Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
How to train MS to go balcony poo poo

henggy
Novice

Dec 11, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #1 of 2 (656 views)
Shortcut
How to train MS to go balcony poo poo Can't Post

I`m getting a M.S soon its like 2months old, i wanted to know all the details b4 getting the pup,

so how do i train my dog at balcony? if i let it in the crate, i scare i`ll sunbath her till death!!

my balcony, is like, half covered and half not, i prefer to do the training at the non-half covered. but raining will be an issues.. and my maid will clean the balcony every morning, so i guess no poo poo smell leave for her to know it's poo poo area... >.<

so how?
- I LOVE DOGS -

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 11, 2006, 5:42 PM

Post #2 of 2 (653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [henggy] How to train MS to go balcony poo poo [In reply to] Can't Post

Scrubbing the poo poo area will not remove the poo poo smell entirely. If you want to be kiasu, just ask the maid not to clean the poo poo area too thoroughly for a couple of weeks. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to oblige. You must not confine you dog to the sunny area. If you want to confine the dog to the balcony, put the crate in the covered half and define that as his sleeping quarters. Take him to the sunny area to poo poo pee pee. Above all be consistent.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my