Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
What's the earliest age to neuter my pup?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

cindy_pebbles

Mar 22, 2007, 6:32 PM

Post #51 of 62 (1655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

Umm...say if both of them were neutered and spayed and if they did managed to do funny biz when I m away and not watching, will that make Benji become aggressive and starts to mark his territory? Hehe...I think I m ok if they did it occassionally as long as he doesn't start humping on ppl's leg or spraying or become aggressive...kekekeke...if two males in a household, scared both will try to be king..Sly

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 22, 2007, 6:49 PM

Post #52 of 62 (1654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

no sked la cindy, d 1st one will be the alpha of course..won't have 2 kings...as wat happened at my home, whenever i bring goofy back, scooby will be the king, goofy will always let him be...

for aggresiveness, i heard alot of ppl said, after neutered, he'll be more guai guai and won't be so much aggresive wor..so u no worries, k? coz benji is going to be neutered right? u going to left him over night or bring him back at the same day?

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #53 of 62 (1646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cindy_pebbles] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

Goofy is right lah....there will never be 2 alpha in a household. Only 1 alpha and 1 Omega. Only 1 leader. And the leader of the pack has to be YOU! Once they see u as the leader, the 2 will be Omega already lor. So both also follower and will listen to you one. If the 2 fight, the minute u raise ur voice, they should call it off immediately.

I've got a friend who handles 3 big dogs in her tiny apt in US. A Pit Bull Terrier, Labbie and a Malamute. And she is smaller size than me but more garang than me. Crazy When her dogs get into a fight especially that PBT and her malamute, she will raised her voice and tell them "STOP THAT NOW". They will immediately stop and run and hide. HahahahahaWink But the PBT very notti one lah....always like to cari gaduh with her 2 other dogs. She only walks the PBT on the leash but not the other 2. The other 2 very old dogs already. They have been with her since Middle School, thats about 14yrs old. And now she is 23 already. PBT is slightly younger, maybe thats why like to bully the older two. Tongue

After neutering, I dont think Benji will be that aggresive lah. After all it is proven, after neutering, no testosterone to boost their ego and hence tend to be more timid lor. With neutering also, he wont go on a spraying spree lah. He is less likely to do that but I wont say he WONT do it. Just don ever let him do it in the house lor. They'll learn not to do it in the house and not to hump ppl's legs. But when they mark their territory outside, it's ur call whether you are going to let him do it or not lor. For me, as long as it's outdoors, I dont care lah.....maybe its good also he pee a bit here and there so that if he ever gets lost, he can find his way home. Hahahaha After all, he doesnt lift his leg to mark territory, so ok lah...no prob with me lah. I just go "Aiyaaaaaaaa" whenever he pees at the second spot. Hahahaha

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

YanYan
Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2007, 3:07 AM

Post #54 of 62 (1641 views)
Shortcut

cindy

Benji should be neutered today already,right?

So,how was his condition now oh?

Keep us updated bout Benji yaWink

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Apr 22, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #55 of 62 (1596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

amanda.. got a question..

klinik kembiri in genting klang rite? is near which building? any idea where to get the map to klinik kembiri? isit independent building? or with other shops on the same row?

and, i lost molly's vacc card and i went to get another one from the vet.. but, the vet only write 1st and 2nd vaccinations... cus the 3rd vaccination done in sri kembangan... so, do u tink the vets in klinik kembiri would assume that molly's been vaccinated only twice cus on the new vacc card only write 1st and 2nd vacc?

many many thnx !

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 23, 2007, 7:51 PM

Post #56 of 62 (1579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think is somewhere near setapak or zoo negara...but as i dun really know d way n location....coz i'm a pj person n my dad drives me there...but u can obtain a map from the spca webiste...

actually d vet didn't ask for d vaccination cert, he juz ask whether did u vaccinate ur dog...n i juz reply 'yes'...eventhough v did not ....hahah...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Apr 23, 2007, 8:17 PM

Post #57 of 62 (1577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh icc.. will get the map from spca website..

finally, molly gets spayed :D hope she recovers mentally b4 the party..

haven even get her e-collar yet.. kembiri got sell? i wonder if its cheaper than other pet shops.. hmm..

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 23, 2007, 8:49 PM

Post #58 of 62 (1574 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

what's an e-collar??

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Apr 23, 2007, 8:51 PM

Post #59 of 62 (1571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

its the thing white color one which ur dog will wear on the neck after surgery.. so tat the dog wont go and bite or scratch the incision wound with the mouth..

and , it looks like astronaut dish

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 24, 2007, 1:30 AM

Post #60 of 62 (1565 views)
Shortcut

u had to buy it b4 hand....klinik kembiri dun sell it...

try to buy from vet or petshop...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Apr 24, 2007, 1:32 AM

Post #61 of 62 (1562 views)
Shortcut

ohh ok ok.... will get it somewhere :D

thnx !

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Apr 27, 2007, 4:24 AM

Post #62 of 62 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh, Amanda85] What's the earliest age to neuter my pup? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi girls..

molly got spayed this tuesday finally...

she got an e-collar attached to her neck..

however, she's always turning rounds and rounds i tink is to scratch her itchy anus.. but, cus of the e-collar, she couldnt do it... so.. as a result.. she's always going round and round... sitting down, and going round and round again...

she also uses her hind foot to scratch her belly.. luckily not reaching her stiches .. but im still worried..

thirdly, she doesnt poo poo ... only peepee... any idea?

i saw blood from her peepee... any of u face this kind of experience after ur girls got spayed last time?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my