MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows

arthur
ALPHA

May 12, 2003, 7:23 AM

Post #1 of 10 (2462 views)
Shortcut
MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows Can't Post

Hi there!

Here's the MS show results for the 201 & 202 MKA dog shows held in Selayang Mall on May11 2003.

Congrats to all the winners especially for our forum member KengHume with his Alice Tirnavia and Sailer's SG Cody ( 1 CC and 2 RCCs!) Please, if there's any mistake, don't get angry ok? Crazy

Rdgs Arthur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

201st MKA show 11May03:

BOB - Snow Bill Make My Day FCI (D) Praf.Imp JAPAN

RBOB - SIN CH Monster of Grammy Kennel (D) - Praf.Imp SIN

Puppy Winner - Bianconeri Lap Dancer (B) - MB

Junior Winner - Snow Bill Make My Day FCI (D) Praf.Imp JAPAN

Mal Bred Winner - Wondercare Perfect Prince (D)

Dog CC - Snow Bill Make My Day FCI (D) Praf.Imp JAPAN

Dog RCC - SIN CH Monster of Grammy Kennel (D) - Praf.Imp SIN

Bitch CC - Alice Tirnavia (B) - Praf.Imp SLO

Bitch RCC - Bianconeri Lap Dancer (B) - MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

202nd MKA Dog show 11May03:

BOB - SIN CH Monster of Grammy Kennel (D) - Praf.Imp SIN

RBOB - Bianconeri Lap Dancer (B) - MB

Puppy Winner - Bianconeri Lap Dancer (B) - MB

Junior Winner - Alice Tirnavia (B) - Praf.Imp SLO

Mal Bred Winner - Wondercare Perfect Prince (D)

Dog CC - SIN CH Monster of Grammy Kennel (D) - Praf.Imp SIN

Dog RCC - Sailer's SG Cody (D) Praf.Imp Brazil

Bitch CC - Bianconeri Lap Dancer (B) - MB

Bitch RCC - Alice Tirnavia (B) Praf.Imp BRAZIL

simon
Novice

May 13, 2003, 6:07 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows [In reply to] Can't Post

congratulations, kenghume. you have been working so well in this show.Smile

simon
Novice

May 13, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows [In reply to] Can't Post

by the way, arthur, how is your minischnauzer going on?

arthur
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simon] MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Simon,

He came in 2nd place in the Malaysian Bred class. I have to work on my mini-schnauzer's coat. Judge's comment is "Too soft". Will have to strip the coat to bring out the hard wire hairs.

Thks for asking..Smile

Luckily I have a kind sifu to teach me. Now shopping for some surgical gloves and ear powder!

Rdgs Arthur

simon
Novice

May 13, 2003, 6:23 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2436 views)
Shortcut

congratulations for that result.
how do you think of kenghume's schnauzers?
after stripping the coat, how long does it take to have harsh coat?

arthur
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simon] MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Simon,

Thks. There were only 2 entries for Malaysian Bred..So it's either 1st or 2nd place.

As for Mr.Khor's schnauzers..you should see their show stacking pose. Very impressive with good angulation from the rear legs. Smile Looks like another MAL.CH in the making to me..Sly

As for the harsh coat, I've been told that it normally takes about 10-12 weeks depending on the dog.

Rdgs Arthur

mackay_low

May 14, 2003, 12:55 AM

Post #7 of 10 (2423 views)
Shortcut
CORRECTION FOR 202nd Results [In reply to] Can't Post

Bitch CC & RBOB and Best Puppy In Group winner is BIANCONERI LAP DANCER Owned by Mr Adrian Tey.

Mackay

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 11:52 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2359 views)
Shortcut

HI Arthur,

have you ever used trimming powder? It helps good stripping. I have very good experience with Bio Groom Harsh Coat Powder.
SChnauzers in Europe must have WIRE otherway they don't win Unsure So we train a lot trimming and strippingTongue

see you

Xana

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #9 of 10 (2356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Xana] MiniSchnauzer shows results for 201&202 MKA shows [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Xana,

Thks for the tip! Smile Same thing here in Malaysia.. No wire coat, no win.. Unsure

BTW, your black MS looks very good.. Have not seen a black MS in our M'sia shows...yet. Maybe there was in the past. But for the last 2 years..none so far. The black coat require special care right?

Rdgs Arthur

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2003, 12:49 AM

Post #10 of 10 (2352 views)
Shortcut

I know that blacks are not so popular Overseas. They are very popular in Europe. We try to mix European a NA bloodlines here for good results - harsh coat but huge legs furnishings.

I think that of p/s coat is more dificult then black coat. Our dogs have only one colour and you needn't care of good colour dixtribution like at p/s.... Black is blackWink

We strip our blacks about twice a year (back and head too) and then they show themselves in one coat. One my fiend from Australia has sent me HOrse Block which helps trimming of the longest hair - very useful tool.Sly

see you
Xana

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my