New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

qingleng
Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2007, 3:39 AM

Post #26 of 44 (2392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

yup Winku can bring your baby to walk in pet safari...no problem de... but make sure u leash them properly lei....hmm but i am not sure whether can let our doggie in ikano onot...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2007, 11:25 PM

Post #27 of 44 (2387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qingleng] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehhe..thanks!
i replied ur post in other thread...brign them to ikano using trolley...well..the guard din say anythg...n i even saw some ppl eating in ikano with their furkids too...so i think shud b fine....Wink

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2007, 12:00 AM

Post #28 of 44 (2377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jyazumin] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

So nice to know that i can bring my baby to walk around Ikano but i think she need to learn to behave 1st coz now she'll get overexcited and bark her head off to ask people to play with her, so don't wanna risk offending anyone. Not everyone are dog lovers ma. I think dogs in public places is a sensitive issue over here. Even when i walk my dog in our neighborhood, if the Malays see her, they'll go "Alamak! Anjing!". Unsure I wonder if my doggy is also thinking in her mind "Alamak! Malays!".

Has anyone tried the Pet Hotel in Ikano before? Is that place ok? I wanna go there coz it'll be near the hotel i'm staying in but am also worried coz of the incident of the puppy that was left to die in a corner by the pet shop last year.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2007, 6:08 PM

Post #29 of 44 (2353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wibbly] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi wibbly,

got ah? puppy left to die ah? aiyo..i nvr hrd of it...

btw, just wan to ask if u r the one who board ur baby at greenfield? hv u tried the grooming there? ok?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Jan 23, 2007, 7:04 PM

Post #30 of 44 (2339 views)
Shortcut

Helo!

Js want to clarify that it was Pet Safari and not the Pet Hotel where the dog died. The incident was reported in the newspaper. Apparently, after buying the puppy, the buyer discovered that it had contracted an incurable disease, i think it was parvovirus, so the puppy was returned to the shop. Normally the humane way was to euthanize the puppy but they gave the excuse that there was no attending vet, so the puppy was put away in a cage. When the authorities found the puppy, it had died alone in a miserable corner in its own feaces with its legs rotting with infection, the pics would break ur heart if u saw it.

Ya, i bring my pup to Greefields for grooming n boarding before. So far no problems with her grooming but if you talk about the groomer, i prefer the owner's wife (can't remember her name) as the other woman is more impatient. I tried Dogs'R'Us last week n i noticed that the shampoo fragrance lasted longer and smelled more natural (not like using lots of pet cologne) but of course the price is almost double (RM35).

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2007, 7:14 PM

Post #31 of 44 (2338 views)
Shortcut

hi wibbly,

do u hv any pics after being groomed at greenfield? mind posting the pic?

got another woman ah? coz so far i only noticed the owner's wife...very friendly...

well..i tried once at dog r us...don really like it..a lot of pattern that i wan they say cannot wan...but when i go to other groomers, they can groom the way i wan it to be..so din go to dog r us anymore...if u wan the smell that last longer...then u shud try 99 (raja uda)...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Jan 23, 2007, 7:26 PM

Post #32 of 44 (2337 views)
Shortcut

Sorry, didn't take any pics but i only asked for puppy cut and not so imaginative as u. Haha... Coffee's fur is not curly, so i think she look normal only after the grooming, js that her fur is shorter. Next time i'll take before & after pics to show u. K? Wink

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2007, 5:19 PM

Post #33 of 44 (2329 views)
Shortcut

heheh...okok...thanks!

sasha's fur oso not so curly...now only starts to get curly a bit...head and neck area as well as leg area..body still not curly yet....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 3:24 AM

Post #34 of 44 (2322 views)
Shortcut

ohh,

y u didnt learn to groom sasha & sze ern urself??? get a good book on groomin then, when they're at the groomers, learn as much as possible la...

ezekiel 25:17

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 3:36 AM

Post #35 of 44 (2317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

yeahlo..thinking oso....but mayb wan to take up grooming course...hehehehe..see first....planning to go n look for a book when i'm free...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Jan 25, 2007, 7:58 PM

Post #36 of 44 (2312 views)
Shortcut

Coffee's body only got one line of curly hair from her neck down her spine to her tail. Weird.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #37 of 44 (2310 views)
Shortcut

good luck then

ezekiel 25:17

mutt
Dog Kichi

Jan 26, 2007, 11:22 AM

Post #38 of 44 (2302 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
So nice to know that i can bring my baby to walk around Ikano but i think she need to learn to behave 1st coz now she'll get overexcited and bark her head off to ask people to play with her, so don't wanna risk offending anyone. Not everyone are dog lovers ma. I think dogs in public places is a sensitive issue over here. Even when i walk my dog in our neighborhood, if the Malays see her, they'll go "Alamak! Anjing!". Unsure I wonder if my doggy is also thinking in her mind "Alamak! Malays!". [ That Was A Good ONE...hahahahhahahaha)Cool

Has anyone tried the Pet Hotel in Ikano before? Is that place ok? I wanna go there coz it'll be near the hotel i'm staying in but am also worried coz of the incident of the puppy that was left to die in a corner by the pet shop last year.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2007, 8:17 PM

Post #39 of 44 (2294 views)
Shortcut

wah...really ah? so unique....hehehehehe....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 9, 2007, 4:00 AM

Post #40 of 44 (2254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

i went to kl last weekend...i went to Pet Safari in Ikano and Pets Wonderland in Midvalley..There is really a big big difference between this 2 petstores...Pet Safari is much more neat and tidy, staffs there r helpful and friendly and there r lots of stuffs there (or maybe i just 1st time go such big petstore laBlush)...i bought lots of things for goofy there and immediately i became a member there n i could have discounts on the spot i got the card...when i went to pets wonderland, everything opposite...dirty, smelly, untidy, no staffs come near us and serve, just chit chat among themselves at the cashier counter...Crazy

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Feb 9, 2007, 4:20 AM

Post #41 of 44 (2252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi lily,
yes, i totally agree...both shops are really very very different...same like u...the first time i got to pet safari, bought so many stuff that immediately become member d...hehehehe..n the other day when i went again to buy stuff, they even give toys for free....hehehehhe....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

wibbly
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2007, 7:04 PM

Post #42 of 44 (2227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] New Pet Safari at Sunway Pyramid 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

I also didn't have a pleasant experience in Pets Wonderland. Most of the staff there very rude and show annoyed face if we ask them questions about the products. Answer enquiries also like so 'boh kam muan' like that. I saw that they were selling Frontline cheaper than other stores, so i asked whether it's coz expiry date is close already. Wah lau weh....the guy gave me 'the look', then said 'Expire what expire, same la'. What sort of answer is that? Doesn't even make sense!

goofydip
Veteran

Feb 12, 2007, 9:35 PM

Post #43 of 44 (2216 views)
Shortcut

yah...they give me the feel like i won't go there again...as for pet safari, by the time i step in, it makes me dun wanna leave..hahahha...coz there's lot of stuffs...i bought alot of things that day...some treats, toys, three new year cloths..hahaha....the staff there very friendly..helped me to get the sizes for the clothes,...cashier greeting us with smiles...really very friendly environment..about the other one..not anymore for me to step in...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

musashi
ALPHA

Feb 22, 2007, 10:50 PM

Post #44 of 44 (2191 views)
Shortcut

ya ya...me too have the same experience at P** Won***land,they are so LCLY when we ask question,they don't undestand customer service,they think they are the KING. I will never step in there.thier BOSS never notice the business drop meh ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my