Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER GANG

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 23, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1943 views)
Shortcut
THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER GANG Can't Post

Sorry guys, I took too long to edit the first Golden post so here's the new one.

Hi all, just starting this new post so that we ALL Golden lovers can share some information, pictures of your own Goldens & issues about Golden Retrievers. Below here are my two beautiful Golden sweethearts;

This is my darling Amber-Mae, my champion & my talented girl...

And this is my newly adopted girl named Chloƫ.

My Amber's just turned 1 year old few weeks ago and she's called the 'Intelligent Dancing Dog' because all she's good at is doing some dance with me...She's already reached to Intermediate & has just enrolled for Agility.

My Chloƫ girl is like a baby. She's as intelligent as Amber but she takes longer time to learn a command. She's more for Conformation show than for anything else! She's not that good in OB but we're fine with it as long she obeys us & knows some basic commands...

I was thinking of starting a new Golden Gang so that we all can hang out together & maybe start out a new event just for Golden Retrievers. Hey, come to think of it, that's a good idea!!!

Okay now it's time for you guys to introduce us about your FurGoldens. Okay, doodaloo...!

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 24, 2006, 8:54 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER GANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Melissa, this is Molly here... so happy that Chloa is with you. She looks great...and happy. Chloa is a smart girl and I know you would make a great teacher. Take care.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 25, 2006, 12:43 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER GANG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey!

Actually my Golden's name is not Chloa. Dono why the spelling became like that when I put the two dots on the letter 'e'. It's Chloe...

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 25, 2006, 1:10 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1921 views)
Shortcut

Ok... tot I heard wrongly when your mom told me its Chloe. Tot mayb u change again. Chloe suits her well... she got a sweet face. i fell for her the minute I saw her. But all the same, happy to hear you adopt her.
Her smell ok d? Tried the lemons?

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 25, 2006, 9:12 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1907 views)
Shortcut

My mom told you? You met her before...? Yeah she smells fine now after giving her a good triple bath. LOL!

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 26, 2006, 8:06 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1899 views)
Shortcut

No did not meet your mom...only spoke to her on the phone. I met chloe at her previous house n when told tat u want to adopt, I told them u will be great owner for Chloe. So was happy that you adopt her.
Your mom real proud of you in handling all the dogs. Keep up the good work. Keep me updated on chloe.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 26, 2006, 9:55 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1883 views)
Shortcut

oh oh oh...I see! You were the one my mom mentioned. I heard you loved Chloe alot but could not adopt her for some reason. We loved her the min we saw her running out from the backyard, hehehe...But bathing her & drying her up is a killer! Takes an hour to hair dry her...

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 29, 2006, 7:30 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1871 views)
Shortcut

Yes... timing was bad for me. I want to adopt her as a theraphy dog but your mom said you guys are also interested in the programme so its just great. Hey, take care and send regards to your mom.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 29, 2006, 9:08 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1863 views)
Shortcut

Yeah we want all three of our dogs to become therapy dogs. It's good for them to socialize with elderlies around them once in a while...Hope Amber's not dumb enuf to jump on the patient coz she's very heavy...But at least Amber's already learned the 'hold', 'fetch' & 'give' command. It's good for her to be there when she's needed...Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my