Beware of some cheater!

joslin_lim
Novice

Dec 16, 2006, 10:11 PM

Post #1 of 23 (2854 views)
Shortcut
Beware of some cheater! Can't Post

Mad Dear all buyer,

Beware of some ppl who claimed theirselve as a good breeder. I bought a golden retriever (female) from some india guy from this www.adpost.com.my (i won't tell you guys his identity because i'm not sure this forum allow me to do that .. since i'm a good person)

First we met at a place. we made a deal (COD). Then he showed the puppy to me .. At first sight seeing the puppy, it's not very good quality (the puppy is so skinny and the fur is terrible) and he claimed that the puppy is 3 months +

hello!?? But i'm not stupid and blind!.. the puppy looked so big already (i think it's about 5 months already) Ask him why the dog look different from other dog Then he bullsh*t about "oh, it's like that, every dog must gone through these process that's why their fur is not so pretty .. and skinny because due to teething .. blah blah blah

Then i tried to reduce the price based on the dog's quality (since i loves golden retriever so much, i really want it). ..he started bullsh**ing again "you know this dog got champion family blood lo ..AND mka certificate. and i came far away from klang to show you this dog .. (well, i also came all the way from negeri sembilan ..to kl)

Then talked about 30 mins, he agreed to reduced RM30. Then i also requested the puppy's sir and dam's information(photocopy). At first he said that i don't need it because it's not the puppy's cert .. and i insisted him to give me. He gave me the document at last.

Going back home, waited for 3 months, i called him about the cert news. He said not yet. Then another 2 months he called me saying that cert is here. will pos daftar to your address. Happy to hear that .. and until now, i still haven't got the certificate. I think he con me and lie about the cert.

So the stories teach you
1.when you see the puppy and not happy with the quality, it's okay to say "no" (even you came far away from somewhere)

2.besure the breeder is a good breeder and responsible breeder.

I have a labrador puppy and got the cert today (thank god). Thanks to the responsible breeder called John from TTDI. He is a nice person and very responsible.

(sorry if my english sux)
[

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 16, 2006, 10:29 PM

Post #2 of 23 (2851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joslin_lim] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

so what happend to the first puppy, the golden retriever? did it turn out ok in the end?

joslin_lim
Novice

Dec 16, 2006, 10:31 PM

Post #3 of 23 (2849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

The golden retriever die already. My money and all my love for the dog was gone. This bast**d is not going to live very good . i BELIEVE IN KARMA.
[

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 17, 2006, 12:21 AM

Post #4 of 23 (2847 views)
Shortcut

Then you really should expose the fella' here and report him to the since he's making use of their name.

joslin_lim
Novice

Dec 17, 2006, 8:18 PM

Post #5 of 23 (2842 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by joslin_lim [In reply to]

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 17, 2006, 8:50 PM

Post #6 of 23 (2839 views)
Shortcut

ok thanks for the details. By making this public you put other people on their guard and you might save someone from the same fate, and who knows, you might contribute to putting this fella' out of business and save some puppies as well.

Anyway, good to know you have a healthy dog now.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2006, 12:11 AM

Post #7 of 23 (2825 views)
Shortcut

Why deleted the post?

Regards,

Yang

joslin_lim
Novice

Dec 18, 2006, 12:26 AM

Post #8 of 23 (2820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Why deleted the post?

because i sms him about disclosing his information and report police. he said will send the cert on wednesday. so i trust him for the last time.
[

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 18, 2006, 1:16 AM

Post #9 of 23 (2817 views)
Shortcut

Even you collected the cert you also double check wherther the cert is genuine or not!

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 18, 2006, 7:03 PM

Post #10 of 23 (2805 views)
Shortcut

u should disclose him when u got the cert, otherwise others may fall into his trap again u know?? i think he's probably a bogus who dognap & then tryin to sell u his fetchins Unsure

ezekiel 25:17

joslin_lim
Novice

Dec 18, 2006, 7:19 PM

Post #11 of 23 (2800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Even you collected the cert you also double check wherther the cert is genuine or not!

how to double check??? call mka?
[

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2006, 8:51 PM

Post #12 of 23 (2793 views)
Shortcut

Yes, check with MKA, then check & see the parents match or not.

Regards,

Yang

sun-arrow

Dec 19, 2006, 12:55 AM

Post #13 of 23 (2779 views)
Shortcut

What did the pup die from?

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2006, 3:39 AM

Post #14 of 23 (2771 views)
Shortcut

Yup. Call MKA and check with them. & also scan your dog Microchip number wherther match the Microchip number stated on the cert.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2007, 3:33 AM

Post #15 of 23 (2713 views)
Shortcut

joslin_lim..

its nice of u to publish this and make many members here aware of this irresponsible sale.

rm30? its equal to no cut-off at all

i tink this man is a con man. he's trying to fool the smart ones, padahal he himself is the fool

and skinny puppy? puppies should be FAT !

really, u should check with mka. if can, give the and the authority this man's contact number and detail. then lodge a complain. if can, sue him

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

GSlover
Canine Addict

Mar 4, 2007, 8:28 AM

Post #16 of 23 (2631 views)
Shortcut

I faced the same fate 9 years ago when I bought my GSD from an India guy who lived in PJ near Assunta Hospital. He told me he wanted to send me the cert, chase him nearly a year, always gave me all sort of excuses, i.e. posted, may be lost in mail etc. Until very end avoid my calls at all! So I have to way to trace my GSD cert at all, because he didn't give me document. I called MKA office they can't help me because I don't have any document, at that time microchip was not widely introduced in Malaysia for all purebreed puppies. My GSD puppy did not have one that time.

Second time got cheated by another man call "Derrick", I found his ad on "Star". He sold me a mix Lab-Retriever puppy for RM400. Took it to the vet for jab, the vet told me this dog has genetic skin problem, need life-long maintainense. I called him to complaint, and he asked me to buy medicine from him, as he knew how to treat his dogs problem. The puppy suffered very bad skin demo**, and contagious too, I have to separte it from my GSD, I had the puppy for only 4 months, cannot handle it anymore, surrender it to SPCA, and SPCA suggested to put it to sleep. Sad...very sad..

Lesson learnt...never buy a puppy where you cannot see the parents at all, do not believe what the breeder tell you, must insist to see the parents, the cert of the parents etc if it is purebreed, and get a copy of it. Observe very detail and closely on the puppy, and its behavior, temperament and also observe how the so called "breeder" interact with the puppy whether with love and affection or not. Don't get too impulse in buying.

Do not buy from middleman operate out of nowhere. Do not easily believe whatever the seller/breeder show you even with the proof. Test the sincerity of that person is the most important key.

mountainbiker
New User

Apr 15, 2007, 10:05 PM

Post #17 of 23 (2490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

Joslin_lim, care to msg me wats the name of that particular indian guy from adpost.com? Cos I m currently dealing with an indian guy from adpost.com aso for a lab puppy. Dunno why cannot use the pm function...you can reach me at shaunngwl@yahoo.com

thanx mate

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 16, 2007, 5:48 AM

Post #18 of 23 (2485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mountainbiker] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just don't get the puppy ok. Better safe than sorry. If you want a lab, get a recommendation for a reliable breeder from people in the forum.

naddie
Novice

Apr 16, 2007, 3:27 PM

Post #19 of 23 (2479 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

omg you got cheated twice? that's sick. i don't get it why they even do that. it's not nice Frown

so the lesson learnt is, never take the puppy/dog home if the breeder does not give you the documents required at the same time. promises don't count. and also, try to schedule a checkup for the puppy/dog before even buying him/her. because not all of us are vets yarr?

but if you don't have a cert, it's like driving a ferrari with no proof that it is a ferrari. wait, i'm not sure i'm making any sense.

mountainbiker
New User

Apr 16, 2007, 9:42 PM

Post #20 of 23 (2461 views)
Shortcut

Hey, thanks for the advice, yeaps now really made me think twice....any reliable breeder you can recommend? labs preferable the yellow type, let it be budget friendly yea? having a budget of 600++ only, do you think its enough? or do i need to pump in summore?

Cheers

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 17, 2007, 2:14 AM

Post #21 of 23 (2443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mountainbiker] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

Can't help you with labs. Try posing your question in the Gundog section of this forum. Always remember; it's better to pay more to get a good dog, or to get a dog from a reliable breeder. You might think you're saving a lot of money getting a dog at a bargain price, but you might end up with a sick dog and trip after trip to the vet, and you know what that means for your pocket.

(This post was edited by PangurBan on Apr 17, 2007, 2:17 AM)

naddie
Novice

Apr 17, 2007, 3:50 AM

Post #22 of 23 (2440 views)
Shortcut

i'm looking for beagle breeders >,< but it's true about the price. you pay fot what you get. if you pay for it cheaply, you get bad quality. and you also have to wonder why it's too cheap? what's the catch? we're living in a life full of cheats. so it's not wrong to be a little cautious.

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2007, 4:06 AM

Post #23 of 23 (2439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [naddie] Beware of some cheater! [In reply to] Can't Post

You looking for GR or Beagle???

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my