if know please tell me ...thank

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2007, 6:53 AM

Post #2 of 19 (12295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bluesky87] where got sell tibetan mastiff? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Brother,

1st you have post under the wrong catagory, this is a terrier forum, it should be under working group.

2nd The TM is very rare, especially a pure one. It only left not more than 200 pure TM in China and the authority department in China is working very hard to call back who ever own this breed to verify the purity of them.

3rd A pure TM in China cost from USD25,000.00 to USD70,000.00 so how much you willing to pay for?

4th A lot of TM crossed breed around in US, and Europe and the price is not cheap either (range from USD5000.00 to USD10,000.00) But I don't know why AKC and UKC reconize them... If you really read thru the history of this breed, it should be 40inches height from shoulder and weighing around 120 to 150 pound. But we can see the so called TM in US and Europe is much smaller. (Maybe this breed comes in 2 different sizes, the standard one and the minature one)

5th I have seen a advertisment in the paper not long ago. A TM for sale, but when I called up, the owner told me it has been sold to someone from KL. Tried to ask for more detail but he refused to tell. The only thing I know is he sold it for RM15,000.00... Crazy... and this is very cheap if we compare to those from US and Europe, and it is so so so cheap if we would to compare from the pure one in China.

Conclusion... If you can find one TM in Malaysia, it is still a question whether you have bought a Caucasian Shepherd mix or some funny breed... as those people who brought them in from Thailand might get cheated by the seller in Thai also. I have lots of contacts of most of the rare breed or banned breed owners... but so far NO TM was track in Malaysia... even Tosa Inu the Japanese fighting breed I only came across once in Alor Setar, but whether that is a pure Tosa as the owner claimed... I don't know... it might be a English Mastiff mix...

Cheers...

Kevin chuan

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Jan 20, 2007, 6:39 AM

Post #3 of 19 (12290 views)
Shortcut

this breed is consider 1 of the largest dog alive on earth. They are truely a nice dog but it would really take an expert to handle this dog. They are just to strong and u sure need lots of strenght to handle it when something goes wrong. I myself own a DDB, and sometimes i find it difficult to handle it.The T.M have very thick fur and shred a lot. Food consumption will deff. heavy and prepare to spend for medication. I myself own a DDB, and sometimes i find it difficult to handle it.

But as far as what i gone through the net, price is the main issue man....Good line pay more. Perhaps more than 50k per dog. I agree with Kevin statement. Y don u go for other type of mastiff? perhaps u can refer to kev. as he got a fren wit new born DDB.... this is a very nice breed too... not too exp. affordable for this consider rare breed in m'sia. Big head, short coat and most important the look of the dog.

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

bluesky87
Novice

Jan 20, 2007, 5:56 PM

Post #4 of 19 (12283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] where got sell tibetan mastiff? [In reply to] Can't Post

what is DDB?

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Jan 20, 2007, 7:22 PM

Post #5 of 19 (12279 views)
Shortcut

dogue de bordeaux aka french mastiff....

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

bluesky87
Novice

Jan 20, 2007, 7:48 PM

Post #6 of 19 (12276 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] where got sell tibetan mastiff? [In reply to] Can't Post

u know caucasian ovcharka?

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 7:48 PM

Post #7 of 19 (12276 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
if know please tell me ...thank

Hi Brother,

Just curious... Why TM? If you want a large breed with thick fur... Caucasian Shepherd are almost the same in terms of the look... CS cost around RM2500.00 to RM5000.00. Or maybe you can go for Central Asian Sheepdog (Russian Shepherd)...

But if you are serious in TM, will help you to ask around... I hope I can see a actual TM in person too...

bluesky87
Novice

Jan 20, 2007, 8:01 PM

Post #8 of 19 (12274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] where got sell tibetan mastiff? [In reply to] Can't Post

brother...

u know caucasian ovcharka()...know how much ma?

bluesky87
Novice

Jan 20, 2007, 8:41 PM

Post #9 of 19 (12269 views)
Shortcut

can tell me where got sell?how much?got white colour ma?

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2007, 7:04 PM

Post #10 of 19 (12261 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
brother...

u know caucasian ovcharka()...know how much ma?

Hi Brother,

a Caucasian Ovcharka is also called Caucasian shepherd, caucasian Sheepdog, or Caucasian Mountain Dog. Price range from RM2500 to RM5000.00 depends on the quality, this breed usually come in various colour, but white is very very rare, I have never seen a white one before even in the photo...

But I myself like the brindle one... coz it will look like a lion... hehehe! I have a Indian friend who has this breed, but don't know he is still breeding them or not because the demand are not so good...

bluesky87
Novice

Jan 24, 2007, 4:51 PM

Post #11 of 19 (12249 views)
Shortcut

very big right?buy got people tell me this dog very expensive ler...

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 10:04 PM

Post #12 of 19 (12238 views)
Shortcut

Very big in size... but are you a beginner in dog...? If you are.. it is not advisable to own a large breed... maybe you can go for GSD, as it is much easier for a beginner and it is also a large breed...

bluesky87
Novice

Jan 26, 2007, 6:47 PM

Post #13 of 19 (12226 views)
Shortcut

if i wan ..where got sell?

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2007, 5:29 PM

Post #14 of 19 (12197 views)
Shortcut

Here is my 3-4 moths old "shangka". Can anyone tell what breed is this ??

I personally saw a few Caucasian and Central asia and Mollosos.... damm big ... actually TM is smaller compare to Caucasian Mountain Dog... but the price is much much higher....Shocked

(This post was edited by tonychang on Feb 28, 2007, 5:35 PM)
Attachments: shangka1.jpg (94.5 KB)

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2007, 6:55 PM

Post #15 of 19 (12182 views)
Shortcut

Here is a good link to get TM info

bbs.zangaounion.com

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2007, 12:44 AM

Post #16 of 19 (12176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tonychang] where got sell tibetan mastiff? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tony...

The breed with the dog is HUMAN... hahaha! Joking lar brother...

Take a better shot on the dog so that we can actually see what breed is that... but it looks like central asian sheepdog. Not too sure...

wookie
Novice

Mar 21, 2007, 5:03 AM

Post #17 of 19 (12143 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

I personally saw a few Caucasian and Central asia and Mollosos.... damm big ... actually TM is smaller compare to Caucasian Mountain Dog... but the price is much much higher....Shocked

From which farm ah? Any cheap cheap ka....

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Mar 21, 2007, 4:22 PM

Post #18 of 19 (12139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wookie] where got sell tibetan mastiff? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

From which farm ah? Any cheap cheap ka....

No Cheap cheap liao .... hehehe ... nice to see u here .... when are u coming to penang ??

wookie
Novice

Mar 22, 2007, 4:52 AM

Post #19 of 19 (12129 views)
Shortcut

Hi Bro!
Looks like we share more than one common hobby eh? Sly
I hope i will go up for a puppy soon... Tongue

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my