Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
DOG licence

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 17, 2001, 9:44 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3566 views)
Shortcut
DOG licence Can't Post

Does anyone knows where to get or purchased dog licences ? By the way, I'm staying near Cheras, if anybody know's the whereabout please reply this post. Thank You In Advance.

Ban
Novice

Nov 17, 2001, 11:56 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3563 views)
Shortcut
Re: DOG licence [In reply to] Can't Post

It depend on the actual area where you stay and your area is under the jurisdiction of which Majlis Perbandaran. For example, if you stay in Subang Jaya, you will have to go to Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya or MPAJ for Amapng Jaya resident .

jason
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2001, 2:07 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3559 views)
Shortcut

Do you know how much they will charge?

Gin
Novice

Nov 18, 2001, 9:32 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3548 views)
Shortcut

Make a direct contact with the relevant authority (Majlis Perbandaran) will solve your problem.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 18, 2001, 10:07 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3546 views)
Shortcut

Thanks guys, it really helped....

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 23, 2001, 12:37 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3533 views)
Shortcut

LIke they said, contact your local municipal council. I register my dogs at DBKL. I pay a fee of RM10 per dog. It's really no hassle as I have the comfort of knowing my dogs have the tags on them. But becareful with the rings they give. Mine doesn't last long. After awhile it distorts so the tag might fall off. You could use a stronger ring instead like one from key chains. I think by next year they plan to have the dogs microchipped (on the ear)... not sure about this. Anybody have any ideas regarding that?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my