Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
M.Schnauzer incoming on next week

henggy
Novice

Dec 11, 2006, 4:37 AM

Post #1 of 5 (666 views)
Shortcut
M.Schnauzer incoming on next week Can't Post

Is white M.schnauzer for 1.2k, without cert: sound reasonable? its 9weeks old soon.

i`ve arrange to meet up with the breeder this weekend, what do i look for in the pup? to make sure its healthy?

help pls ASAP!!
- I LOVE DOGS -

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 12, 2006, 3:07 AM

Post #2 of 5 (660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [henggy] M.Schnauzer incoming on next week [In reply to] Can't Post

get pangur ban to help, i dunno much abt MS, sorry dude

ezekiel 25:17

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 13, 2006, 8:37 AM

Post #3 of 5 (644 views)
Shortcut

Why white MS somemore is not recognise by MKA???

If you thinking wanted to breed your White MS the puppies can't register with MKA!

If you getting a standard MS I think will it cost you less than RM1.2K. Think about this before you purchase one. All puppy will look cute but you need to think about wat I mention early.

Good Luck.

henggy
Novice

Dec 14, 2006, 4:35 AM

Post #4 of 5 (628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] M.Schnauzer incoming on next week [In reply to] Can't Post

after searching from net, white M.schnauzer is not only not recognize in MSia but throughout the world,Frown but there is breeder of White.MS throughout, white is cross breeding from diff MS until pure white MS is produce, specially at Europe, hopefully is recognize as standard by MKA soon.

thanks for the advice, Blush but i`m taking up my heart to get the white M.S, it might be costly but i think is worth it. 'cuz MS is my dream dog, white is special, i`m a person tats like to be outstanding and diff. Sly I`m naming her as Poni, and will upload her pics once i get the pup Laugh she coming to me 2molo. OH YES...
- I LOVE DOGS -

joslin_lim
Novice

Dec 16, 2006, 10:37 PM

Post #5 of 5 (618 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Is white M.schnauzer for 1.2k, without cert: sound reasonable? its 9weeks old soon.

i`ve arrange to meet up with the breeder this weekend, what do i look for in the pup? to make sure its healthy?

help pls ASAP!!

Very easy. Go to the vet shop with the breeder. Get the puppy a checkup. Doctor is honest and pro, but the breeder .. dont know la.
[

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my