Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Chihuahua (5 months) for new home

dowk2301
Dog Kichi

Dec 31, 2006, 6:45 PM

Post #1 of 1 (764 views)
Shortcut
Chihuahua (5 months) for new home Can't Post

I have a 5 month old male Chihuahua for sale. The pup is certified with MKA, microchipped and comes from quite a few champion bloodlines. Color is brown and white. My reason for selling is because we are staying in an apartment which forbid rearing of dogs. Our "good" neighbor tipped off the management and we were immediately issued a warning letter to stop breeding, boarding or rearing of any dogs. Though our family loved the pup BUT we were forced to decide to sell it away due to our living constraints.

Our price is RM1000 (non-negotiable) which comes with :

1. Steel crate which the pup used it regularly as it's "security" home

2. Plastic crate for travelling

3. Litter box intended for littering but the pup used is as his bed when he roams the apartment

4. Toys and treats

5. Pup food

6. Collars and harness for walking

7. 5 pcs of Heartguard for prevention against heartworms

8. Dog shampoo and dog pads for littering when travelling

The pup is paper-trained and responds to the name of Ross. He has been trained to "sit" and not to bark unnecessarily as opposed to the norm character of yelping. Basically, my selling package includes everything you need to love and rear a good Chihuahua. You need not buy anything further to what is offered except to love and enjoy its company.

Serious buyers and dog lovers can contact Dominic at 012-3664152.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my