Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
QQ pet grooming in PJ

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Jan 21, 2007, 8:20 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1412 views)
Shortcut
QQ pet grooming in PJ Can't Post

I went to a newly opened pet shop in PJ, well....its mainly for grooming. I sent my dog (shih tzu) for basic groomin...was pretty good. the 3 in-house dogs were really friendly, and their fur were soooooo soft!!! the groomer said it's because of some treatment (RM10) My dog smelt really good and her fur was soft too! (Had the treatment in addition to basic groomin)

Anyway they are havin an opening ceremony this comin sat (27th Jan). Come along with ur furkids!

Time: 11:00am

Add: No. 24A, Jln SS25/34

Taman Mayang, 47301 PJ

(its facing LDP highway with yellow signboard.

btw the shop is on second flr.)

Please bring as many ppl as possible...i posted my lost dog notice there (lost my golden retriever on Dec 14th), so i'm hopin loads of ppl will see it durin the openin ceremony.
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

HELP! Cha Cha is MISSING!!

crazytazz

Jan 31, 2007, 11:33 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] QQ pet grooming in PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

oh..i saw that everyday when i pass by to go to work...how was the price there??? is it expensive???

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Feb 1, 2007, 1:11 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] QQ pet grooming in PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

The price is average...bout RM45 for basic and RM70 for full grooming...for small breeds. It's more expensive for larger breeds.
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

HELP! Cha Cha is MISSING!!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Feb 2, 2007, 6:38 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] QQ pet grooming in PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

I sent my ACS there to groom two times already. The place is pretty good lah....I see the groomer do her work also quite good. Full Grooming costs me about RM120 or 150. Cant remember already. Full grooming but no styling as I opt for a full body shave. Initially scared too warm for Rascal who just got back from US mah....so cut all short lah. Now I see the fella ok with the temp already, so maybe this time I'll style him too.

This time I might wan to try out this new place in Old Klang Road. Slightly cheaper and they place dont look too shoddy too. I see they groom their shi-tzu looks ok ah. So maybe i'll try out this other place. Wish us luck!

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my