To train shih tzu

whongy
New User

May 13, 2003, 10:32 PM

Post #1 of 4 (752 views)
Shortcut
To train shih tzu Can't Post

Hi all!!!!!!Smile
i just bought a shih tzu few day ago, but i found that he always bark while i put him inside the cage. Could someone tell me how could i train my dog cause he too active. Unsure

poor_me
Enthusiast

May 27, 2003, 9:03 AM

Post #2 of 4 (706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whongy] To train shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

I dunno if I am doing this right but what I do when Lil' Monster (Pekingese Mix) barks when he is the cage is to ignore him. He will eventually get the idea that barking won't get him free or attention for that matter.

anna_kys

May 27, 2003, 4:48 PM

Post #3 of 4 (704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] To train shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

I do the same too. I normally put a treat in the cage for my puppy to walk inside the cage herself then close the door. I will totally ignore her when she barks and whine by going on to do my own biz whitout giving her even eye contact. Must be able to tahan the noise thou. I will only let her out when she is totally calm and quiet. She is getting better now with less whining and barking in the cage ... hopefully she gets the idea one of these days.

ashley
ALPHA

May 28, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #4 of 4 (692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whongy] To train shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

For my experience is, puppy will bark when u kept him inside the cage, cos he wan to be free. Last time i also do like this after i realize my puppy she cry and simpily pee and pooCrazy. After i let her free, she was know where to pee and poo...Tongue
like she want to " Kon Yee" to me !!BlushUnsure
Enjoy Ur training!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my