Pure Paws & Vellus Products?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 7, 2006, 3:43 AM

Post #1 of 49 (4756 views)
Shortcut
Pure Paws & Vellus Products? Can't Post

Where can i find either Pure Paws and Vellus products? Does anyone know?? Is it available in Malaysia?

I was browsing through the net and found their websites:

Pure Paws : http://www.purepaws.net / http://www.theshowdog.com.sg

Vellus : http://www.vellus.com

Anyone has tried them on their dogs?? Any feedback?? Would like some feedback before actually buying. Pure Paws seem to be supported by many top winning dogs across the country! Wink

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 7, 2006, 5:38 AM

Post #2 of 49 (4751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_tan2004] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

Why not try #1 All Systems??? You heard of this brand before???

I first time heard of purepaw or vellusUnimpressed Who recomended you this brands??? How you get to know about this brands???

#1 All Systems are well known dog grooming products around the world. Top winning dogs, breeders, groomers & dog owners are using it. You might want to try it out.

or if you have confidents about human product I definity will recomemded you to use it. If you don't have than better don't use cause it will not work well on the dog if the owner don't believe in it.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 7, 2006, 5:54 AM

Post #3 of 49 (4750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

I was browsing through this website www.sweetyblue.com and they were recommending both Vellus and Pure Paws. I am keen to try them. As for #1 All Systems, i have tried them but prefer my current brand better. I am currently using Plush Puppy. Dont think i will go into human shampoo, sorry.

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 7, 2006, 6:26 AM

Post #4 of 49 (4748 views)
Shortcut

Why say sorry worUnsure

It up to individual what to believe no one can force somebody to do thing that they think are no good for them rightAngelic Go do wat you think are right and experience it your self is the best. That where human are learning from thru experiencing it.

Good Luck & CheersCool

chewec
Novice

Dec 8, 2006, 4:23 PM

Post #5 of 49 (4727 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Where can i find either Pure Paws and Vellus products? Does anyone know?? Is it available in Malaysia?

I was browsing through the net and found their websites:

Pure Paws : http://www.purepaws.net / http://www.theshowdog.com.sg

Vellus : http://www.vellus.com

Anyone has tried them on their dogs?? Any feedback?? Would like some feedback before actually buying. Pure Paws seem to be supported by many top winning dogs across the country! Wink

Pure paws and Vellus both are not available in Malaysia yet. but i guess it will be expensive, how much you think you can pay for such brand in a 12oz?

chewec
Novice

Dec 8, 2006, 7:58 PM

Post #6 of 49 (4723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chewec] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

i HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH ON THESE 2 BRANDS, THERE ARE MAINLY MEANT FOR SHOW DOG USAGE (COMPETITION PURPOSE), AND VERY EXPENSIVE! EXPECIALLY VELLUS, IT COSTS usd18.50 PER 12OZ NOT INCLUSIVE SHIPPING!

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 9, 2006, 8:45 AM

Post #7 of 49 (4709 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
i HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH ON THESE 2 BRANDS, THERE ARE MAINLY MEANT FOR SHOW DOG USAGE (COMPETITION PURPOSE), AND VERY EXPENSIVE! EXPECIALLY VELLUS, IT COSTS usd18.50 PER 12OZ NOT INCLUSIVE SHIPPING!

for that kind of price, yes i do agree it is very expensive! but i am really very keen to try them. like what chrisong said, you never try you never know if it is good or not Wink is there a difference if it is for show dog or pet dog?? if it is for show dog, i suppose it should be good then. i doubt show dog people will use x brand right?? hm.....

how about getting it from neighbouring country?? would it be cheaper?? i was looking at both websites again and realised they do have distributor in singapore. perhaps next week i should make a trip down to buy them since i am on leave. Wink anyone else keen?

by the way, how come they are not available here?? cant anyone bring them in to sell?? no distributor here?? sigh.... i do hope to see more better and premium brands available here at least there are more available choices to choose from.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 10, 2006, 1:19 AM

Post #8 of 49 (4697 views)
Shortcut

good news!! Sly. a friend from singapore who shows yorky there will be visiting me tomorrow. she happens to use pure paws products and swear by it! she was telling me that pure paws is a big hit right now in singapore and many who have tried, like herself, is very convinced and satisfied with the result. i hope she is being honest with me. she will be getting for me the ultra brightening and reconstructing shampoo, ultra moisturizing and deep conditioner, ultra shine conditioning spray and ultra cream conditioner. cant wait to try them out tomorrow when she is here. i really hope i wont be disappointed with it Tongue otherwise i guess i just have to stick to plush puppy and will need to order from singapore soon since mine running out. plush puppy is more expensive than pure paws in singapore as i was told.

will let you guys know the outcome after using pure paws. stay tune... Wink i am all so excited!!

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2006, 5:05 AM

Post #9 of 49 (4693 views)
Shortcut

I thought Singapore this brand are popular among dog owners http://www.lespoochs.com.sg/

My Singapore friend showing Shih Tzu there using All Systems ler. I never heard them mention about the brand you mention here.

Wait for your outcome ya. Wat dog you owning right now???

Post the pic of your dog here la show us your dog current hair now.

After using about few month later you post again & show us the result la.

sun-arrow

Dec 10, 2006, 5:06 AM

Post #10 of 49 (4690 views)
Shortcut

Looking for Vellus too. Heard it's really super.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 10, 2006, 7:08 AM

Post #11 of 49 (4688 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I thought Singapore this brand are popular among dog owners www.lespoochs.com.sg/

My Singapore friend showing Shih Tzu there using All Systems ler. I never heard them mention about the brand you mention here.

Wait for your outcome ya. Wat dog you owning right now???

Post the pic of your dog here la show us your dog current hair now.

After using about few month later you post again & show us the result la.

well i am not sure about lespoochs but i heard a gallon selling at about SGD400-450!! Shocked thats what i heard.

i own a yorky and might be getting a 2nd yorky soon!! Wink i am considering showing my dog. Not sure if he can make it or not Unsure will try to post picture of my dog soon.

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 10, 2006, 7:11 AM

Post #12 of 49 (4686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sun-arrow] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Looking for Vellus too. Heard it's really super.

i am sure you can get it in singapore. which vellus products are you looking for??

chewec
Novice

Dec 10, 2006, 8:41 PM

Post #13 of 49 (4679 views)
Shortcut

Anyone heard of the brand "Groomer's secret"? heard it's for show dog as well from USA.

I've heard of Pure paws but never try yet, maybe you can let us know once you have tried it. Wink

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 11, 2006, 6:52 PM

Post #14 of 49 (4670 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Anyone heard of the brand "Groomer's secret"? heard it's for show dog as well from USA.

I've heard of Pure paws but never try yet, maybe you can let us know once you have tried it. Wink

Groomer's secret?? No clue. Never heard of it. Many claimed that it is for show dogs but are there any prove? It could be a marketing thingy. For example, i have come across advertisement (non-pet related) claiming that their mattress is World #1 mattress. But i have never even heard of the brand before! So how can it be World?? Shocked Any website available??

Will definitely let you guys know after trying it Wink

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Dec 11, 2006, 7:05 PM

Post #15 of 49 (4669 views)
Shortcut

aiyah, they didn't give you the full information mah, that's why cannot find. it is World #1 Tipu Mattress.

chewec
Novice

Dec 11, 2006, 9:12 PM

Post #16 of 49 (4666 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Groomer's secret?? No clue. Never heard of it. Many claimed that it is for show dogs but are there any prove? It could be a marketing thingy. For example, i have come across advertisement (non-pet related) claiming that their mattress is World #1 mattress. But i have never even heard of the brand before! So how can it be World?? Shocked Any website available??

Will definitely let you guys know after trying it Wink

there are many brands of shampoo in US and mostly claimed to be the best showdog shampoo..don't which to believe also...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2006, 9:31 PM

Post #17 of 49 (4665 views)
Shortcut

hi,

wah..is the poodle in the avatar yours? looks like got wings la..

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

sun-arrow

Dec 11, 2006, 11:18 PM

Post #18 of 49 (4662 views)
Shortcut

I am looking for Vellus Clarifying Shampoo. Seriously I just want to know what makes it so special.

Never heard of groomer's secret

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 12, 2006, 4:55 PM

Post #19 of 49 (4653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sun-arrow] Pure Paws & Vellus Products? [In reply to] Can't Post

As promised, after trying Pure Paws on my yorky, i honestly have to admit that it is very good As good as it claimed! My friend from Singapore, she was basically showing me how to use the products since she got me almost the full range. OMG! She is so crazy!! Sly I actually tried it on Sunday itself when she arrived here. I wanted to observe and wait for a couple of days before sharing, just in case.

I first use the Brightening shampoo. I never trusted Brightening or Whitening shampoo as i always believe they will bleach the coat. But surprisingly, it didnt Shocked it enhanced the color. She was telling me that there is a difference between Brightening and Whitening shampoo. (i went huh? so complicated) Brightening shampoo is milder. It says here (looking at the brochure she gave me), enhances all colors and brightens whites. Next, i apply Deep conditioner on the coat. And finally, i have to mix this tub of Cream conditioner with warm water (otherwise hard to dilute) and then pour all over the coat and leave it. She asked me not to rinse off. Blow dry as usual. Once done, i spray a bit of the Shine Conditioning Spray all over the coat. I went wow!! Shocked I love the smell. The fragance is very soothing and lasting. I can still smell it!! Wink The coat is still soft, smooth, manageable and looks good. The only complain i got is diluting the Cream conditioner is very troublesome Unimpressed It took me awhile to actually dliute the mixture completely. But i was told that i can actually apply onto the coat directly without diluting it if i want to. I shall continue to observe and watch for couple of days more and come back for more updates.

So far, my observation is I think you guys should give it a try. Sometimes it is hard to just put it into words and also, my standard of good might not be the same as everyone else. To be fair, the best is try it yourself Wink

Thats my boy after grooming.

cris
Enthusiast

Dec 12, 2006, 7:34 PM

Post #20 of 49 (4643 views)
Shortcut

i used plush puppy brand too...and i like the smell too. But now i changed to Chris Chrystenson brand...just started....and i found "Ice on Ice" is real good...for it really make the furs feel nice and no tangles.

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 13, 2006, 5:06 AM

Post #21 of 49 (4632 views)
Shortcut

Got a clearer photo of your boy??? This photo look blur blur laUnsure

chewec
Novice

Dec 13, 2006, 6:11 PM

Post #22 of 49 (4622 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

GOOD NEWS!! PurePaws products soon will be available in Malaysia!!! for enquiry and order you can contact the malaysia distributor at: 012-2822148

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 14, 2006, 1:37 AM

Post #23 of 49 (4613 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

GOOD NEWS!! PurePaws products soon will be available in Malaysia!!! for enquiry and order you can contact the malaysia distributor at: 012-2822148

that was quick!! i was just talking to my singapore friend about it!! are you serious?! how come you know? who is the malaysia distributor for pure paws by the way?? will it be available in most pet shops around malaysia?? is it going to be expensive??

i am so happy cos at least now i dont need to ask my friend in singapore to buy for me in future Wink cheers!!

guys, you should try it... i strongly recommend it after trying it on my boy.

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 14, 2006, 4:43 AM

Post #24 of 49 (4611 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
As promised, after trying Pure Paws on my yorky, i honestly have to admit that it is very good As good as it claimed! My friend from Singapore, she was basically showing me how to use the products since she got me almost the full range. OMG! She is so crazy!! Sly I actually tried it on Sunday itself when she arrived here. I wanted to observe and wait for a couple of days before sharing, just in case.

I first use the Brightening shampoo. I never trusted Brightening or Whitening shampoo as i always believe they will bleach the coat. But surprisingly, it didnt Shocked it enhanced the color. She was telling me that there is a difference between Brightening and Whitening shampoo. (i went huh? so complicated) Brightening shampoo is milder. It says here (looking at the brochure she gave me), enhances all colors and brightens whites. Next, i apply Deep conditioner on the coat. And finally, i have to mix this tub of Cream conditioner with warm water (otherwise hard to dilute) and then pour all over the coat and leave it. She asked me not to rinse off. Blow dry as usual. Once done, i spray a bit of the Shine Conditioning Spray all over the coat. I went wow!! Shocked I love the smell. The fragance is very soothing and lasting. I can still smell it!! Wink The coat is still soft, smooth, manageable and looks good. The only complain i got is diluting the Cream conditioner is very troublesome Unimpressed It took me awhile to actually dliute the mixture completely. But i was told that i can actually apply onto the coat directly without diluting it if i want to. I shall continue to observe and watch for couple of days more and come back for more updates.

So far, my observation is I think you guys should give it a try. Sometimes it is hard to just put it into words and also, my standard of good might not be the same as everyone else. To be fair, the best is try it yourself Wink

Thats my boy after grooming.

Got a clearer photo of your boy??? This photo look blur blur laUnsure

jay_tan2004
Novice

Dec 14, 2006, 6:37 AM

Post #25 of 49 (4609 views)
Shortcut

Chrisong, afraid not. i only took one pic that day. anyway, i dont think you can judge from the picture right? the best is still you try it on your dog yourself. at least you can smell it, feel it and see it.... agree?

Chew, do you know when Pure Paws will arrive in Malaysia??

i wonder if the distributor will allow us to consolidate our orders and in return, give us very good discount?! Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my