Pure Paws Grooming Products

chewec
Novice

Jan 16, 2007, 8:15 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2102 views)
Shortcut
Pure Paws Grooming Products Can't Post

No. 1 Best Seller!! *

The Ultra Brightening Shampoo was designed to deep clean pores and reinvigorate skin. Helps to remove product buildup. Enhances all colors and brightens whites. the formula is safe to use on all textures and shades of coats. there are no enzymes to pull color. Only blend of gentle cleansers and optical brighteners. Amazing fresh clean scent.

Unique Brightening Blend
Optical Brighteners - Enhances dark colors and brightens whites
Cleansing Agents - Gently deep cleans without stripping the coat & Unclogs pores to allow healthy coat growth

The Ultra Reconstruction Shampoo repairs while restoring and maintaining essential hydration levels that help prevent breakage and split ends. Vitamins moisturize, rejuvenate, and protect the skin. Promoting healthy coat growth. This unique formula bonds moisture to the hair restoring a beautiful healthy hydrated coat.

Unique Hydrating Blend
Evening Primrose - Hydrates coat to maintain moisture levels
Macadamia Omega 3 & 6 - Maintains essential moisture levels to prevent breakage
Panthenol Vitamin B12 - Prevents split ends and restores natural thickness
Vitamins C & E - Moisturizes, rejuvenates and protects skin to promote healthy hair growth

The Ultra No Rinse Shampoo is a multipurpose spray for wet and dry applications to maintain a clean coat in between full baths. A colorless shampoo that contains no bleaching agents or alcohol to dry out skin or coat. Safe to use on dry damaged, open hair shafts prone to retaining color. optical brightening crystals will help enhance your dog's natural coat. Foes not create a tacky residue feeling while volumizing coat. Fresh clean scent. Ideal use in treatment for urine and tear stains.

Gentle Cleansing Blend
Optical Brighteners - Enhances dark colors and brightens whites
Amphoteric Surfactant - Gentle agent for mild cleansing foam
Lubricants - Provide soothing effect on skin to avoid iritation and dryness

The Ultra Deep Conditioner repairs damage hair without softening the existing coat texture. The formula is a refined oil based conditioner that contains no unnecessary fillers allowing coat conditioning to be optimized. This unique blend conditions, revitalizes and protects the coat, sealing in all natural properties that are essential for healthy coat growth. Adds fullness and body to coat. Ideal for growing coat.

Unique Reconstructing Blend
Jojoba Oil - Hydrates coat to maintain moisture levels
Panthenol Vitamin 12 - Prevents split ends and restores coat natural thickness
Aloe Vera - Natural herbal extracts to revitalize and condition coat
Vitamin E - Moisturizes, rejuvenates and protects skin to promote healthy hair growth

No. 1 Best Seller!! *

The Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner is heat activated to lock in moisturizes and protect the coat from heat related damage. A light daily conditioner that will not weigh down coats and locks in moisture. Adds body and shine and improves the manageability of the coat. Contains natural elements that are essential for a healthy, strong coat and keeping in optimal condition.

Heat Activated Formula
Thermal Properties - Heat activated seal cuticle on the hair shaft to help protect the coat from damage
Oleic Acid - Replenishes moisture levels in the skin and coat
Antioxidants - Contains silk Amino Acids to protect skin from free radicals

The Ultra Cream Conditioner allows maximum conditioning while protecting the coat. The Shea Butter adds elasticity to the coat, protecting and minimizing breakage. Helps repel urine stain. The cream conditioner moisturizes and the skin and promotes capillary circulation for healthy coat growth.

Versatile Moisturizing Blend
Jojoba Oil - Helps hydrate and heal the skin with emolients
Shea Butter - Enhances cell regeneration and capillary circulation
Soy Oil - Hydrates and conditions skin and coat

The Ultra Shine Conditioning Spray is a daily maintenance product for all coat types. Effortlessly detangles, un-mats coats and strengthens the hair shaft, with naturally blended rudiments. It protects the coat from drying of the coat from drying agents preventing binding of damaging environmental pollutants. Provides a beautiful shine.

Unique Detangling Blend
Retinal A - Softens, repairs and renews skin cell
Amodimethicone - Conditions cuticle to improve combability
Vitamin B12 - Prevents split ends and restores natural thickness
Vitamin E - Moisturizes, rejuvenates and stimulates the skin

chewec
Novice

Jan 16, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chewec] Pure Paws Grooming Products [In reply to] Can't Post

BEFORE & AFTER USING PURE PAWS PRODUCTS

BEFORE

AFTER

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 16, 2007, 8:38 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2096 views)
Shortcut

my Goofy is a short coat dog..pincher mix chihuahua..he has sensitive skin...he sheds alot...is there any products suitable for him? any recommendation? u located in ipoh right?

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2007, 9:45 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2089 views)
Shortcut

The first & second pics Shih Tzu not yet brushing & combingCrazy

The third & fouth pics Shih Tzu already brush & comb liao only mah

Where got product after use can be make the fur so nice without brushing & combing!!!

chewec
Novice

Feb 15, 2007, 1:05 AM

Post #5 of 10 (2034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pure Paws Grooming Products [In reply to] Can't Post

Off course it needs bathing and brushing to look good, but didn't you notice the furs weight down nicely? this is the benefit of using Pure paws conditioner!

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2007, 5:55 AM

Post #6 of 10 (2031 views)
Shortcut

Before Amos go to bathUnsure

This is Amos after bath with Fudge Shampoo & Conditioner His hair look shinnier & smooth right

The above my exampleLaugh So, don't angry yaCool

jay_tan2004
Novice

Feb 28, 2007, 12:51 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pure Paws Grooming Products [In reply to] Can't Post

Chrisong, you are really pain in the ass! You have been "attacking" this particular new brand since the day it was being introduced here. What is your problem? It seem like you are the distributor for fudge or whatever shampoo that you have been trying so hard to sell here and in other forums right? Come clean. At least people are being upfront about it. They dont hide behind the identity to try to promote their own brand. Why cant you just make peace?! He sells and promotes his brand and you sell and promotes yours. IS PURE PAWS REALLY POSSES SUCH A BIG THREAT TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TO REACT TO SUCH CHILDISH ACT?!

Now as to your dog before and after picture. Honestly i dont see any difference at all to me. Not even a tiny bit! One is wet coat and one is dry coat. Is that what you trying to demostrate of using Fudge?! Sly lol. Well is definitely no miracle product then. Any tom dick harry brand can just do that!

How long have you been in the show dog industry? You behaved like someone who has been showing for a loong looong time and as if, you are the only one who is so knowledgable in grooming area. Please... let me remind you. Empty vessel make the most noise! And one last thing, i do not think highly of your dog at all. To me, is just a pet quality. So nothing to shout about.

Stop being so miserable!! Go take a hide!!

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2007, 5:11 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_tan2004] Pure Paws Grooming Products [In reply to] Can't Post

Chrisong, you are really pain in the ass! You have been "attacking" this particular new brand since the day it was being introduced here. What is your problem? It seem like you are the distributor for fudge or whatever shampoo that you have been trying so hard to sell here and in other forums right? Come clean. At least people are being upfront about it. They dont hide behind the identity to try to promote their own brand. Why cant you just make peace?! He sells and promotes his brand and you sell and promotes yours. IS PURE PAWS REALLY POSSES SUCH A BIG THREAT TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TO REACT TO SUCH CHILDISH ACT?!

Why you think I am attacking this brand?

I sell product in other forum??? Can you please tell me where and show all of us. Thanks. I don't distribute any product or selling anything here. I sharing good stuff with dog owners as I always do from the first day I owned a dog.

My name is Chris Ong, I never hide in identity.

If he/she or you think offenced about my comment about this product. hmmm....is it a comment ar? or just a simple conversation about grooming. Anyway, if he/she have confident on the product he/she selling I don't think he/she will feel theaten with my comment.

Now as to your dog before and after picture. Honestly i dont see any difference at all to me. Not even a tiny bit! One is wet coat and one is dry coat. Is that what you trying to demostrate of using Fudge?! Sly lol. Well is definitely no miracle product then. Any tom dick harry brand can just do that!

That my point here. I also don't see any different on the photos he/she posted.

FYI, both photos I posted here are dry coat. One with messy hair & the other with comb hair. That it not even gone thru bathing to take the photo. LOL

How long have you been in the show dog industry? You behaved like someone who has been showing for a loong looong time and as if, you are the only one who is so knowledgable in grooming area. Please... let me remind you. Empty vessel make the most noise! And one last thing, i do not think highly of your dog at all. To me, is just a pet quality. So nothing to shout about.

Stop being so miserable!! Go take a hide!!

Yes there are nothing to shout about. I just a normal dog owner like anyone else that are proud about their dogs and like to show off that it. Didn't you proud about yours dog?

Everyone have their own opinion on my dogs. That what the dog show is all about. Today you win tomorrow I win.

Anyway, cheer up why you so frustrated about this matter? Is just a simple conversation on sharing it with others dog owner. Are you anything related with this product?

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2007, 5:47 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1974 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Can I know where can I purchase the brand? Is any petshop got sell it?

chewec
Novice

Mar 1, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Pure Paws Grooming Products [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

Can I know where can I purchase the brand? Is any petshop got sell it?

Thank you for your interest in Pure Paws product, currently the product is exclusively selling from saloon only. I am considering distribute thru petshop but still researching the consumer acceptance on this product over the petshop shelves as the price is higher than most of the brands you can find. Since Pure paws are targeted for show grooming, and has it's niche consumer group, only those appreciate its quality will pay for it.

Nevertheless, you can drop by and get the products from my saloon directly, or i can courier it to you.

if interested, please email me at pethaus@streamyx.com.

Thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my