Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
my 6 months Golden Retriever still not learning.

wkheong
Novice

Jan 18, 2007, 12:58 AM

Post #1 of 2 (761 views)
Shortcut
my 6 months Golden Retriever still not learning. Can't Post

Madhi all ,

my golden retriever puppy is 6 months old liao. still not learnning to pee poo on newspaper. instead will tear newspaper apart. and she wont pee or poo if she see people around like us "humans".

when i tie her up after feeding and put newspaper there she will only sleep there whole night and not pee poo. after let her go and no1 looking she will pee poo. how to train her ? and the toilet training spray not working oso. spray liao she still pee poo there. and she always step on pee and poo lar. boooo....shame shame. How leh...im out of ideas liao. Everyday tell her to pee poo there plus newspaper got her pee and poo smell liao. She will tear newspaper and do business other place or right beside the newspaper. Frown matilah. Already 2 weeks liao at my place still nothing works. She is like doesnt learn at all how to pee poo at right place. But she learns tricks very fast. Crazy headache la. After step pee poo everywhere then she go kick poo everywhere then sleep on it tat day. YUCK! Plus somemore just bath.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2007, 2:09 AM

Post #2 of 2 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkheong] my 6 months Golden Retriever still not learning. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

it's difficult to train on papers alone....they will tend to bite the paper instead of doing their business there...

well...wat i did is i put the newspaper on the tray covered with plastic mat and teach my pup to pee/poo on it...it works for me..attached is how the tray will look like...perhaps u would like to try this out..at least ur pup cant bite the paper...n always make sure that u praise n treat her after she does her business at the designated place...u gotta be patient n consistent with her esp now dat she already has a habit to pee/poo everywhere....all the bestFrown

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown
Attachments: DSC01005.jpg (105 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my