Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
help my - bebe

bebeannie
Novice

Jan 15, 2007, 7:28 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2099 views)
Shortcut
help my - bebe Can't Post

Frown i alwaysh say to everyone of my fren or relatives that not very like dog : doggy also have life, they are like human, they cry, they sad, they happy.. y cant just treat them nicely? "
he ( bebe dog ) its already being complain for my neighbour, its hurts when the security said " if he still bark again at night, we will take him away"
so now, i was very the worry that one day my dog will be take away. so i keep my eyes on him when i was at home.
as i know training is the way to settle but then, i really don have the time to go out and train him or train with him with trainer.
but then i will try on it, i have to try on it.

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2007, 10:12 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebeannie] help my - bebe [In reply to] Can't Post

if the security guard want to take yr bebe away, try shifting to somewhere else w/o anyone complaining about dogs being too noisy. Dogs are like that.. They bark wich ish natural but somehow ppl dont understand. It pains me to have such ppl

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

bebeannie
Novice

Jan 23, 2007, 4:57 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] help my - bebe [In reply to] Can't Post

i was wonder..... its the dog still be train while he already 10 - 12 months?

he getting birthday..... another 2 months to go .....

just after chinese new year.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 23, 2007, 5:47 PM

Post #4 of 11 (2075 views)
Shortcut

It's not to late to bring the dog to a training class. If the problem is with the dog barking only at night, let him sleep in the room with you. He will feel secure with you close by and will not feel the need to bark due to anxiety or any perceived threat.

bebeannie
Novice

Jan 24, 2007, 1:34 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] help my - bebe [In reply to] Can't Post

i don wan him to so "stick" with me.... so that when i away sometimes ah! he wont looking for me mah! he very funny.... the whole nite he din saw me ah! he wont make noice one! he will stay nice with my husband. but then when i back home... then only he start to act " notty ".... really headache.

if when i stay with him a long day...and then wanna to go out maybe have dinner or drinks with fren.. then he start to barking at me... seems like he ask you " don go out don go out.. stay at home stay at home " hahahahha.... then or when i go out.. i have to communicate with him one... let say " nah! mummy go out ah! you stay at home nicely ah! later i bring food to you! ok ok? " then after that give him few pcs of snacks.... thats only he wont bark at you. while i remember one time, i talk with him but forgot to give him snacks.... he barking barking while i close my door. then only i remember that oppps.. i forgot to give him snacks... hahahahah...even at nite when wanna to go to bed.. i have to talk to him also.... " nah bebe go sleep la! good nite ya.. muack muack! " ohhhh~~~

its only sometimes, while there is so many ppl at my house overnite... then only he will act "notty" want me to take good care of him... don wan others to touch him or " sleep" with him.... so that y he keep barking barking.... and i don wan to make him a habits that.... he have to always besides me.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 24, 2007, 3:46 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2063 views)
Shortcut

Hey actually, the guard has no right to take your dog away using his bear hands. he has no right to do that and even if he does step into your house which is your property, he should be in trouble. He has no permission from you to step into your home or break into your home to take the dog away from you. If he does, call the POLICE!!!

What you do is, if your dog barks too much, you HAVE to do sumthing. You cannot have this excuse of not having enuf time to train him. You have to try! If you really love him, you would put some effort in doing SOMETHING. Or else, there goes your dog...You choose. I think, I would advice you for the first few weeks, put a muzzle on him when you're away but when you're at home, you should take it off. If he barks, you need to be real firm with him/her. Scream at him/her and tell him/her "NO!!!!" very very firmly! And ask him/her to go to her bed, mat, into the kitchen & lie down in one corner of the house & then you leave him/her alone.

Remember, you have only three options left. be very very firm with him/her to stop barking, or let him/her go. Or the last thing is, move out. You need to put some effort in training him/her to not bark for no reason. Even if guests come, you should alwayz tell him/her to "Go to your bed, mat, into the kitchen, etc, etc." He/she should not bark at guests too...

Hope there'll be some progress on him soon...Good Luck!

bebeannie
Novice

Jan 24, 2007, 8:14 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] help my - bebe [In reply to] Can't Post

yup! i understand that! training..... is the way! have to plan well first la! he is more better now.. wont barking barking while we go out! only maybe 1 week once... in the afternoon special weekend... but then i have the way to settle him already!

see how first.... but then i will control the guard that in my apartment.... actually i don very like the services of the apartment also! well...... but then canot be moving out.. just bought it..... not so long.....and i cant because of the dog and move out! i rather ask my mum to take care of him. since she also very like of this "Notty boy".... hahahaaha! luckily.... is my whole family are very like of pets one! not like some.........

and i like to smell my bebe paws.... although its smelly ( pee ) but then ... its still .... hahahaha... and cute also... soft soft like baby skin..... and then he like to being massage... everytime he jump up and sit next to me,.,,, and i will massage him.. then he will sit there nicely.. wont move here and there.....

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 3:10 AM

Post #8 of 11 (2049 views)
Shortcut

i sometimes face such problem like urs with zeus but im stayin on a landed property la...but i paiseh with my neighbours Blush thing is...zeus will wake in the middle of nite at a slight sound of a passer by walkin down the street, the clickin sound of a lizard, etc, etc im not blamin zeus, he's born to hunt & protect, my solution, max up his exercise, a tired doggie is a happy doggie. now...he rather jz listen 1st before rushin out to the balcony to bark off anythin

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

bebeannie
Novice

Jan 25, 2007, 5:02 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] help my - bebe [In reply to] Can't Post

o~~~ if i stay in landed property...... i wont be so worry already..... i let him be la~~~ hahaha.. but then still have to control also la! at least while he bark at home not everyone can hear clearly.... like condo.....

so that's y i said... if really bad thing happen... i wil buy ticket and send him back to my mother... and let him stay in very nice and big house.. hahahahaha.. that syok la!

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2007, 2:08 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2022 views)
Shortcut

nonoo.. my dog even he's 2 years of age turning 3 this year.. still can learn tricks. I think it'll stop when it's 8 years maybe.

2 more monthsSmile yay.. i still remmber sydney's first bday

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 5:54 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] help my - bebe [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
nonoo.. my dog even he's 2 years of age turning 3 this year.. still can learn tricks. I think it'll stop when it's 8 years maybe.

2 more monthsSmile yay.. i still remmber sydney's first bday

sydney...

2 more mth is sydney bd?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my