New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

wba84
Dog Kichi

Dec 4, 2006, 8:49 AM

Post #1 of 44 (4343 views)
Shortcut
New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 Can't Post

Heard from the staff that they are establishing a new pet safari branch at Pyramid 2.. Wondering if we can bring our furkids there as what we did in Ikano ^^

-------------------------------------------------
Visit Bobby At www.dogster.com/?395955 ^^
-------------------------------------------------

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 16, 2006, 7:35 PM

Post #2 of 44 (4240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wba84] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

but there aren't much things for our dogs to do @ ikano either....Unsure

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

animegal888
Novice

Dec 18, 2006, 10:10 AM

Post #3 of 44 (4222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wba84] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

oh really? thanks for the information. I'll definately go to check it out when it opens! I don't think sunway piramid allows dogs Shocked maybe...
Click Amber's Blg

kaychia

Dec 18, 2006, 8:11 PM

Post #4 of 44 (4207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [animegal888] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually, I just went to Sunway Pyramid last week. There is a new pet center near the video archade. Cannot remember which floor already. I went to buy some supplements for my dog and they told me that they are the 1st branch of the pet safari at Ikano. Maybe you guys can drop by there. I cannot remember the name of the store. Smaller than the Ikano Safari pet store though. But has good varieties of supplements there. They also provide 5 % discount just like Ikano if you are member.

crazytazz

Dec 21, 2006, 7:27 PM

Post #5 of 44 (4172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaychia] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

can we actually bring our dogs there in sunway?? i tot pets not allowed there?...

Oh ...another thing, can we bring our pups to The curve,..i know we were allowed in Ikano, but how about the Curve?

kaychia

Dec 21, 2006, 8:09 PM

Post #6 of 44 (4168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm...not I don't think so. I am not sure about the Curve coz I have not been there with my dog.

May I know, how do we bring our furkid into Ikano? Which entrance for doggies? I was thinking of bringing him there but when we went scouting for the entrance, couls not find one and in the end, tak jadi go. Also, what activities are there in Ikano for the dogs if we brind them there? I heard that some of the guys here bring their dogs there every Sat morning. Any special events or gatherings there?

crazytazz

Dec 21, 2006, 8:42 PM

Post #7 of 44 (4164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaychia] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

I cant bring my rooney to Ikano yet coz he's still a pup and he havent go for the 2nd and 3rd jab so the vet says cant take him out yet. Frown

I know the entrance is right at the parking of Ikano, You go down to Ikano's parking, and there's a lift which stated "Pets Allowed" there.

There's a Pet Safari there right beside Popular (if im not mistaken) kinda have lots of dog's owner bring their furkid there..Im sure you find lots of things there i hope.

Good luck! Frown

jyazumin
Dog Kichi

Jan 4, 2007, 11:07 PM

Post #8 of 44 (4112 views)
Shortcut

I've never tried the lift but everytime I go Ikano, I'll just go up by the escalator near the carpark.

As long as your doggie is not loose, I think it's alright. Get a trolley! That way you won't have the hassle of pulling your doggie away from stuffs and your doggie get to look around!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 7, 2007, 1:59 AM

Post #9 of 44 (4089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jyazumin] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

jyazumin..

wat if ur cutie sudenly pupu or pepe ? lol! jk jk..

tat a good idea btw

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

jyazumin
Dog Kichi

Jan 8, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #10 of 44 (4081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey supamolly!

that's why i make it a point to bring plenty of tissues and a plastic bag. this is one good thing i learnt in singapore.

whenever we bring our doggies out for walk, that's what we have to do...pick up along the way! hahaha
MUFFIN...my Pride & Joy!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 8, 2007, 7:28 PM

Post #11 of 44 (4078 views)
Shortcut

oh really? u mean can brign our doggies to walk around too? or juz to pet safari ah? good idea..a trolley will be easier...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2007, 2:31 AM

Post #12 of 44 (4071 views)
Shortcut

jyazumin..

yeap. tat a very good habit. wish every doggie owners at every event are aware of tis. if not, kau sai wil be everywhere. and more and more ppl might just step on it. which is very gross Unsure

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jyazumin
Dog Kichi

Jan 9, 2007, 6:06 PM

Post #13 of 44 (4063 views)
Shortcut

hey jessica...

yup..the dogs are allowed in the shopping mall itself but of course, because there's many Malays walking around as well...you have to make sure your dog is on leash and far away from them. That's why I recommend the trolley! Wink

supamolly...you are sooooo right....kau sai everywhere is definitely gross. but sad to say, i've thrown that habit of bring papers and bags away since i came back to kl. here, i just let me doggies have their way...but i'll at least make sure they only poo on the grassy area and not in front of someone's gate.
MUFFIN...my Pride & Joy!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Jan 9, 2007, 8:27 PM

Post #14 of 44 (4059 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh, don't behave like a Singaporean when they come over here lah. They obey all the rules punctillously over there because of the fines, then let all hell break loose when they come over. It doesn't take much of an effort to bring some paper or a small carrier bag along with you to pick up after pooch. Picking up after the dog sets a good example for other people and give dog-haters less excuse to flex their muscle.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2007, 8:42 PM

Post #15 of 44 (4056 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hey jessica...

yup..the dogs are allowed in the shopping mall itself but of course, because there's many Malays walking around as well...you have to make sure your dog is on leash and far away from them. That's why I recommend the trolley! Wink

supamolly...you are sooooo right....kau sai everywhere is definitely gross. but sad to say, i've thrown that habit of bring papers and bags away since i came back to kl. here, i just let me doggies have their way...but i'll at least make sure they only poo on the grassy area and not in front of someone's gate.

Wat?! poo on grass is very bad also le! grass area also got ppl walk ma.. imagine if u walk on grass area then sudenly "PLEAKKKKK !!!" U step on someone's doggie shiat. wat will u feel?

the same feeling goes to other ppl..

and pangurban is rite.. the rule here does state to pick up any pupu of ur doggie when bringing outdoors.. so i advice u to follow d rules here ya...

u r from s'pore? maybe u not so sure of the local rules. so i jus wan to let u know tat its not a good ting to jus let ur doggie pupu and then let it be ya

(This post was edited by SupaMolly on Jan 9, 2007, 8:48 PM)

jyazumin
Dog Kichi

Jan 9, 2007, 11:54 PM

Post #16 of 44 (4050 views)
Shortcut

initially, i follow them around with papers handy to place underneath for them to poo but somehow, because these dogs were given to me, they were not trained that way...every time i place the paper there, they stopped the poo and just walk away. then they won't poo anymore...

and i can't pick up after everyone of them as i take 3 of them out for walks every evening (unleashed cos they don't like the leash to restrict them) so i got to keep an eye on them. eventhough my dogs know how to come back, i m just afraid of the cars knocking them and there's a lot of cars in my area.

so how leh? i can't bring one out at the time cos then the other 2 will bark the house down! Crazy

sometimes i rather they just poo in the garden..at least then i can just wash or sweep it away. but the doggies need the exercise so no choice lor...

i shall indeed be bringing out papers and bags again now...thks for the advice.
MUFFIN...my Pride & Joy!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2007, 12:22 AM

Post #17 of 44 (4047 views)
Shortcut

jyazumin..

im glad u made ur explanation.. now i understand more.

well, i never train any of me and my dad's dogs to pick up pupu after they released in our garden.. haha ! i guess its my duty to pick pupu up after them.. i blif many who aware of tis is doing it when they bring their dogs out to parks as well as during events.

my way is after they pupu, i quietly pick the pupu up using papers then place into plastic bag. tat how i did even when in my dad's house yard.

and one more ting, in msia parks that allow dogs, the rule is to leash ur dogs when u take them out. tat also to prevent any car knock ur dogs down, or even some ppl might steal them. like it or not, ur dogs hav to bear with leashing. tat the local rule tat every dog owner should abide.

if u can find another fren or company to walk with u and ur dogs, then he/she can take hold of one of ur dogs so u won hav to be too busy with 3 dogs.

just a 2 cents worth. and u r welcome Cool

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2007, 4:18 AM

Post #18 of 44 (4041 views)
Shortcut

hi,

thanks for informing...gonna bring them to the shopping mall this weekend then...hehehehheehh...hv u tried the service at pet safari? any idea how much for a bath? good ah?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2007, 4:21 AM

Post #19 of 44 (4040 views)
Shortcut

hahaahhaa..u sure make me laugh with the word "PLEAKKKKK !!!"

hahaahaa

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2007, 4:27 AM

Post #20 of 44 (4038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

jessica..

hoho ! thanks for appreciateing te humour

i never felt the humour behind my words until i hit the post button and review it when replies come =D

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2007, 4:43 AM

Post #21 of 44 (4036 views)
Shortcut

hheeh..no prob....enjoy reading it and having a good laugh over itWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

qingleng
Dog Kichi

Jan 11, 2007, 8:11 AM

Post #22 of 44 (4017 views)
Shortcut

well... i bring my girl every where i go... hehe... but definitely i put her in her carrier bag lei.... i brought her to the curve too.... just make sure u keep a safe distance from the public as there is alot of malays around us and also prevent small kids to come n squeeze our furkids... this is also to make sure our furkids are safe lei.... hehe....

but for big dogs a bit susah oh... hard to bring them kai kai... but one thing u can bring thm jogging everyday... hehe...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2007, 6:46 PM

Post #23 of 44 (4012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qingleng] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i don hv a carrier bag ler....do u think it's ok if i put them on leash and walk in the curve ah? coz cant imagine if i carry them whole day...sure dieUnsure thinking of getting trolley too...but don think the trolley can go up the excalator la....unless use lift lor...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

qingleng
Dog Kichi

Jan 12, 2007, 7:50 AM

Post #24 of 44 (4002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm i dont think u can leash your baby n walk around in curve.... hmm trolley arr... u're right bout the excalator.... hence it's dangerous.... still recommend to get a carrier bag lei... your baby will be safer some more.... from the public and most importantly from the unwanted virus

hehe

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 12, 2007, 5:14 PM

Post #25 of 44 (3998 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qingleng] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmm...true oso...will try to get a carrier bag then...oh yeah...btw, when we wanna go to pet safari with our kids, can juz carry with our arms or not ah? planning to put them for day care ler for a few hours....nvr bring them to pet safari b4 so not sure whether can walk in to ikano power center juz like dat or not..

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my