Vet Information

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #26 of 38 (602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Vet Information [In reply to] Can't Post

if im not at home, he'l be locked up in my room with a balcony access, basically, he'l be able to gain acces to the entire room, no cage, no leash. he'l have his water supply a plenty in the room, fan on to keep cool. & he go thru the grill door to gain balcony access to do his business. he'l pee/poo near the drainage of the balcony. jz exactly opposiote my balcony, thr are the power lines whr crows like to perch. zeus damn tulan em & will madly bark em off. next door uncle see him also will laugh at him sometimes

ezekiel 25:17

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 8:23 PM

Post #27 of 38 (598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Vet Information [In reply to] Can't Post

vino..

zeus i can say, extremely well trained in terms of house training. many still not trained thou.. like my frens dog, ade 1 yr old ++ still not trained. the owner did train him, but stil very stubborn. he doesnt know where to go when he wanna do wat..

lol! zeus really piss off by d crows. hahha ! if im ur neighbor also i will laff

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

zhung

Jan 25, 2007, 3:40 AM

Post #28 of 38 (592 views)
Shortcut

My frenchie also very stubborn hard to train......... I surrender already lolz

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 3:43 AM

Post #29 of 38 (590 views)
Shortcut

aiyo my neighbour sometimes purposely trigger him. always say shhh shhh to him, zeus dont like outsiders say shhh shhh, then he'l growl like wanna eat him alive then the neighbour laugh

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 3:44 AM

Post #30 of 38 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zhung] Vet Information [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

its gonna be either u or ur doggie...why surrender???

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2007, 7:46 AM

Post #31 of 38 (580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zhung] Vet Information [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

zhung..

har.. y le.. don la giv up.

tis is the critical time for u to prove urself as a strong will person ma. stobburn also, many dogs are. tat y u need to show ur frenchie tat he must listen to u lo. im sure if she know lio, then sure can listen geh. then training bcome easier.

all depends on ur will. sure can de la. don giv up k? takes time and patience.

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2007, 7:51 AM

Post #32 of 38 (578 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
aiyo my neighbour sometimes purposely trigger him. always say shhh shhh to him, zeus dont like outsiders say shhh shhh, then he'l growl like wanna eat him alive then the neighbour laugh

vinoviruz..

haha ! so funny. my hsmate also owes say shh when she wanna play. but when molly heard shh from my hsmate, she lagi excited lol!

yala if me oso willl laff. and i tink zeus thinking if ur neighbor wanna challenge him lol

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2007, 6:42 PM

Post #33 of 38 (574 views)
Shortcut

neighbour shh zeus bark, zeus bark neighbour shh, so it will nvr end... Unsure

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 2:11 AM

Post #34 of 38 (566 views)
Shortcut

vino..

hahah ! lol ! both like the war la hahaha ! but war must end le hehe !

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 3:11 AM

Post #35 of 38 (565 views)
Shortcut

the war will only end when zeus outlive the old neighbour uncle...

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2007, 5:16 PM

Post #36 of 38 (560 views)
Shortcut

vino..

walau eh.. outlive ah? choi choi choi

hahaha..

aya ask the old fella give him some nice nice food la.. mayb relly make frens le hehehe

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2007, 1:57 AM

Post #37 of 38 (551 views)
Shortcut

outlive = a little harsh huh??? but thats as close as it gets to em becomin frens, not a problem for zeus to befriend him but the uncle a little quiet...anti social sikit...the wife ok la, very chatty, u know la, old lady ade ma, very kap siau 1...haha. last tiem they got a male pug, when i moved in abt 2yrs ago also their pug old ade, then abt few mths back the pug went missin...they said someone stole but i think the pug ran out to die...uve heard of it before??? some doggies would not wanna die in front of their guardians, so they'l choose to run out & pass somewhr else... the pug really very old ade, not worth anythin except for sentimental values thats wht i doubted he was stolen or doggie napped. hmmm sigh...... Unsure

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2007, 8:44 AM

Post #38 of 38 (542 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
outlive = a little harsh huh??? but thats as close as it gets to em becomin frens, not a problem for zeus to befriend him but the uncle a little quiet...anti social sikit...the wife ok la, very chatty, u know la, old lady ade ma, very kap siau 1...haha. last tiem they got a male pug, when i moved in abt 2yrs ago also their pug old ade, then abt few mths back the pug went missin...they said someone stole but i think the pug ran out to die...uve heard of it before??? some doggies would not wanna die in front of their guardians, so they'l choose to run out & pass somewhr else... the pug really very old ade, not worth anythin except for sentimental values thats wht i doubted he was stolen or doggie napped. hmmm sigh...... Unsure

hi vino..

haya outlive means 1 will hav a shorter live ma lol!

yalo sometimes, is our dog wan to make the 1st step. but, if the other human don wan, then also boh pien. like my hsmate also ma. molly wiling to befren, but le the girl dowan. so i oso cant do anything. mayb time can fix the prob lo. ya normally, elder woman very pat one hahaha !

run away from owner to die somewhere else ah>? is 1st time i hear. really? feel abit cham le. dog just so smart they wan to think of their owner feeling 1st.

if rely like tat, then i oso feel is not someone steal the pug. who wan to steal a very old pug o? hmm. unless those tat reli reli cant live without dog la. dono la.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my