Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Any volunteers helping stranded pets of Johor floods?

eileen76
Novice

Jan 21, 2007, 6:14 PM

Post #1 of 2 (287 views)
Shortcut
Any volunteers helping stranded pets of Johor floods? Can't Post

Hi,

Due to the recent and current Johor floods, many people had to evacuate from their homes, forcing them to leave their pets behind.

I was wondering whether any of you guys knew of anyone who volunteered to go and rescue these stranded furkids - you know, like what the animal rescuers did after Hurricane Katrina hits New Orleans.

If yes, would really, really appreciate if you could give me their numbers or email addresses. Need to talk to them urgently.

Thanks a lot.

Eileen.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 5, 2007, 5:37 PM

Post #2 of 2 (260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eileen76] Any volunteers helping stranded pets of Johor floods? [In reply to] Can't Post

eileen76..

hmmm... i oso asked 1 fren of mine from JB abt this animal rescue thingy last week, and u know wat da response?

" where got ppl so tak han go rescue animal? ppl rescue themselves also got prob, especially the chinese. So, since malay rescuers also don wan to rescue chinese, wat for they go rescue chinese good fren and malay enemy? "

might sound a lil hard, but think again, is true.

but, the hope is still there for dogs to b rescued. if not, relly poor doggies

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my