Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Dog not eating anything aft abandoned by owner, HELP!

ongwc
New User

Jan 3, 2007, 10:32 PM

Post #1 of 6 (961 views)
Shortcut
Dog not eating anything aft abandoned by owner, HELP! Can't Post

Hi All,

It has been week++ since my friend neighbour have abandoned their male dog (not sure what breed, sorry) in their house with unlock gate. Since than the dog didnt eat anything and it become thiner and thiner and weaker untill can see all the bone!

My friend tried giving him food (rice, meat, dog biscuit, etc), pat him, let him out of the house but he still dont eat and still go back to the house waiting for his owner to come back! If this still keep going on, I affraid the dog won't tahan for long before he die of hunger! Frown

Evertime I go visit my friend and see this dog make me feel so sad and don't know what to do...

How to help this poor dog?

Thank you

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 4, 2007, 1:42 AM

Post #2 of 6 (956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ongwc] Dog not eating anything aft abandoned by owner, HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Two possibilities.

1 The dog could be ill.
2 The dog is separated from his pack (i.e. owner and other members of the family) and is depressed.

For 1, you'll need to take him to the vet. For 2, he'll need to be rehomed. From your description, he probably needs a vet to have a look at him to see if there is some underlying condition.

ongwc
New User

Jan 4, 2007, 1:52 AM

Post #3 of 6 (954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Dog not eating anything aft abandoned by owner, HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Is there any NGO or organisation or anyone I can contact to help/rescue this dog and put for adoption? I afraid to take the dog to vet, scare he attact me as I'm not the owner.

Thanks alot.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 4, 2007, 3:01 AM

Post #4 of 6 (951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ongwc] Dog not eating anything aft abandoned by owner, HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Call SPCA or PAWS. You can get their number from the relevant section of this forum, or google them.

All best.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 9:34 PM

Post #5 of 6 (935 views)
Shortcut

OMG...another case of irresponsible owner......luckily you are there...

do update us on wat happen to the poor doggie ya! argghghhghghgg....heartless owner...Mad

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2007, 3:34 AM

Post #6 of 6 (932 views)
Shortcut

ongwc..

IMMEDIATELY BRING THE DOG TO THE VET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before is too late

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my