Puppy Vomitting

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2006, 11:26 PM

Post #26 of 39 (1502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kChy] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

heard abt oreo here, sorry for ur lost man, sorry cuz of all the threads here, i dont open the "heaven place" threads & posts. cuz i dont think i wanna write anythin there... my heart sure break if i open & read the posts there...anyway sorry abt oreo again, he's in rainbow bridge now so dont frown too long dude Unimpressed

u can still go for the yr end event at PISA to mingle around, call me when ur there ok?

ezekiel 25:17

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2006, 11:45 PM

Post #27 of 39 (1499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wibbly] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

its in dogs' nature to vomit if they induce anything that is not supposed to, fur, dust, watever so can say its quite normal for dogs to vomit, unlike us, vomittin will cause inflamation to our throats but not for the furkids. although the yellow substance are like ours, when the stomach is empty, we'l vomit the yellow thingy same like dogs. some dogs can get carsick & dizzy thus makin em vomit as well. if vomittin occurs abt 3 times within an hour, go to a vet ASAP, if abt 3 times within a day, have ur dog drink more water & monitor closely, if consistent vomittin for direct 2~3 days, go to a vet ASAP as well

cheers

kChy

Dec 13, 2006, 11:55 PM

Post #28 of 39 (1494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

Yupp i'm from penang too ^^
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

kChy

Dec 13, 2006, 11:57 PM

Post #29 of 39 (1493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chiatsueyhorng] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, if ur vet said its ok then no problem lor ^^
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

kChy

Dec 14, 2006, 12:01 AM

Post #30 of 39 (1491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

I understand, Oreo dun wanna see my sad too..I'm ok now. Gonna adopt another puppy soon if theres any.

I'll be goin to PISA for the event. Sure, i'll giv u a call if i'm not bothering u.
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Dec 14, 2006, 12:58 AM

Post #31 of 39 (1487 views)
Shortcut

They're feeding the doggies Nutri Source. I js changed Coffee's diet to this brand but still mixed a bit with her old brand (Montes). So maybe she havent fully accepted it and didnt eat properly while boarding.

They charged me RM15 (food included) and i was told that they exercise ur furkid too in the field behind the shop if weather permits. i think it's quite reasonable but most importantly the place is clean and got fan in the boarding room for ventilation. Sumore they subscribe to those security companies where they patrol the area every hour from 11pm-6am. This can be verified from the security company's sticker outside the shop.

If the Raja Uda shop is the same one i've been to before (owner is a guy, featured in Chinese newspaper before), then i feel that the place not clean lor. I went into the boarding & grooming area before and stepped out immediately coz i couldn't stand the smell. It was bad!Crazy But i think the products he sell very cheap compared to other places. e.g. pack of Greenies sold at RM69.90, i bought from him only RM40 approx. Checked the expiry date and it was still a long time.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 14, 2006, 1:13 AM

Post #32 of 39 (1483 views)
Shortcut

errr...raja uda got 2 shops...one is where they called 'chit long'...that one yeah..the grooming and boarding place very dirty and smells terrible...but they sell thing very cheap

the one i meant is new chow chuen (dim sum)..u know? dat one, the thing is more exp lo....but they have been in business for soemtimes la...and they told me that at nite, they will bring all the doggies back home...scared ppl break in...

oh...so u hv chged to nutri source too...i am thinking of trying this brand too...let me know if it's good ya...coz currently i am feeding my girls blackwood..quite sometime d...am thinking of chging the brand la..so might wan to try lo

oh...the taman bagan one have security there? hmm...good oso...yeah lo..one thing i like about the shop is it is clean and got ventilation for the pups

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 14, 2006, 1:44 AM

Post #33 of 39 (1482 views)
Shortcut

if it aint broken dont try to fix it, if ur furkids are fine with their current diet, experiment other food source carefully

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2006, 6:48 PM

Post #34 of 39 (1465 views)
Shortcut

Hi again,

Ya, i was talking abt that shop called 'chit long'. Havent been to the other shop before, will go check it out one of these days.

Am quite happy with Nutri-Source. I noticed that her poo color and texture look healthier but very smelly now, can faint wan.Unsure The previous brand i used (Montes from Canada), Coffee's poo no strong smell but my hubbie say poo that doesnt smell not natural and this brand also very difficult to find, so far only the pet shop we bought her from selling it. So i'll be sticking to this brand now. Don't know if Penang pet shops having promotion for this brand or not cause i bought the big pack in KL and got free 1kg pack, very worth it.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 18, 2006, 6:00 PM

Post #35 of 39 (1461 views)
Shortcut

hi,

wah...really ah? gto free 1kg pack....dats a very good deal...

u mean after taking Nutri Source, the poo very smelly ah? aiyoyo.....so far i hardly see any shops selling nutri source lo....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Dec 18, 2006, 7:37 PM

Post #36 of 39 (1458 views)
Shortcut

Ya, super good deal and the expiry date is next year December. So no worries that they trying to clear old stock. Can get Nutri Source from the shop in Taman Bagan but dunno if they have the same promotion. 1kg pack = RM16. I compared with KL price (one of the cheaper pet shops) which is RM15, so a difference of RM1 is ok la. If u happen to be in KL, the shop i went to is in SS2, near Watson.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2006, 7:41 PM

Post #37 of 39 (1457 views)
Shortcut

For me i'm feeding Blackwood, tried many brands & i find this brand the best, it is super premium dog food, the poo poo will not be very smelly & easy to pick up, good for me lo. Tongue

Regards,

Yang

3cutepuppies
Novice

May 5, 2007, 10:42 PM

Post #38 of 39 (1430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kChy] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

omg...my mumble oso poo blood..vomit and no appetite. wat is the problem? please do tell me...at least i can tell my mum wat is the problem and my mum know how to expalin to the vet.my mum bring him to see vet ler...could it be fatal...i so worry,omg cant concentrate in work ler....mumble!!!

fongky
New User

May 7, 2007, 3:46 AM

Post #39 of 39 (1421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [3cutepuppies] Puppy Vomitting [In reply to] Can't Post

The pet food poisoning case in US is quite muddle now. The symptoms are vomiting, food refusal, polyuria. Just to make sure it is not the case, you can request your veterinarian to perform a blood test specifically on the levels of blood urea nitrogen (BUN) and creatinine to make sure not sign of kidney failure. Most vets are equipped to do the tests.

Fongky

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my