Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Dog Groomers wanted for Dubai

viptee
New User

Dec 15, 2006, 1:39 AM

Post #1 of 3 (981 views)
Shortcut
Dog Groomers wanted for Dubai Can't Post

Grooming business located in Dubai, UAE looking for trained groomers.

We are an American company and have lived here for 20 yrs...it's safe, secure, and best of all, tax free - a great opportunity for someone looking to work under a certified Master Groomer, improve their skills, and move to an interesting place.

If interested contact vipte

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 3:07 AM

Post #2 of 3 (977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [viptee] Dog Groomers wanted for Dubai [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Grooming business located in Dubai, UAE looking for trained groomers.

We are an American company and have lived here for 20 yrs...it's safe, secure, and best of all, tax free - a great opportunity for someone looking to work under a certified Master Groomer, improve their skills, and move to an interesting place.

If interested contact vipte

This is interesting.

What sort of qualification are you seeking for? Must the person be qualified? I am no qualified groomer and have no experience but i do know some basic grooming and coat care. Is that good enough to apply for the post? Can you briefly describe the job scope of this position? Accomodation provided? Is it possible to post some pictures of the working environment and etc?

Thanks!

viptee
New User

Dec 15, 2006, 3:21 AM

Post #3 of 3 (974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_tan2004] Dog Groomers wanted for Dubai [In reply to] Can't Post

The best thing would be to email me your contact details at viptee and then we can chat offline and discuss the position, etc. in more detail

Thanks

(This post was edited by viptee on Dec 15, 2006, 3:25 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my