Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
Dog Loses Jaw After Cruel Beating

lai peng
Novice

Dec 21, 2006, 10:25 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2920 views)
Shortcut
Dog Loses Jaw After Cruel Beating Can't Post

Please read 21/12/06 Star on this news about a little black dog beaten by a group of Indonesians construction workers. The dog's jaw was almost detached and his tongue hanging out when he was rescued by Sabrina Yeap. His jaw has to be surgically removed. Look at the photo in the news article and ask yourselves what kind of human (if they are human at all) would do such a cruel thing. I almost cursed the people who did this!

kaychia

Dec 22, 2006, 1:19 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lai peng] Dog Loses Jaw After Cruel Beating [In reply to] Can't Post

I also saw the picture of the poor lil gurl. Joy's her name. I cannot believe that some one will be so cruel as to hit the goddy witl her jaws are cut off. Urgh....I wonder how is she supposed to eat without her jaws. Also read that part of the tough is also salvaged.

Those indonesians are a heartles lot. Even the management are also Frown. Ppl try to educate their staff and do talks & speeches FOC also dun want to cooperate. What kind of society is this. Does it mean that they condone such doing? Just because she happens to be born at the wrong place does not mean she deserve such fate!!

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2006, 2:32 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2893 views)
Shortcut

vote for capital punishments on doggies abusers:
1) electric chair
2) poison injection
3) let rotties maul em
4) decapitation
yeah... Frown

ezekiel 25:17

crumb
Novice

Dec 25, 2006, 7:43 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Dog Loses Jaw After Cruel Beating [In reply to] Can't Post

argh...i am so angry. Eternal damnation to all dogs abuser. May they rot in hell. Grrrrr....Awoooooooooooooooooooooo

Sydney
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2006, 5:11 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2860 views)
Shortcut

Those indonasians are already sentenced to going to hell cause they did a very bad sin.. Hitting a poor dog. People like them abuse dogs for no reasons. Lucky joy manage to get some love but too bad it loses it's jawFrown

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my