 2007, 2:12 AM

Post #10 of 14 (1781 views)
Shortcut

Madyah..i really don't understand y they wanna keep furkid on the very 1st place...there's no reason for them to do this....if this case for example, if the owner give reason as:"we are very busy, we have no time to take much care for the dog, ...we always not at home, so we need this dog as guard dog"...i would tell him/her to go to hell!!Mad stupid reason...!!! if u are so much busy that u couldn't take care of the dog, then don't get a dog....if u need a dog to guard your house, install an alarm system then...much better!!! just pay rm2000++ for the alarm system, somemore u need not to 'feed' the alarm system..much more better since they so so so much busy!!!!Mad

really get lots of burning fire in my body now seeing such situations!!!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 5:22 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah lo...dats right!!! i totally agree...i really wonder how busy can they be..hmmmphMad i rather they do not hv dogs at all...i guess the non dog lover is better in cases like this compare to the so-called 'dogs lover'

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2007, 6:54 PM

Post #12 of 14 (1754 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Reene's pet salon at jln Imbi has gone missing!

Anybody know where she has gone?

I've got 2 really harry shaggdy dogs that need to be trimmed.

Anybody know where she has gone to?

IF NOT MISTAKEN, SHE HAS MOVEDTO DANAU DESA COMMERCIAL PARK ,OFF OLD KLANG ROAD.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Slide
New User

Jan 29, 2007, 7:04 PM

Post #13 of 14 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Help, My groomer has gone missing! Anybody seen Renee? [In reply to] Can't Post

Many thanks dude, i'll go take a look around and see. Once again thanks for the tip.

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2007, 7:13 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1750 views)
Shortcut

Her place is som where near the BOMBA at old klang road,where u are turning in to Taman desa, the place opposite Taman Desa Medical center. (to be more accurate, it's opposite a Japanese restaurant named KIRIJIMA ) I visited there once, she is vey nice lady and her place is very cozy like a saloon...hope you will find her.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my