First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 14, 2006, 4:07 PM

Post #26 of 49 (2521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_tan2004] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

Can't you take another photo now?
You mean the results can only be seen on the day you use the Pure Paws thing? In that case I'll make damned well sure I give the product a wide berth.

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 14, 2006, 6:01 PM

Post #27 of 49 (2516 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Chrisong, afraid not. i only took one pic that day. anyway, i dont think you can judge from the picture right? the best is still you try it on your dog yourself. at least you can smell it, feel it and see it.... agree?

Chew, do you know when Pure Paws will arrive in Malaysia??

i wonder if the distributor will allow us to consolidate our orders and in return, give us very good discount?! Wink

Huh??? You only got one photo of your dog???

You can show us your dog photos taken from previous day mahUnsure A picture can tell us how the product work well on your dog. A picture can tell us alot of things.

That why I wanted to see how your dog look now/your dog previous photo and maybe after few month using the product you show us your current dog photos. Atleast I am convince the product work wonder!!!

I currently using human product on my dogs and its work wonder on their coat. No rush changing brand right now.

If what you claim this brand is so good. Atleast you can just show us your dog picture now & after using result. That all I am asking, If I am convince I might give it a try.

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Dec 14, 2006, 6:39 PM

Post #28 of 49 (2511 views)
Shortcut

Wow! U guys have got me excited about this new product already. Would really like to try it for my baby poodle as her fur gets tangled easily even tho i brush it everyday. Bought one of those conditioning sprays but it doesnt seem to help much. Let me know if u guys can get bulk discount, k?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 14, 2006, 6:58 PM

Post #29 of 49 (2507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

I suspect jay_tan2004 and chewec are the same person liao, or at least in cahoots. Suspicious innit? At first got this amazing product never hear before wan, overseas they talk about it until pengsan. Then suddenly got local distributor pulak! Then got suspicious photo as 'evidence'; and cannot produce further evidence some more. Haiyoh.

(This post was edited by PangurBan on Dec 14, 2006, 7:02 PM)

chewec
Novice

Dec 14, 2006, 8:55 PM

Post #30 of 49 (2505 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Chrisong, afraid not. i only took one pic that day. anyway, i dont think you can judge from the picture right? the best is still you try it on your dog yourself. at least you can smell it, feel it and see it.... agree?

i wonder if the distributor will allow us to consolidate our orders and in return, give us very good discount?! Wink

I guess i can help you to get some discount for bulk purchase, let me know what do you need? and the quantity. It should be available by next month.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 12:04 AM

Post #31 of 49 (2498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wibbly] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

what conditioning spray are you using right now? are you using it correctly? cos sometimes when you dont use it correctly, it might not work for the product. same thing as the correct technique of brushing the coat. when i first got my boy, i brushed out quite a fair bit of coat everyday!! no wonder i realised that my boy's coat is getting thinner and thinner. I thought it is very common since yorky doesnt seem to have much coat anyway. then i start talking to an overseas breeder and learnt from her. and she is right about it.

#1 all system does have a detangler that works very well for removing matted coat Wink

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 1:01 AM

Post #32 of 49 (2493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I suspect jay_tan2004 and chewec are the same person liao, or at least in cahoots. Suspicious innit? At first got this amazing product never hear before wan, overseas they talk about it until pengsan. Then suddenly got local distributor pulak! Then got suspicious photo as 'evidence'; and cannot produce further evidence some more. Haiyoh.

i dont understand why you are so worked up about it?? perhaps if i did offend the brand of products you represented which i have mentioned in any of my postings, my apology.

suspicious photo? what do you mean?? is nothing wrong if i choose not to post here. anyone here can choose not to believe. Is absolutely up to individual. relax brother! dont be so drama Wink c'mom, hug hug.

chrisong, i have decided to show my boy. hope to catch up with you then. you will see my boy and then you can decide for yourself if pure paws is good or not. anyway i hope to learn more about showing from you. i totally know nothing about it.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 1:10 AM

Post #33 of 49 (2490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chewec] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

I guess i can help you to get some discount for bulk purchase, let me know what do you need? and the quantity. It should be available by next month.

you even know when it is going to be available and etc!!?? how come you know so much?? maybe you want to clarify otherwise people will think i "pakat" with you Frown

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 15, 2006, 1:29 AM

Post #34 of 49 (2487 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah, if you're bona fide wan then sorry lor.

It's just that dog lovers can be a gullible lot because we want what's best for pooch. There's been at least one recent case of one suspicious character in this forum hawking his/her wares using two different nicknames, one to introduce the stuff and the other to sing its praises.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2006, 1:39 AM

Post #35 of 49 (2485 views)
Shortcut

a: hi guys, have u all heard abt vino the great jrt breeder??? i heard he's a great responsible breeder that also sells doggie products & also do groomin & many many other things. check him out!!!

b: ya, ive heard of him too, i visited him last week & got myself a jrt pup, he also gave me a good price, also got many free stuff, go check him out guys

c: really??? is he really that good??? i cant wait to check him out cuz im lookin for a jrt too Smile

vino: btw... im also the northern rep for lampe berger Cool muahahahaha LOL

ezekiel 25:17

chewec
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 1:42 AM

Post #36 of 49 (2483 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

you even know when it is going to be available and etc!!?? how come you know so much?? maybe you want to clarify otherwise people will think i "pakat" with you Frown

It's because i've been talking to the US manufacturer prior of your posting, and now they have awarded me the Distributorship for Malaysia!! So i am the sole agent here, for those who intend to purchase, you can email to me at pethaus@streamyx.com.

By the way, I have no relationship with Jay, and not intend to advertise anything in here, just that if the product is good and can be shared it's a blessing, i didn't mention about the products but in return i know the products long ago. it's nice to know that someone has tried and commented about it!

chewec
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 1:50 AM

Post #37 of 49 (2481 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Dear Pangorbun,

Please make you statement facts right before voice out. I am sue you for condenming!!Tongue , my distributorship has just been awarded, and the products have not arrived to Malaysia. Whatever Jay is telling, he is telling from his experience of using the products, I was negotiating with the US counterpart for distributorship and unsure about taking it up or not, because i am negotiating with few other brands as well. I decided to take the distributorship since there are good comments from alot of people that i have talked to, just just Jay_...!

I welcome all to try the products, and i will be giving away free sample, for those who interested, please send me your details ...

chewec
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 1:54 AM

Post #38 of 49 (2479 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi,

wah..is the poodle in the avatar yours? looks like got wings la..

Yes, the poddle is cut to have the wing shape then dyed with color! I am a groomer so i can do any style to my dogs! BlushBlush

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 15, 2006, 3:32 AM

Post #39 of 49 (2467 views)
Shortcut

Which petshop will be available in Malaysia? Care to share?

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 15, 2006, 3:38 AM

Post #40 of 49 (2465 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

i dont understand why you are so worked up about it?? perhaps if i did offend the brand of products you represented which i have mentioned in any of my postings, my apology.

suspicious photo? what do you mean?? is nothing wrong if i choose not to post here. anyone here can choose not to believe. Is absolutely up to individual. relax brother! dont be so drama Wink c'mom, hug hug.

chrisong, i have decided to show my boy. hope to catch up with you then. you will see my boy and then you can decide for yourself if pure paws is good or not. anyway i hope to learn more about showing from you. i totally know nothing about it.

Jay_tan2004,

Thats mean the first picture you posted early on not your yorkie la. Haizzzz.........Unsure

I don;t know wat to say liaoUnimpressed

You no need learn showing from me la. You can learn from experience show handler oversea or locally show yorkie mah since you got contacts. I am sure you know who is currently showing yorkie in Malaysia right! In Malaysia only got one breeder & show owner in my knowledge la.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 4:24 AM

Post #41 of 49 (2462 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Jay_tan2004,

Thats mean the first picture you posted early on not your yorkie la. Haizzzz.........Unsure

I don;t know wat to say liaoUnimpressed

You no need learn showing from me la. You can learn from experience show handler oversea or locally show yorkie mah since you got contacts. I am sure you know who is currently showing yorkie in Malaysia right! In Malaysia only got one breeder & show owner in my knowledge la.

huh? since when did i say the dog pic i posted is not my yorky??? how did you come to that conclusion??? you are so amazing... i am speechless.

anyway i am still growing my boy's coat and will show when he is ready. besides, i am still waiting for my new boy. need to check with the breeder cos i want to invite her to malaysia to handle him Wink at least for his first show.

i have visited few dog shows but only see look see look. i never have the intention to show at all until my singapore friend visited me and she thinks i should. she felt that it will be a waste not to show him. so right now i am working hard to grow his coat back!! absolutely depending on pure paws cream conditioner as it encourages hair growth. please dont disappoint me Smile anyway, i do not know the person who is currently showing yorky. perhaps i should approach the person for more tips and advice. showing dog is suppose to be fun and enjoying. is a hobby. dont understand why people are taking it so serious to the extent of "killing each other"?? anyway i am just going to take it easy and have fun!! most important of all, my boy is enjoying it Wink

you are right. of course i can depend on overseas people to share with me on coat care and some handling tips. in fact they are more willing to share to be honest.

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 15, 2006, 6:13 AM

Post #42 of 49 (2460 views)
Shortcut

C'mon relak & hug hug LOL

This word you mention "suspicious photo? what do you mean?? is nothing wrong if i choose not to post here. Wink c'mom, hug hug."

If you feel uncomfortable about posting your baby in the forum is OK. No one will kill you for that. I also wonder why you will say this word "is a hobby. dont understand why people are taking it so serious to the extent of "killing each other"?? Is it because I try to pressure you about your dog picture? Why you feel so offenced about our/my questions about your baby picture??? If you are honest & your intention is good & wanted to show all dog owners about the good of the product that is good thing to do!!! But I feel you are treaten by my/our questions to you about your dog!!! WHY??? I not say the products you introduce not good wor!!! Did I???

If your intention are good I think you shouldn't afraid to answer my questions to you. Is just a simple question about your baby pictures. If you don't have one you can try find on the net and post it up & say the dog is urs!!! LOL Just joking Would be very happy to meet you and your baby in the showring

Cheers

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 3:29 PM

Post #43 of 49 (2458 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
C'mon relak & hug hug LOL

This word you mention "suspicious photo? what do you mean?? is nothing wrong if i choose not to post here. Wink c'mom, hug hug."

If you feel uncomfortable about posting your baby in the forum is OK. No one will kill you for that. I also wonder why you will say this word "is a hobby. dont understand why people are taking it so serious to the extent of "killing each other"?? Is it because I try to pressure you about your dog picture? Why you feel so offenced about our/my questions about your baby picture??? If you are honest & your intention is good & wanted to show all dog owners about the good of the product that is good thing to do!!! But I feel you are treaten by my/our questions to you about your dog!!! WHY??? I not say the products you introduce not good wor!!! Did I???

If your intention are good I think you shouldn't afraid to answer my questions to you. Is just a simple question about your baby pictures. If you don't have one you can try find on the net and post it up & say the dog is urs!!! LOL Just joking Would be very happy to meet you and your baby in the showring

Cheers

there is difference between asking a question and stating a statement. if i have misunderstood you, perhaps you might want to look into how you phrase your sentence. thank you.

threatened? huh? where does that come from?? there you go again.... you are always so amazing with all the assumption and conclusion. i wonder how you derived that from?? what happened here is no where near that at all. i never take any of your word here seriously. dont think you have such impact yet Wink dont worry.

chew, congratulations on your appointment for being the pure paws distributor in malaysia!! will it be available in most pet shops in malaysia?? when will it be available?? will you be carrying the full range? i am quite interested to try the light oil cos i have been advised to combine the light oil and the cream conditioner for oiling my boy's coat.

chewec
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 6:19 PM

Post #44 of 49 (2453 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Which petshop will be available in Malaysia? Care to share?

It will be available in all major petshops and saloons...should you need it, you can also order from me, i can post it to you once it's arrived.

chewec
Novice

Dec 15, 2006, 6:23 PM

Post #45 of 49 (2452 views)
Shortcut

Jaytan_2004,

Thank you for your support in Purepaws products, the products will be available in all major petshops and saloons, and it should be available by next month! I have the full range of products, can't be a distributor if not full range isn't it? anyway, you can place your order with me if you need anything. Thanks.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 22, 2006, 1:46 AM

Post #46 of 49 (2438 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Jaytan_2004,

Thank you for your support in Purepaws products, the products will be available in all major petshops and saloons, and it should be available by next month! I have the full range of products, can't be a distributor if not full range isn't it? anyway, you can place your order with me if you need anything. Thanks.

when exactly will it be available?? do you sell in gallons? i am keen in the reconstructing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, shine conditioning spray and the cream conditioner. do you have that in gallons? what are the prices?

chewec
Novice

Dec 22, 2006, 5:39 PM

Post #47 of 49 (2432 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Jaytan_2004,

when exactly will it be available?? do you sell in gallons? i am keen in the reconstructing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, shine conditioning spray and the cream conditioner. do you have that in gallons? what are the prices?

It should arrive Begining of Jan, I do have the reconstructing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, shine conditioning spray and the cream conditioner in 16oz. and 1 gallons packaging, but the retail price is not confirm yet. However, the quantity for first order is not large, do u want to place order?

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 23, 2006, 5:47 PM

Post #48 of 49 (2421 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
Jaytan_2004,

hi, i am keen and i am in KL. but i need to know your prices. also you deliver? is there any extra cost? i was thinking of getting them in the pet shop here. easier. currently i still have those my friend got for me from singapore but is finishing. anyway, i will check with few of my friends who own dogs too and see if they are keen. can i know the price??

It should arrive Begining of Jan, I do have the reconstructing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, shine conditioning spray and the cream conditioner in 16oz. and 1 gallons packaging, but the retail price is not confirm yet. However, the quantity for first order is not large, do u want to place order?

chewec
Novice

Jan 5, 2007, 9:54 PM

Post #49 of 49 (2401 views)
Shortcut

Pure Paws is now available in Malaysia!!

The ultimate in dog grooming and maintenance products. Used by the top show dogs around the world. A complete line of shampoos, conditioners, and grooming products created by show dog breeders to make dogs look show ring perfect. For the very best in grooming products, Pure Paws is it!

Malaysia Sole Distributor:

Pethaus 05-545 1509

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my